Democrats, Grow Up! Enough of the Criminal Tantrums When You Don't Get Your Way!

Liberty means the states decide

If a state decides to become a sanctuary state and welcome all illegals with open arms and let them vote in local elections is that liberty?

If a state decides to ban all guns except for shot guns is that liberty?

You say you're a dude, people tell me you are a chick you Report Buttin faggot
I haven't reported anyone. Not recently. I can't remember the last time I did so, it's been that long.

All you've done is act like a whiny sore-loser. That's not reportable. Craving the sweet love of big black dudes isn't reportable either.

Are you one of the many conservatives here who have gone into violent screaming tantrums about they want me dead? Because I haven't even reported any of that. The conservative lust for violence is so common, it's just boring.

Just what have you done that you want me to report?

You don'tknow what you are. You talk like a female
Got it. You're complimenting my logic, rationality and intelligence, as opposed to your own hysterical and emotional nature. I thank you for the compliment. (Why yes, I _am_ sucking up to the woman mods here.)

You seem to have _issues_ concerning women. You should get some help with that.

Here, let Uncle Yuri to explain how we got to this point...

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation - James Japan

The Soviets contaminated the edu, media, and governance here in the USA all throughout the 20th century.

Their retarded Marxist Communism face planted in 1991, but we're LEFT with the MESS they caused.

If only the brainwashed could THINK for a second about this obvious, and documented truth; they could save themselves.

Speaking of tantrums, conservatives are throwing big one here.
Compared to the leftist non-stop criminal, seditious, domestic terrorist crimes, your attempt to claim Conservatives are doing so sounds like some lame-ass crap you would hear from the 6 Jan Commitee

:p

USSC Overturns RvW
- Schumer threatens Justices again
- Democrats incite 2nd assassination attempt
- Democrats call for intimifation of / threats against USSC Justices
- US AG Garland tefuses to enforce law go protect Justices
- Over 30 liberal domestic terrorist bombings

USSC Overturns Unconstitutional Gun Law
- Liberal AG Doxxes, releases personal information of gun owners

USSC Rules To Strip EPA of UNCONSTITUTIONAL Powers
- Liberal USSC Justice Kagan reverys to plagiarizing Al Gore, spreafs same debunked fear-mongrting BS about how east coast cities will slip beneath ocean like Atlantis as a result
- Liberal climate activists slash SUV tires, vow more crime / violence

I used to joke and point go shit like thos and vlaim THIS is what happens when liberals insist every kid gets a trophy instead of teaching them how to win AND lose with honor...

But the criminal shit has gone on too long.

These fuckers need tp learn tbe hard way, which is to put them in jail for a long time.

What do liberals and Garland's DOJ do, though?

Slap them on tbe wrist ig charge them at all.

You can't have a nation without borders or enforced laws.

this is the hypocrisy and double standards of the Demonrats.please head on over to this thread folks.

If a state decides to become a sanctuary state and welcome all illegals with open arms and let them vote in local elections is that liberty?

If a state decides to ban all guns except for shot guns is that liberty?
Was abortion legal in 1780? It is not in the Constitution period. States decide social and legal issues that come about after

I'm pro abortion but I love this decision to. It is making some people very unhappy and miserable. I enjoy certains be miserable. I adore the last 6 years how Trump has actually affected peoples lives and life spans.....It is so hilarious.........................But I just golf and enjoy my time, no need to worry about any of this shit except for laughs

I do understand. Republicans are raping liberty, they expect their victims to just lie back and take it, and it enrages them that they won't.

No, fascists, we're not going to let you keep raping liberty just because you cry at us.
You really are stupid. States are allowed to set things like taxes, speed limits, hunting, all those things that you have no problem with. Some have even declared themselves sanctuary states, some have placed restrictions on guns, some are allowing illegal aliens to vote in certain elections. The list goes on and on.
So do all these things cause the raping of liberty as you put it? Would you rather that the federal government have complete control of everything and states have no say in any laws within their borders? If so then we might as well get rid of the idea of states.

I do understand. Republicans are raping liberty, they expect their victims to just lie back and take it, and it enrages them that they won't.

No, fascists, we're not going to let you keep raping liberty just because you cry at us.
you keep using that word...

This one is seriously closeted. He's know I'm a dude, and still hits on me.

I think that's what is driving his rage, his repressed homosexually. He'd be happier if we set him up with a big bear dude. Especially if it was a black guy. I'll see who I can find for him.
there is absolutely no way an effeminate whiner like you is a dude ...

We all know DemonicRats don't throw tantrums!!!

kid-tantrum.gif

1656636382872.png

Your life-philosophy.

Individual rights aren't decided by states. Letting them do so is raping liberty.

That's just what the majority thinks. You're part of tyrannical minority crushing the liberty of the moral majority.
I’m all for individual rights. Including those of the unborn so they can reach the first thing listed in the bill of rights, the right to life. That’s liberty.

You stupid fucks can't handle liberty. You think it means you can burn and loot and murder with impunity, and engage in Stalinist witch hunts.

Your liberty is going to be restricted whether you like it or not. We don't like commies. Commies don't deserve liberty, they deserve lead.

Forum List

Back