Democrats Finding A Yella' Dog Millions Can Believe In (In Swing States Too!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The "Burn Baby, Burn" message of the cathedral photo op aside, mostly the election year GOP leadership-levels are comedy that Pharaoh could have believed in. Trump claims he has done more for blacks than Abraham Lincoln--as millions in the streets can wonder what that was all about(?)! This is so far no way to run an oppressive regime!

It's getting noticed!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Going with a sure thing has always been about Deut 23: 19-20--math in law, worldwide!)

its my belief that Trump is under represented in the polls like 2016 many Trump voters will not admit they are backing the outspoken candidate from fear of backlash from family and friends even more so today . but i could be wrong ..but i dont think i am .

Trump lost the popular polling vote, and now not too many swing state voters want to discuss it.

The latest stunts are wildly offensive. From the "Burn Baby Burn" photo op at the church: Anyone has to notice the next step to be some of press release tagging of even the White House itself: "Soul Brother!(?)" Not even the military bought that one(?).

My own experience of the origin of that concept is illustrative. My vantage point was from "Mortuary Row." There weren't even any cars on Venice Blvd., near the Harbor Freeway, Los Angeles, at the time. A lot of other areas were in flames. "Charcoal Alley" was both sides of the street for a block or so. It was still smoldering when I drove down it--coming the other way to get onto the Harbor Freeway. Nothing to paint over was needed, there or on the mentioned midtown blocks already noted.

If you get the difference(?), more or less. In fact the actual subject mortuary was responding to "The High Cost of Dying" with affordable end of life ceremony, available to the impacted area, even then. A funeral cost now might wipe out the entire net worth of some impacted households.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(A spending-friendly economy can be said to have origins in Matthew 20: 1-16, described in Euclidean rectangle. The usury problem of more than forty centuries can be described with a simple diagonal from the lower left corner, to the upper right.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back