Democrats Have Finally Exposed Their True Nature To Everyone.....What Are We Gonna Do About It?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats think we can't do anything about their massive overreach.

Have they shown their true hand too soon?

"So, what is the left’s position now? They lost seats in Congress. Even more significant, they lost power in state governments. These are the same state bodies that are going to reapportion congressional districts this year. They’ve exposed their true nature to all Americans. Through their actions over the last year, they’ve revealed themselves to be petty, vindictive, dishonest autocrats. It is not an attractive look. They’ve also exposed all of their covert operators. The media, tech oligarchs, and faceless bureaucrats have taken sides -- and now we know it. Much of their power came from secrecy, which they no longer have. All of this was sacrificed to drag a demented, racist has-been across the finish line. President Asterisk enters office in the weakest position of any president in recent history. We’re not at the dawn of the left’s ascendancy. They have peaked. They’re spent. I’m sure they’re not done fighting, but their strategic position is not something to envy. It’s doubtful they can retain power.
However, what conservatives have is quite formidable. We have over 75 million followers. That number is our floor, not our ceiling. Our ranks are growing every day. The more our ruling class attempts to suppress us, the faster our movement will grow. Remember when the left used to warn us, “Don’t mistreat terrorists. They’ll use it as a recruiting tool.” They were right, and it applies here too."

So much of what was passed by Congress the first "100 days" in 1933 was eventually overturned by SCOTUS ... you can look it up if you don't believe me ...
Our Supreme Court is headed by a Bush appointee.....which means that whatever the left wants....they'll get.

"So, what is the left’s position now? They lost seats in Congress. Even more significant, they lost power in state governments. These are the same state bodies that are going to reapportion congressional districts this year. They’ve exposed their true nature to all Americans. Through their actions over the last year, they’ve revealed themselves to be petty, vindictive, dishonest autocrats. It is not an attractive look. They’ve also exposed all of their covert operators. The media, tech oligarchs, and faceless bureaucrats have taken sides -- and now we know it. Much of their power came from secrecy, which they no longer have. All of this was sacrificed to drag a demented, racist has-been across the finish line. President Asterisk enters office in the weakest position of any president in recent history. We’re not at the dawn of the left’s ascendancy. They have peaked. They’re spent. I’m sure they’re not done fighting, but their strategic position is not something to envy. It’s doubtful they can retain power.
However, what conservatives have is quite formidable. We have over 75 million followers. That number is our floor, not our ceiling. Our ranks are growing every day. The more our ruling class attempts to suppress us, the faster our movement will grow. Remember when the left used to warn us, “Don’t mistreat terrorists. They’ll use it as a recruiting tool.” They were right, and it applies here too."

What kind of overreach have you seen in the last 24 hours? Nice charge, but of what?

Is that all we shall hear and read is the laments of the melancholy of losing?

You AND your BF MarcATL did it for 4 years, non stop...in EVERY waking minute of your lives.........

Busts your chops that the other side might do it now doesn't it ?

Hopefully the mass murdering child sniffer is hounded every single day.

You AND your BF MarcATL did it for 4 years, non stop...in EVERY waking minute of your lives.........

I could never in my life consider voting for Hillary even if my life depended on it, so you have the wrong person plus I disliked Trump looong before he was ever president.

I could never in my life consider voting for Hillary even if my life depended on it, so you have the wrong person plus I disliked Trump looong before he was ever president.

That never stopped your whining for 4 years now did it ? NOPE

And your pal MarcATL will probably go on whining about Trump for ANOTHER 4 years

So much of what was passed by Congress the first "100 days" in 1933 was eventually overturned by SCOTUS ... you can look it up if you don't believe me ...
Our Supreme Court is headed by a Bush appointee.....which means that whatever the left wants....they'll get.

Not necessarily. Roberts is a lost cause, likely because the Democrats have dirt on him, but we still have a 5-4 conservative majority thanks to President Trump.

Not necessarily. Roberts is a lost cause, likely because the Democrats have dirt on him, but we still have a 5-4 conservative majority thanks to President Trump.

Is that REALLY what you believe ???

Wait, just saw your Username....never mind

Just so you know...Trump nominated a solidly ESTABLISHMENT Court.

What kind of overreach have you seen in the last 24 hours? Nice charge, but of what?

For one, he just destroyed women's sports...

For one, he just destroyed women's sports...
I can't think of any I like except roller derby

New Topics

Forum List

Back