Democrats, Grow Up! Enough of the Criminal Tantrums When You Don't Get Your Way!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
USSC Overturns RvW
- Schumer threatens Justices again
- Democrats incite 2nd assassination attempt
- Democrats call for intimifation of / threats against USSC Justices
- US AG Garland tefuses to enforce law go protect Justices
- Over 30 liberal domestic terrorist bombings

USSC Overturns Unconstitutional Gun Law
- Liberal AG Doxxes, releases personal information of gun owners

USSC Rules To Strip EPA of UNCONSTITUTIONAL Powers
- Liberal USSC Justice Kagan reverys to plagiarizing Al Gore, spreafs same debunked fear-mongrting BS about how east coast cities will slip beneath ocean like Atlantis as a result
- Liberal climate activists slash SUV tires, vow more crime / violence

I used to joke and point go shit like thos and vlaim THIS is what happens when liberals insist every kid gets a trophy instead of teaching them how to win AND lose with honor...

But the criminal shit has gone on too long.

These fuckers need tp learn tbe hard way, which is to put them in jail for a long time.

What do liberals and Garland's DOJ do, though?

Slap them on tbe wrist ig charge them at all.

You can't have a nation without borders or enforced laws.

Speaking of tantrums, conservatives are throwing big one here.

I do understand. Republicans are raping liberty, they expect their victims to just lie back and take it, and it enrages them that they won't.

No, fascists, we're not going to let you keep raping liberty just because you cry at us.

USSC Overturns RvW

- Liberal USSC Justice Kagan reverys to plagiarizing Al Gore, spreafs same debunked fear-mongrting BS about how east coast cities will slip beneath ocean like Atlantis as a result

I used to joke and point go shit like thos and vlaim THIS is what happens when liberals insist every kid gets a trophy instead of teaching them how to win AND lose with honor...

These fuckers need tp learn tbe hard way, which is to put them in jail for a long time.

Ever see what these people look like. I would probably be violent too

I do understand. Republicans are raping liberty, they expect their victims to just lie back and take it, and it enrages them that they won't.

No, fascists, we're not going to let you keep raping liberty just because you cry at us.
LMAO okay how are Republicans raping liberty? :cuckoo: Dems are so emotional.

Seeing these rulings the last 2 weeks has made me laugh at you failures

You GD Report Button pushing fucking ugly bitch...Go ahead report me you ugly sagging titted gaping holed vagina fucking bitch. i said something on topic

Go ahead you shrunken ovaried miserable pofs

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

Raping liberty? WTF are you talking about?

Fascism is letting you, in your state, decide how to handle abortion. It’s a truck load of the democracy you all keep crying about losing dumped right in your fucking lap. And you bitch about that. The federal government NOT throwing laws down on you and letting you vote for it yourself is fascism now. You’re a fucking moron.

Raping liberty? WTF are you talking about?
Your life-philosophy.

Fascism is letting you, in your state, decide how to handle abortion.
Individual rights aren't decided by states. Letting them do so is raping liberty.

That's just what the majority thinks. You're part of tyrannical minority crushing the liberty of the moral majority.

Don't forget the tantrum on January 6th 2021.
MAGA

This one is seriously closeted. He's know I'm a dude, and still hits on me.

I think that's what is driving his rage, his repressed homosexually. He'd be happier if we set him up with a big bear dude. Especially if it was a black guy. I'll see who I can find for him.

You're a dude? Wow

This one is seriously closeted. He's know I'm a dude, and still hits on me.

I think that's what is driving his rage, his repressed homosexually. He'd be happier if we set him up with a big bear dude. Especially if it was a black guy. I'll see who I can find for him.
You say you're a dude, people tell me you are a chick you Report Buttin faggot

You don'tknow what you are. You talk like a female

What a GD gender confused mess you are

USSC Overturns RvW

Exactly. Did you hear the one about how Dems because they lost the election, stormed the Capitol and tried to hang the VP and... oh wait... those were Repubs. Ok, never mind.

The ones ready to completely ban abortion in their states.

Liberty means the states decide

Abortion was illegal back then. You don't care or understand it. It was FUCKING ILLEGAL GD

I'm pro abortion but I love this decision and all the anger and violence that will come of it

Forum List

Back