Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Read it and weep! The sign says it all :banana:

Dems4Trump1.jpg

View attachment 389985

When you pay for a sign, you can put anything on it that you want. That is as fake as the made up walk away scam.
because you dont like it, it must be fake...get rid of the 1 track mind

No. It's fake, because it's fake. Come on. Admit who really paid for that goofy sign.
no, really i see a sign, how can it be fake? duh

View attachment 389985

When you pay for a sign, you can put anything on it that you want. That is as fake as the made up walk away scam.

No. It's fake, because it's fake. Come on. Admit who really paid for that goofy sign.

The sign is real. The information on the sign is fake. I can't believe you are so dumb till I have to explain that to you.

View attachment 389985

The sign is real. The information on the sign is fake. I can't believe you are so dumb till I have to explain that to you.
you are fake and a bit slow, oh and btw, you would never be able to explain much of anything to anybody, dumb ass

View attachment 389985

you are fake and a bit slow, oh and btw, you would never be able to explain much of anything to anybody, dumb ass

Your little diatribe still didn't make the sign true.

Forum List

Back