Democrats For The People

It’s time we start chronicling all the great things Democrats will be doing for the American people.

First up, Representative Katie Porter:

Committing treason, selling out to our enemies, facilitating foreign Espionage, surrendering our energy Independence, surrendering our sovereignty, indoctrination of our children and military with Marxist ideology, ripping the country apart racially, teaching everyone to hate each other & this country...

Democrats are tge biggest threats to our nation, should be officially designated as enemies of the state, and have done more harm to this country in the last 2 decades than any foreign enemy.

Thanks Joe!

Thanks Trump! He is the one that gave him the vaccine he denied he had! Lol
151521050_10159033562104036_4640663100822789536_n.jpg

What a liar.

It’s time we start chronicling all the great things Democrats will be doing for the American people.

Why would someone be penalized for not signing up for medicare?

There are a lot of people who keep working at 65 and stay on their employer's insurance.

People who do that shouldn't be penalized for it.

I'm glad Ms. Porter is trying to do something about it.

Another great thing for America, courtesy of President Joseph Biden: the elimination of private prisons!

Just like he said he would.

Biden orders Justice Dept. to end use of private prisons

President Joe Biden on Tuesday ordered the Department of Justice to end its reliance on private prisons and acknowledge the central role government has played in implementing discriminatory housing policies.

In remarks before signing the orders, Biden said the U.S. government needs to change “its whole approach” on the issue of racial equity. He added that the nation is less prosperous and secure because of the scourge of systemic racism.

“We must change now,” the president said. “I know it’s going to take time, but I know we can do it. And I firmly believe the nation is ready to change. But government has to change as well.”

Biden rose to the presidency during a year of intense reckoning on institutional racism in the U.S. The moves announced Tuesday reflect his efforts to follow through with campaign pledges to combat racial injustice.

Beyond calling on the Justice Department to curb the use of private prisons and address housing discrimination, the new orders will recommit the federal government to respect tribal sovereignty and disavow discrimination against the Asian American and Pacific Islander community over the coronavirus pandemic.

That is such good news.

Private prisons should never have been established in America.

The contracts require a certain amount of cells to be filled which results in innocent people being sent to prison or people who's crime doesn't warrant being put in prison.

I don't believe anyone should make even one penny off incarcerating Americans.

Problem is that both parties are corrupt, both parties stand for nothing other than personal gain, both parties are the ONLY parties.

If the Democrats supported Proportional Representation, I might think better of them. But they won't, because they don't care.

Forum List

Back