Democrats For The People

I never wanted Joseph Biden to be Vice-President. I wanted him to be Secretary of State. And he often said that would have been his dream job. Hillary, then Kerry, got the gig Instead. But I’m hoping his comfort with Foreign Policy helps us repair some of the damaged relationships. I particularly would like to see better relations with Turkey, Poland, Iran, Australia, Taiwan.

All you're going to get is more money going to Russia and the communist Chinese government, since you "elected" one of their agents.

I never wanted Joseph Biden to be Vice-President. I wanted him to be Secretary of State. And he often said that would have been his dream job. Hillary, then Kerry, got the gig Instead. But I’m hoping his comfort with Foreign Policy helps us repair some of the damaged relationships. I particularly would like to see better relations with Turkey, Poland, Iran, Australia, Taiwan.

All you're going to get is more money going to Russia and the communist Chinese government, since you "elected" one of their agents.
Cry more, wingnut. :laugh:

It’s time we start chronicling all the great things Democrats will be doing for the American people.

First up, Representative Katie Porter:

Why do you need to chronicle them...if he did good things for us we would know it....and he hasn't...he's done just the opposite...my gas prices are at $3.78 per gal...how can that possibly be good?....

It’s time we start chronicling all the great things Democrats will be doing for the American people.

And, President Biden's efforts to raise the minimum wage has overwhelming, BI-PARTISAN support with approval by 85% of Democrats and 52% of Independents.

womp womp

Democrats are for the people. the only question is which people the Chinese or the Mexicans

Agree....or themselves.

Because they don't give a shit about the rest of Americans.

Makes me so proud to be a fiscally responsible democrat!!!!!

1615586230396.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back