Democrats For The People

Who ignored advice, you moron?

'Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership'.

That's the 'Savvy' orange, retard.

Well, "WRONG" is subjective.

I don't think he did the wrong thing. I think Bush, Obama and Trump did the WRONG thing.

I'm literally watching a youtube video about the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, it's funny, the US invasion and the Soviet invasion were so similar, both fought against religious conservatism that they tried, and failed to change, and yet the US opposed the USSR in Afghanistan, only to spend 20 years trying to destroy what they supported.
You really think that Joe Biden handled the withdrawal well, Frigid? That criticism of his handling of it is "subjective"?

You really think that Joe Biden handled the withdrawal well, Frigid? That criticism of his handling of it is "subjective"?
I'll tell you what I do know: if the exact same things happened under a Trump withdrawal every one of you would be saying it's no big deal, people knew for 6 months they needed to get out, and fuck 'em - you would all be saying DONALD TRUMP IS THE ORANGE GOD WHO FINALLY ENDED THE DEEP STATE WAR.

And you know it, too, so cut the bullshit.

Let's not kid ourselves. The only reason Biden got elected was that intelligent Americans knew how evil Trump is, not because of a progressive agenda that the Dems tout. They may pass a spending bill but it will be watered down thanks to Manchin and Sinema. Anyone with a brain in their head knows that we are moving the line from personal responsibility to a welfare state. That's not what I signed up for.

It is unfathomable to me that out of 325 Million people we ended up with two of the worst candidates on the planet, Trump and Biden running for president. Pathetic.

I'll tell you what I do know: if the exact same things happened under a Trump withdrawal every one of you would be saying it's no big deal, people knew for 6 months they needed to get out, and fuck 'em - you would all be saying DONALD TRUMP IS THE ORANGE GOD WHO FINALLY ENDED THE DEEP STATE WAR.

And you know it, too, so cut the bullshit.
Trump DIDN'T do what Biden did! He didn't ask the Afghan President to lie for him! He didn't go ahead with the withdrawal during the height of the fighting season when the Taliban wasn't back in Pakistan avoiding winter conditions! He didn't close down our main air base in Afghanistan before the withdrawal was even started!
That's ALL on Joe Biden! In Barack Obama's words "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up!"
The truth of the matter is that MOST Americans agreed with Trump that it was time to end the war. That was something that was true across Party lines. We're just appalled by how badly Biden botched it!

I don't think any withdrawal could have been handled well. Whenever the US left, the Taliban was going to take over.

So it's a question of whether you thought it worth spending billions or trillions on a country where the people can't even be bothered to fight for their own freedom. A country that defied the British, then the Soviets and now the US.

So, I think Biden did the right thing. He got the hell out of there.

I don't think any withdrawal could have been handled well. Whenever the US left, the Taliban was going to take over.

So it's a question of whether you thought it worth spending billions or trillions on a country where the people can't even be bothered to fight for their own freedom. A country that defied the British, then the Soviets and now the US.

So, I think Biden did the right thing. He got the hell out of there.
Biden tried to do the right thing, Frigid but as he usually does...he fucked it up! Why would anyone pull out while the Taliban were at their strongest? I agree that the Taliban was going to take over at some point but at least give the Afghan's who wanted to keep that from happening a fighting chance! Why would anyone shut down our main military airport right outside of Kabul before finishing the withdrawal of Americans and friendly Afghans? Why would anyone abandon billions of dollars in military equipment for the Taliban to seize? Biden's such an idiot that he even gave the Taliban the names of the people who had been cooperating with us. Who does that?

Biden tried to do the right thing, Frigid but as he usually does...he fucked it up! Why would anyone pull out while the Taliban were at their strongest? I agree that the Taliban was going to take over at some point but at least give the Afghan's who wanted to keep that from happening a fighting chance! Why would anyone shut down our main military airport right outside of Kabul before finishing the withdrawal of Americans and friendly Afghans? Why would anyone abandon billions of dollars in military equipment for the Taliban to seize? Biden's such an idiot that he even gave the Taliban the names of the people who had been cooperating with us. Who does that?

How could anyone not fuck it up?

You're pulling troops out of a country, full of people unwilling to fight for their freedom.

Literally the moment you pull out, the Taliban is going to take over.

Why would anyone pull out while the Taliban were strong? Because the Taliban were always going to be strong, they always were. They just bided their time and waited for the US to leave.

Why on earth would the US stay? What did the US hope to get out of Afghanistan? They spent so much money there and it's all a waste of money, was a waste of money in 2001 and in 2021.

This is the REALITY. You might think you could have done better, if so, you'd be wrong.

So TRUMP released prisoners from Guantanamo Bay?
No, you moron.
Trump really loves you.
:eek: :lmao:

I love how you Nazis defeat your own arguments.

You're very confused.
You're the one still confused, just like Trump likes his cult.
The prisoners released by the Afghani government were not from Gitmo, nor were they prisoners held by America.

You are just lying - AGAIN...
No shit, imbecile.
No one ever said the Taliban prisoners held by the Afghans were held by the US.
You just made that up, you idiot.

So you admit that it was done badly...but you're OK with that because Biden did it quickly? Think about that statement, Smokin!
What Biden SHOULD have done was postpone the withdrawal process until it could be done without stranding thousands of Americans in Afghanistan! What Biden SHOULD have done was not close down Baghram Air Base until after the withdrawal was completed!
No, I didn't.
Did it quickly?

Biden had 7 months to withdrawal.
More than enough time.

Postpone it?
No, Biden should have started it sooner.
Trump should have just started.

'It could be done without stranding thousands of Americans in Afghanistan'!
Yes, but it does take cooperation, WTF were these people doing there anyway?
They knew the withdrawal was coming in May, then in August, WTF?
Did they travel there, crawl under a rock and hibernate for 18 months?

g5000
Thanks for the info G but if he did write those leases he was forced to.

Cause last I heard he wanted to stop all drilling for oil on Fed lands.

Guess people and the DNC yelling about the price of gas cause him to put his green shit away for now.

2022 and 2024 are looking good for the Reps.

No, you moron.
Trump really loves you.

So you're just lying, as always. :thup:

You're the one still confused, just like Trump likes his cult.

No shit, imbecile.
No one ever said the Taliban prisoners held by the Afghans were held by the US.
You just made that up, you idiot.

You lied that "Donald Trump released 5000 Taliban fighters."

We have to accept the fact that you're just a fucking liar. Nothing you post has merit.

Smokin' OP is so strange. Leftists care if their politicians personally care about them. It's bizarre. And frankly sick.

Like you, I want politicians to leave me alone, not care about me. Why would anyone even think of that? Well, a Democrat would.
Smokin' OP[/USER] is so strange. Leftists care if their politicians personally care about them. It's bizarre. And frankly sick.
Really moron?
Then why do you vote?
Just like a GQP idiot, they don't care if politicians give their tax $$$, benefits or country away to anyone.
They do care if the $$$ goes to anyone that's not a millionaire.
They think millionaires will take care of them.

Forum List

Back