Democrats forgot what democracy IS.

The second you hear anybody in our government say the word "Democracy" by now your brain should automatically turn to 'insert lies' for everything that comes next.

You are ignorant about what you are talking about

Shut up, you brainwashed communist idiot.

and your answer is nothing more than a knee jerk response

As distinct from the democommie hive mind, which has no individual instinct.

based on everything you have been taught to believe in, true or not.

A leftard lecturing us on truth?

Puh-lease.

Educate yourself.

In a leftard public school?

No thanks.

My dad fought in WW2. Survived the depression. Um, so he did this heroic thing..shh. Crickets. But dems ask for reparations for slavery? I want reparations for my daddy saving your sorry liberal asses from the nazis. Show me the $.
He was paid for his work unlike the slaves that were not.

Your father fighting in WWII has nothing to do with Blacks being dragged from Africa and put in chains and sold, and separated from families, and beaten and tortured and treated like animals.

^^^

Fucking leftards are so completely totally woefully STUPID it boggles the mind.

Black people also fought in WWII, with distinction, as did every other non European. First Nations, Asian Pacific, people from India, Hispanics.

^^^

Day-um.

You may want to see is a psychiatrist to figure out why you think everything about yourself and your father, but choose to ignore that others did the same, and usually in worse circumstances..... as they were not treated the same as your father, or paid the same, or given the same respect in too many circumstances during WWI, WWII, any war this country fought.

Leftards are fucked up. They've lost the ability to think. At all, much less for themselves.

The dumbass fucktards are always trying to tell others what they think and feel.

What a bunch of demented assholes.

The Democratic party is dead. Stick a fork in their ass, they are dinosaurs , Now: We have a most UN-democratic group that wants to destroy political diversity and create a uniparty to dictate Chinese ESG social scores.

The Democratic party is dead. Stick a fork in their ass, they are dinosaurs , Now: We have a most UN-democratic group that wants to destroy political diversity and create a uniparty to dictate Chinese ESG social scores.

Honey… you need to change party’s again.

The GOP has destroyed itself

Honey… you need to change party’s again.

The GOP has destroyed itself
You forgot to read. I left the democratic partly ONCE, because they have betrayed us. 1988. Democrats will, do or say ANYTHING and pander to the lowest common denominator or the worst angles of our mercies. Take Biden in 1988, he lied and plagiarized up the ying yang. He abandoned his presidential campaign then because he was outed.. NOW? He is just as much a liar NOW as he was THEN, You scoundrels voted for this creep? WHY? Don't you know history? It repeats itself if you don't learn from it.

You forgot to read. I left the democratic partly ONCE, because they have betrayed us. 1988. Democrats will, do or say ANYTHING and pander to the lowest common denominator or the worst angles of our mercies. Take Biden in 1988, he lied and plagiarized up the ying yang. He abandoned his presidential campaign then because he was outed.. NOW? He is just as much a liar NOW as he was THEN, You scoundrels voted for this creep? WHY? Don't you know history? It repeats itself if you don't learn from it.
Can you read? I said you need to change parties AGAIN.

Your current one is pretty fucked. But then it’s fucked because of people like you so..

Never mind

Can you read? I said you need to change parties AGAIN.

Your current one is pretty fucked. But then it’s fucked because of people like you so..

Never mind
How old are you, old wise and mighty judgemental one? 12? Biden lied in 1988, I remember that. Biden is an 40 year long establishment democrat that has accomplished nothing. Now? He pumped out money to buy votes. Caused record inflation. Surley, even an uninformed idiot like you saw that. No?

How old are you, old wise and mighty judgemental one? 12? Biden lied in 1988, I remember that. Biden is an 40 year long establishment democrat that has accomplished nothing. Now? He pumped out money to buy votes. Caused record inflation. Surley, even an uninformed idiot like you saw that. No?
1988?

Saint Ronnie was a Prez then .

You seem so confused

Democracy is the best thing that can happen to humanity, not your communisms.
We all need to go back to the origins of democracy, to ancient Greece, because back then every true democrat had at least three slaves.

Forum List

Back