Democrats Feeling The Righteous Anger Of Americans

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. In order to steal the 2020 election, Democrats ignored the constitutional mandate that only the elected state legislatures can alter the “time, place, and manner” of elections.

2. That mean that any state where
governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state, etc.
instituted any of these alterations in voting.....
Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Alter times methods of voting

How long after dates can votes be counted

Signing of absentee ballots.....

.....it was not a legal election.

3. And they'd love to do it again:

"Another Leftist Attempt to Rewrite Election Rules Goes Down in Flames​

...liberals attempted to put a measure on the November ballot to gut election safeguards and skew voting rules in the influential swing state.
...a coalition of groups committed to preserving election integrity came together to challenge that effort in court. On Friday, the Arizona Supreme Court agreed: Proponents did not turn in enough legal signatures to qualify for the ballot.

Cue the predictable liberal anger. Almost immediately the left began lashing out at Arizona’s courts for “suppressing democracy.”

The 26-page initiative was a left-wing wish list of loose voting laws. The proposal gutted voter ID and eliminated safeguards against noncitizen voting.

Key protections for mail ballots would have been eliminated, and vote trafficking by political operatives would have been given the green light."

1. In order to steal the 2020 election, Democrats ignored the constitutional mandate that only the elected state legislatures can alter the “time, place, and manner” of elections.
You honestly still believe that the election was stolen from Trump?

I can at least understand why some government agency or even some patriotic American would try to steal the 24 election from him.

Except that I don't see how the "authorities' will allow him to even get that close to the presidency!

I suppose it can be imagined that process could have been put in motion for the 2020 election.

Frankly speaking from a Canadian's POV, there does appear to have been some irregularities involved, both pro and con involving the outcome for Trump.

You honestly still believe that the election was stolen from Trump?
Psychologists, historians and sociologists will be studying this period for a long time.

Certainly most of the higher-level politicians and politicos in the party know the election wasn't rigged, but they have no choice but to comply (their top priority is being re-elected, of course). There are some notable exceptions here, True Believers such as MTG and Boebert, with a lot more on the way.

In terms of the rank & file, I'd guess that a pretty hefty percentage of the street rubes really do believe the election was stolen, because they get their insulated information, easy-to-remember talking points and myopic opinions from MAGA media. No doubt some know better, but they've made the calculation that going along with the charade is their best chance of seeing their ideology win.

Our electoral "system" (ha) incentivizes and rewards this kind of madness. We need to fix this system before it's too late. Obviously the clock is ticking.

Psychologists, historians and sociologists will be studying this period for a long time.

Certainly most of the higher-level politicians and politicos in the party know the election wasn't rigged, but they have no choice but to comply (their top priority is being re-elected, of course). There are some notable exceptions here, True Believers such as MTG and Boebert, with a lot more on the way.

In terms of the rank & file, I'd guess that a pretty hefty percentage of the street rubes really do believe the election was stolen, because they get their insulated information, easy-to-remember talking points and myopic opinions from MAGA media. No doubt some know better, but they've made the calculation that going along with the charade is their best chance of seeing their ideology win.

Our electoral "system" (ha) incentivizes and rewards this kind of madness. We need to fix this system before it's too late. Obviously the clock is ticking.
You make a lot of sense, but I'll remind you: The Maga media parrot Trump but first Trump had to replace logical thought processes with lies that were accepted by his crowds because of crowd mentality.

If that isn't clear to Americans who don't accept Trump, then they can do a quick study of how Hitler did exactly the same with his massive crowds.

I understand that fact is not a comfortable fact to accept for Americans, but it must be accepted and very soon!

Dare say that a German citizen could attend a Nazi rally and come away converted to Hitler's ideology.

Dare say that an American citizen could ..............................................

You make a lot of sense, but I'll remind you: The Maga media parrot Trump but first Trump had to replace logical thought processes with lies that were accepted by his crowds because of crowd mentality.

If that isn't clear to Americans who don't accept Trump, then they can do a quick study of how Hitler did exactly the same with his massive crowds.

I understand that fact is not a comfortable fact to accept for Americans, but it must be accepted and very soon!

Dare say that a German citizen could attend a Nazi rally and come away converted to Hitler's ideology.

Dare say that an American citizen could ..............................................
This crowd had been conditioned and ready since the day Limbaugh went national. They were consumed by rage and paranoia from listening to voices they trust, just waiting for someone who was pugilistic and shameless to show up. Finally he did.

To steal a line from another poster, Trump took one look at the talk radio crowd and said, "THIS is gonna be EASY".

This crowd had been conditioned and ready since the day Limbaugh went national. They were consumed by rage and paranoia from listening to voices they trust, just waiting for someone who was pugilistic and shameless to show up. Finally he did.

To steal a line from another poster, Trump took one look at the talk radio crowd and said, "THIS is gonna be EASY".
You're still denying the fact that Trump created those who believe in any lies he tells them. Normal reasonably intelligent people don't just accept that his election was stolen.

The similarities between Nazi Germany and America are becoming starkly obvious. Sleep on it.

4. "Arizonans can rest easier knowing they have avoided an election integrity nightmare, but all Americans should take notice. The left is desperate to stop election reform and to instead impose lax rules on the states. But Democrats in Congress failed to pass their partisan election power grab, and states like Georgia, Texas, and Florida have all enacted commonsense laws in the face of left-wing smear campaigns and corporate boycotts.

States are taking the slack out of elections through stronger voter ID laws, cleaner voter rolls, stiffer penalties for abusive vote trafficking, and greater transparency and accountability in elections."

You're still denying the fact that Trump created those who believe in any lies he tells them. Normal reasonably intelligent people don't just accept that his election was stolen.

The similarities between Nazi Germany and America are becoming starkly obvious. Sleep on it.
I see the connections, and I went a long time before pointing them out. "History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".

Now, as with then, this is not about one man. It's about those who enable him.

Forum List

Back