Democrats face these major headwinds in 2022 elections

So I asked a Dim if he would denounce BLM and Antifa for their defund and dismantle the Police movement. As we all could guess....silence. :lol:

When Dims get confronted with defund the police the next election cycle and the crazy ass BLM and Antifa it will be the same. Crickets. Damn they are gonna get hammered in 2022. :D
They have finally done so. I think the see the writing on the wall and know they are in deep doodoo if they do not reject the defunding of the police.

Apparently they now favor defunding any entity that defunds their police.

Hey BLM! :dev3:

They have finally done so. I think the see the writing on the wall and know they are in deep doodoo if they do not reject the defunding of the police.

Apparently they now favor defunding any entity that defunds their police.

Hey BLM! :dev3:
You know that's a slogan right.

They really want policing to be equal for everyone.

"I have read Mao Zedong. I've read Karl Marx. I have read Lenin."

Then, there would be no need to read anything about CRT, because it's the same fucking thing.
In your small mind yes. You already stopped learning , so I won't have to post about that.

Midterms are a year and a half away. The most important factor in those elections has yet to occur. We have a rather short memory.
Afghanistan is a game changer. Couple this Democratic failure with failure at border and attempting Big Brother anti-constitutional China virus mandates... Democrats are toast in 2022. Pelosi will attempt to steal as many elections as possible.

Forum List

Back