Democrats For The People

President Biden signed this Executive Order:

Executive Order on a Sustainable Public Health Supply Chain

This authorizes the Defense Production of necessary PPE.

Did you know that we are basically totally dependent upon Vietnamese and Chinese companies for all our PPE? The inventor of the N95 mask, 3M Corporation, is the only U.S. manufacturer, and has a fraction of the market.

We have to change, folks. Joe Biden is the way.

Another great thing for America, courtesy of President Joseph Biden: the elimination of private prisons!

Just like he said he would.

Biden orders Justice Dept. to end use of private prisons

President Joe Biden on Tuesday ordered the Department of Justice to end its reliance on private prisons and acknowledge the central role government has played in implementing discriminatory housing policies.

In remarks before signing the orders, Biden said the U.S. government needs to change “its whole approach” on the issue of racial equity. He added that the nation is less prosperous and secure because of the scourge of systemic racism.

“We must change now,” the president said. “I know it’s going to take time, but I know we can do it. And I firmly believe the nation is ready to change. But government has to change as well.”

Biden rose to the presidency during a year of intense reckoning on institutional racism in the U.S. The moves announced Tuesday reflect his efforts to follow through with campaign pledges to combat racial injustice.

Beyond calling on the Justice Department to curb the use of private prisons and address housing discrimination, the new orders will recommit the federal government to respect tribal sovereignty and disavow discrimination against the Asian American and Pacific Islander community over the coronavirus pandemic.

I never wanted Joseph Biden to be Vice-President. I wanted him to be Secretary of State. And he often said that would have been his dream job. Hillary, then Kerry, got the gig Instead. But I’m hoping his comfort with Foreign Policy helps us repair some of the damaged relationships. I particularly would like to see better relations with Turkey, Poland, Iran, Australia, Taiwan.

That's grand.

Now, what great things did our current president do prior to taking office?

I've been watching him his entire career and I can't name a one.

All he's done since the election is kick the American tax payer in the teeth.

He shut down Keystone and put thousands out of work. He stopped construction on the wall, which was funded, so thousands of illegals could pour into our country and cost us billions more to support them.

He sent billions to South American countries instead of to Mexico. Mexico will hold the border so all those fake asylum seekers can't make it to our border. Hell he signed EO's and had no idea what he was signing.

New Mexico went for Biden and he shut the Keystone Pipeline down and they are now regretting that vote big time. I'm sure many others are regretting that vote as well.

It’s time we start chronicling all the great things Democrats will be doing for the American people.

First up, Representative Katie Porter:

Oh yeah. His first day was a hum dinger. He kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. Google a list of what that jack ass did and then tell us what great things Dems will do for the American people.

New Mexico went for Biden and he shut the Keystone pipeline down putting thousands out of work. New Mexico is regretting voting for that jack ass and you can bet many more will be doing the same.

Another great thing for America, courtesy of President Joseph Biden: the elimination of private prisons!

Just like he said he would.

Biden orders Justice Dept. to end use of private prisons

President Joe Biden on Tuesday ordered the Department of Justice to end its reliance on private prisons and acknowledge the central role government has played in implementing discriminatory housing policies.

In remarks before signing the orders, Biden said the U.S. government needs to change “its whole approach” on the issue of racial equity. He added that the nation is less prosperous and secure because of the scourge of systemic racism.

“We must change now,” the president said. “I know it’s going to take time, but I know we can do it. And I firmly believe the nation is ready to change. But government has to change as well.”

Biden rose to the presidency during a year of intense reckoning on institutional racism in the U.S. The moves announced Tuesday reflect his efforts to follow through with campaign pledges to combat racial injustice.

Beyond calling on the Justice Department to curb the use of private prisons and address housing discrimination, the new orders will recommit the federal government to respect tribal sovereignty and disavow discrimination against the Asian American and Pacific Islander community over the coronavirus pandemic.
Let me get this straight...the same guy that authored the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill...the legislation that put more black Americans in Federal prisons than any other legislation in our country's history...THAT guy is the one who's going to "combat racial injustice"?

And Synth eats that crap up with a spoon and asks for seconds...

I never wanted Joseph Biden to be Vice-President. I wanted him to be Secretary of State. And he often said that would have been his dream job. Hillary, then Kerry, got the gig Instead. But I’m hoping his comfort with Foreign Policy helps us repair some of the damaged relationships. I particularly would like to see better relations with Turkey, Poland, Iran, Australia, Taiwan.
Joe Biden hasn't been right on a single foreign policy decision in the last forty years, Synth but you think HE'S the guy to repair our damaged foreign policy? You get more amusing by the day!

Forum List

Back