Democrats For The People

Smokin' OP[/USER] is so strange. Leftists care if their politicians personally care about them. It's bizarre. And frankly sick.
Really moron?
Then why do you vote?
Just like a GQP idiot, they don't care if politicians give their tax $$$, benefits or country away to anyone.
They do care if the $$$ goes to anyone that's not a millionaire.
They think millionaires will take care of them.

I vote for who will create the least amount of government, Nazi.

So far, that's Trump.

So, you're calling yourself a moron? Ok then...
No, but you are proving you're a moron.
I didn't take the Trump U. reading 'comprehension' correspondence course, it appears the orange grifter, swindled another cult member.
You're not alone.

Smokin' OP[/USER] is so strange. Leftists care if their politicians personally care about them. It's bizarre. And frankly sick.
Really moron?
Then why do you vote?
Just like a GQP idiot, they don't care if politicians give their tax $$$, benefits or country away to anyone.
They do care if the $$$ goes to anyone that's not a millionaire.
They think millionaires will take care of them.

Smokin' Op be tripping. No idea what you are talking about. This is a lesson, don't post stoned

Smokin' Op be tripping. No idea what you are talking about. This is a lesson, don't post stoned
Not my fault, you took the advanced reading 'comprehension' correspondence course from Trump U.
Too bad, the orange grifter doesn't issue refunds.

The GQP gets testy when they get exposed.

You're a pile of shit Nazi, everyone here knows it. You have zero integrity and are a notorious lying scumbag.

But every so often you tell jaw dropping lies that startle even me. This was one of those times.

I know, your Reich is all about the big lie, so you're trying to tell lies so outrageous that people will believe them due to the sheer audacity...

You're a pile of shit Nazi, everyone here knows it. You have zero integrity and are a notorious lying scumbag.

But every so often you tell jaw dropping lies that startle even me. This was one of those times.

I know, your Reich is all about the big lie, so you're trying to tell lies so outrageous that people will believe them due to the sheer audacity...
Sure Q NUT.

New Topics

Forum List

Back