Democrats Have Finally Exposed Their True Nature To Everyone.....What Are We Gonna Do About It?

The whining has begun already...mostly by assholes supported Insurrection
Guess I will read, listen and laugh at the Henny Pennys and Chicken Lickens off and on for four years or until I see something(s) that effect me. We just came out of 4 years of somebody that I determined sucked for sure after the first 9 months, figuring that was long enough to get the real lay of the land. I'm kind of low on righteous indignation right now over future events, except for this winter thing, without snow for the next 2 months, but don't see anybody doing anything about it, so I guess I will live with it. I miss seeing snow, though as this will be the first ski season I have had to miss since I took it up.
You haven't got any either? I've only been plowed twice. All melted in a week. One night it got below zero. I'm loving it, since I don't do snow sports, but this is highly unusual.

Democrats think we can't do anything about their massive overreach.

Have they shown their true hand too soon?

"So, what is the left’s position now? They lost seats in Congress. Even more significant, they lost power in state governments. These are the same state bodies that are going to reapportion congressional districts this year. They’ve exposed their true nature to all Americans. Through their actions over the last year, they’ve revealed themselves to be petty, vindictive, dishonest autocrats. It is not an attractive look. They’ve also exposed all of their covert operators. The media, tech oligarchs, and faceless bureaucrats have taken sides -- and now we know it. Much of their power came from secrecy, which they no longer have. All of this was sacrificed to drag a demented, racist has-been across the finish line. President Asterisk enters office in the weakest position of any president in recent history. We’re not at the dawn of the left’s ascendancy. They have peaked. They’re spent. I’m sure they’re not done fighting, but their strategic position is not something to envy. It’s doubtful they can retain power.
However, what conservatives have is quite formidable. We have over 75 million followers. That number is our floor, not our ceiling. Our ranks are growing every day. The more our ruling class attempts to suppress us, the faster our movement will grow. Remember when the left used to warn us, “Don’t mistreat terrorists. They’ll use it as a recruiting tool.” They were right, and it applies here too."

What kind of overreach have you seen in the last 24 hours? Nice charge, but of what?
Federal mask mandate that Biden, himself, disregarded. That's the over reach. The mandate is unconstitutional in that it assumes that you are infected.
Looked like he took it off to speak out on the steps, but suit yourself.
Are the steps federal property? If so, he violated his first EO. Laws for ye but not for me.

Guess I will read, listen and laugh at the Henny Pennys and Chicken Lickens off and on for four years or until I see something(s) that effect me. We just came out of 4 years of somebody that I determined sucked for sure after the first 9 months, figuring that was long enough to get the real lay of the land. I'm kind of low on righteous indignation right now over future events, except for this winter thing, without snow for the next 2 months, but don't see anybody doing anything about it, so I guess I will live with it. I miss seeing snow, though as this will be the first ski season I have had to miss since I took it up.
You haven't got any either? I've only been plowed twice. All melted in a week. One night it got below zero. I'm loving it, since I don't do snow sports, but this is highly unusual.

You've only been plowed twice!?!

It figures.....

Put it this way.... as usual, Democrats here are going to avoid the real threads, about real shit - and flock to the stupid ones and make fun of it. Meanwhile Biden will be doing all manner of shit and no one is even talking about it.
I don't want to merely switch places.
I want to be better than they were with Trump.
Where are the real threads?

What I hope conservatives do, including here.... is not carpet bomb "BIDEN!!! BIDEN!!! BIDEN!!! BIDEN!!! BIDEN!!! "
And create our own version of "BDS".
Sorry, but a good example is the threads/news sites talking about Biden not wearing a mask on Federal Property. It has been customary throughout 2019 when people gave interviews/press statement they take off their mask. Otherwise we can't understand what they are saying.
This is WHITE NOISE. And if we do this for the next few years - we are the same as those we said had TDS.

There will be PLENTY of issues to post up and debate.
If we carpet bomd this site with meaningless white noise... then all we are doing is switching sides on the rock throwing contest.
The idiot was wearing one when he was signing EOs.
He knew people would be watching him then.
Bidens mask wearing has always been a bit comical. When no one is near him, and not wearing one in a group of 20 people talking.
But I don't care about that. It is white noise. We are going to have many-man-many problems and egregious acts this President will do, I don't want them to be drowned out by the white noise.
I am a believer in you get what you give. The childish behavior of the democrats for four years have earned them four years of being called out for any misstep, no matter how minor. If it is wrong--or if it even can be construed to be wrong in the slightest amount--it will be called out. You can shove your white noise where the sun doesn't shine.

What I hope conservatives do, including here.... is not carpet bomb "BIDEN!!! BIDEN!!! BIDEN!!! BIDEN!!! BIDEN!!! "
And create our own version of "BDS".
Sorry, but a good example is the threads/news sites talking about Biden not wearing a mask on Federal Property. It has been customary throughout 2019 when people gave interviews/press statement they take off their mask. Otherwise we can't understand what they are saying.
This is WHITE NOISE. And if we do this for the next few years - we are the same as those we said had TDS.

There will be PLENTY of issues to post up and debate.
If we carpet bomd this site with meaningless white noise... then all we are doing is switching sides on the rock throwing contest.
Hypocrisy is not white noise. It is what the DNC/BLM/Antifa did for four years with no opposition from you.

"So, what is the left’s position now? They lost seats in Congress. Even more significant, they lost power in state governments. These are the same state bodies that are going to reapportion congressional districts this year. They’ve exposed their true nature to all Americans. Through their actions over the last year, they’ve revealed themselves to be petty, vindictive, dishonest autocrats. It is not an attractive look. They’ve also exposed all of their covert operators. The media, tech oligarchs, and faceless bureaucrats have taken sides -- and now we know it. Much of their power came from secrecy, which they no longer have. All of this was sacrificed to drag a demented, racist has-been across the finish line. President Asterisk enters office in the weakest position of any president in recent history. We’re not at the dawn of the left’s ascendancy. They have peaked. They’re spent. I’m sure they’re not done fighting, but their strategic position is not something to envy. It’s doubtful they can retain power.
However, what conservatives have is quite formidable. We have over 75 million followers. That number is our floor, not our ceiling. Our ranks are growing every day. The more our ruling class attempts to suppress us, the faster our movement will grow. Remember when the left used to warn us, “Don’t mistreat terrorists. They’ll use it as a recruiting tool.” They were right, and it applies here too."

What kind of overreach have you seen in the last 24 hours? Nice charge, but of what?

For one, he just destroyed women's sports...
I've got a problem with sports during this scamdemic. Why is it that 22 men can line up on a football field and bump, spit, and sweat on each other, without masks, but we can't go into a restaurant and enjoy a meal with our families? I am not picking solely on football, same for basketball, soccer, baseball--all of them.
Similar to the media remaining mute about the fact that the summer protests included thugs who committed acts of arson, looted and damaged businesses (black and white owned), and destroyed public and private property . I almost had to laugh, if it were not so sad, while viewing media clips showing fires raging in the background,and a supposedly “reporter type” in the foreground saying, “Well, the protest has remained relatively violent free” lol Selective reporting cannot be any more biased especially when based on a corporation’s (handful of wealthy New Yorkers mostly)political views... their PERSONAL political views btw- not any peon voter’s.
They were silent where you are and did not show it? Wow. We got to see it live much of the time on Fox, CNN and MSNBC while it was happening and on the ABC, NBC and CBS networks during their news times, not to mention at times live streamed on YouTube. We all knew about it. How did they keep you guys in the dark? Are you in another country or just didn't have cable or internet? I only got to see it long distance in the usual way, as we don't have that sort of thing near here. Local and state government, business leaders and the public here frown on that sort of thing, so we didn't have any violent protests in our state. No accounting for the local officials in those areas. I wouldn't live there, as we still get to choose.
White-It appears my use of the word mute was an over cast. I admit to using it intentionally, so I elaborated a few sentences later to show it was in fact more of a “downplay” by LSM.
Yes, 10 miles or so from my house, a brand new hotel was significantly damaged by thugs and the downtown area of the city had to be closed for weeks. These thugs timed their crimes to coincide with the peaceful protesters, as you likely know.
It is sleazy and cravenly the violence and destruction perpetrated in cities like yours. I suspect it was another nighttime thing as the protests usually looked relatively peaceful during the day, than the "peaceful" protestors went wherever peaceful protestors go leaving the violent to strike in the night under cover of darkness or perhaps were there biding their time and doing site recon the whole time. I alway wondered why permits granted by the cities for lawful demonstrations and protest did not end 2 hours before BMNT and the cities made no effort to control and clear the civilians from the areas and make use of state national guard in mass while there was light, during the twilight time and after dark. I was sent to Memphis many years ago. Before twilight and after dark, the streets were cleared and we did not actually get called out to a trouble spots after dark after night 1 of our arrival. Maybe it was different back then, not that long after Kent State and after the Martin Luther King Jr riots, the unruly were less inclined to take their chances on what we might or might not do. Being part of the enforcement element and knowing the mindset, it was best, they did not, as many of the older troops had been there before during the King riots.
My daughter (older teen) asked to go to the local event that I mentioned during the daytime with a large group of friends who were curious to see a massive protest. The answer I gave her? “Hell no!” and she then reminded me as one of her role models I shouldn’t cuss lol
Congratulations on being a responsible mom. :eusa_clap::clap::113::salute: I salute you!

Federal mask mandate that Biden, himself, disregarded. That's the over reach. The mandate is unconstitutional in that it assumes that you are infected.
Are the steps federal property? If so, he violated his first EO. Laws for ye but not for me.
I suspect we have not see the last of this president or any president speaking to reporters, camera or crowds, from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, Capital Steps, the front porch or Rose Garden of the White House without a mask as we see the words as well as hear them straight from the Presidents mouth. Does not bother me.

I suspect we have not see the last of this president or any president speaking to reporters, camera or crowds, from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, Capital Steps, the front porch or Rose Garden of the White House without a mask as we see the words as well as hear them straight from the Presidents mouth. Does not bother me.
Your hypocrisy is very clear. You do not mind being dictated to while the dictators disregard their own rules. Got it.

We never got any snow that would cover the grass last winter either. Strange, they are actually getting more winter weather in northern Mississippi the last year or two than we get, like it just goes around us or under us, but the same goes for the sleet that used to take down our power lines. Interesting weather patterns.

Trump saved 1.6 million lives.
Your chinamen buddies killed 400k.
400K+ dead Americans.

Thanks Trump!

tenor.gif

That's nothing compared to the Americans you killed with the flu virus...

We never got any snow that would cover the grass last winter either. Strange, they are actually getting more winter weather in northern Mississippi the last year or two than we get, like it just goes around us or under us, but the same goes for the sleet that used to take down our power lines. Interesting weather patterns.
Colder air cannot hold much moisture in the first place, therefore it cannot precipitate it in the form of rain, sleet or snow.

Catastrophic anthropogenic global warming?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Personally, I’m currently believing the theory that it came out of a lab inadvertently and then China worked feverishly to cover it all up. When that was an impossibility they were forced to reveal it originated in Wuhan but only because the crap had hit the fan and they had no other choice.

Come on MarcAlt, US deaths have a number of reasons- the average American diet is full of crap resulting in all kinds of early deaths. Let’s not get off topic, however, on the subject of total US numbers of deaths when we’re talking about China’s responsibility for COVID-19 SARS

What I’ve asked you for is proof that the virus was not released in China intentionally. It is still not resolved that wasn’t the case. I like to ponder all possibilities until absolute confirmation. Thinking more about my question ( given that I back the lab theory) I think a better question for you is how is it not China’s fault, since you place the blame on Trump for the hundred 400,000 deaths? I’ll be on standby awaiting your enlightening response.
Why don't you want to produce numbers where other countries had similar results as America, under Trump, has?
1.6% mortality rate in US is less than global average and most countries.

Colder air cannot hold much moisture in the first place, therefore it cannot precipitate it in the form of rain, sleet or snow.

Cool. And you actually used it in a sentence. I had to look it up.
Beats me. My son got over an inch twice in 3 days. We live within a minute or so of north latitude, but he is 60 miles east. We watched on radar as majority of snow actually disappeared as neared our city limit, still there, to north and south and reappeared on the east southeast side heading for the river and his section of TN. We are just in some kind of goldylocks zone, I guess. Schools did not use any of their snow days for snow last year.

Nope. Solar minimum and solar maximum. We have nothing to do with it, and the sun has everything to do with it.

Communists will NEVER forgive Trump for not starting new wars, expanding old ones AND on top of the transgression negotiating peace agreements,

So much of what was passed by Congress the first "100 days" in 1933 was eventually overturned by SCOTUS ... you can look it up if you don't believe me ...

Yep!
That's why he wanted to pack the Supreme Court with more justices.
Just like they want to do today.
Control over the people ,rather than our constitutional right of the people in control over them.

What are we going to do about it?

We aren’t going to do anything about it. The GOP in Congress made sure of that.

This is where we finally let the Democratic Party go all in with their Agenda. Everything they ever dreamed about, they get. If you don’t like it, you’ll be put in a concen-....re-education camp.

New Topics

Forum List

Back