Democrats Hate the Constitution

Unless the communists intend to remove Chicom Biden from office they can't do anything else. The senate lacks jurisdiction to take any other action. It speaks only of the president. No private citizen.
You show up here to do nothing more than to talk out of your ass. And you sure as hell don't have the foggiest idea what a communist is. Lol!
Oh yeah. I certainly know communists. I've known quite a few personally. I can absolutely recognize one when I see him or her.

“We all hear that the president is not above the law,” Dershowitz explained, “but Congress is not above the law: When Congress impeached the president earlier this week, they committed six independent violations of the Constitution.” Dershowitz is not a conservative Republican, but rather a well-known liberal Democrat, providing additional weight to his opinion that Congress’ impeachment of Trump flies in the face of the provisions of the Constitution on the issue of impeachment of a president.
Indeed,our last great president kennedy is rolling over in his grave now on how evil and corrupt his party has become.

Unless the communists intend to remove Chicom Biden from office they can't do anything else. The senate lacks jurisdiction to take any other action. It speaks only of the president. No private citizen.
You show up here to do nothing more than to talk out of your ass. And you sure as hell don't have the foggiest idea what a communist is. Lol!
Oh yeah. I certainly know communists. I've known quite a few personally. I can absolutely recognize one when I see him or her.
You don't know what communism is once again. You're an ignoramus without a clue. Move along.

“We all hear that the president is not above the law,” Dershowitz explained, “but Congress is not above the law: When Congress impeached the president earlier this week, they committed six independent violations of the Constitution.” Dershowitz is not a conservative Republican, but rather a well-known liberal Democrat, providing additional weight to his opinion that Congress’ impeachment of Trump flies in the face of the provisions of the Constitution on the issue of impeachment of a president.
Indeed,our last great president kennedy is rolling over in his grave now on how evil and corrupt his party has become.
Ha liar, what's the proven corruption with documentation?

Trump just released some. The MSM is not covering it.

You lose as always. No corruption and no documentation. You are just full of shit as always. Move along.

You lose as always. No corruption and no documentation. You are just full of shit as always. Move along.
I have lost nothing. The people you support means you have lost anything worth having like character and honesty. Again, I have lost nothing. You will never get your integrity back if you ever even had any.

Forum List

Back