Democrats, Grow Up! Enough of the Criminal Tantrums When You Don't Get Your Way!

Speaking of tantrums, conservatives are throwing big one here.

I do understand. Republicans are raping liberty, they expect their victims to just lie back and take it, and it enrages them that they won't.

No, fascists, we're not going to let you keep raping liberty just because you cry at us.
No liberty was raped. Any woman the United States can get still get an abortion. You want to talk about raping liberty? How about forcing taxpayers to pay for abortions for other people when they don’t want to?

I do understand. Republicans are raping liberty, they expect their victims to just lie back and take it, and it enrages them that they won't.

No, fascists, we're not going to let you keep raping liberty just because you cry at us.
So the other peoples rage is bad cause they are raging at your rage, which is good.

Lord you are a king kamaya maya doosh.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”​

― P.J. O'Rourke
I've always said that their personal lives are a disaster and failure

They only want to see happy well adjusted people be miserable like themselves

No liberty was raped. Any woman the United States can get still get an abortion. You want to talk about raping liberty? How about forcing taxpayers to pay for abortions for other people when they don’t want to?
That bitch will never answer a logical question

Oh, no question.

Their personal lives are a dumpster fire -- but they feel they're mandated to tell me how to live my life?

Not gonna happen.
I think Democrats and Liberals are also satisfied when they compel and control others to do what they want in the form of mandates while exempting themselves (eg Obamacare) or outright ignoring or disobeying the same mandates they hold everyone else accountable (eg mask mandates, social distancing) .

I think Democrats and Liberals are also satisfied when they compel and control others to do what they want in the form of mandates while exempting themselves (eg Obamacare) or outright ignoring or disobeying the same mandates they hold everyone else accountable (eg mask mandates, social distancing) .
Indeed. The rules are for the little people...and none of the left sees themselves as little people.

The best thing for liberty would be to roll back the federal government’s size and power to what it had on January First, 1900. American citizens were far more free than they are today.

New Topics

Forum List

Back