Democrats hate the success of Trump

Markatmonterey

Jan 22, 2021
Why do Democrats furiously hate Trump, calling him "racist (3.5 million blacks voted for him), evil, traitor (the fake Russian collusion)"? I believe because all his SUCCESS--secure border, secure Afghanistan, lowest unemployment, most reduction in green house gases--made Obama and Biden look MEDIOCRE, and Democrats hated Trump for it. Trump, who had no political experience in 2017, did better than the politicians, and Democrats hated him for it. Trump, not a lawyer, made the lawyers--Biden and Obama--look mediocre, and Democrats hated him for it. Success is hated by those who don't succeed. Can you hear me, Joe?

Attachments

• Mark blue Molera.jpg
    Mark blue Molera.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 15
Even after the stupid lockdowns, the GDP was + 33.4% in the 3rd quarter of 2020.

It was +4.1% in the 4th quarter of 2020.

It was +6.4% in the first quarter of 2021.

Trump left Biden a growing economy.

Why do Democrats furiously hate Trump, calling him "racist (3.5 million blacks voted for him), evil, traitor (the fake Russian collusion)"? I believe because all his SUCCESS--secure border, secure Afghanistan, lowest unemployment, most reduction in green house gases--made Obama and Biden look MEDIOCRE, and Democrats hated Trump for it. Trump, who had no political experience in 2017, did better than the politicians, and Democrats hated him for it. Trump, not a lawyer, made the lawyers--Biden and Obama--look mediocre, and Democrats hated him for it. Success is hated by those who don't succeed. Can you hear me, Joe?
Liberals are mentally ill.

I tolerate Trump because he wasn't Hillary. I'll tolerate Joe because he isn't Trump. After 8 years of W. & Darth, Inc., I can pretty much tolerate anybody.

Trump lost the House, the Senate and the Presidency.

The only ones who can't accept this are the precious little snowflakes in the Orange God's cult.

Get in Loser.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back