Democrats doubt they can even retake the House because of Obama

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
No wonder his "jobs bill" hasn't been introduced by any democrats yet. They are desperate to distance themselves from him and his policies. Have they finally realized how much damage he is doing or are they just in self preservation mode waiting for things to somehow miraculously turn around.

Don't bet the House on Democrats - Dan Hirschhorn - POLITICO.com

Snip-

“I’m glad the election’s not today,” said Democratic pollster Keith Frederick, a veteran of House races. “Every poll shows independents losing their patience for the president. These House elections tend to get nationalized, and there’s no doubt right now that as a referendum on Barack Obama, House Democrats lose.”

“It’s going to be a really tough battle,” Rep. Peter DeFazio (D-Ore.) told POLITICO. “Democrats are all going to have to distinguish themselves from the president.”

Non-issue. The election is a year away. Once voters are reminded that it was the GOP that voted to dissolve Medicare and it was the TP obstruction that lead to the credit downgrade, I think voters will change their minds.

Non-issue. The election is a year away. Once voters are reminded that it was the GOP that voted to dissolve Medicare and it was the TP obstruction that lead to the credit downgrade, I think voters will change their minds.

Yeah... mkay... they'll surely look at the worthless $, credit downgrade, $15,000,000,000,000 of debt, inflation, high energy prices, 9.2% unemployment, record numbers on welfare and food stamps, three wars, Obamacare including slashes to Medicare, tax hikes, etc. and definitely vote "four more years".

Better start making your farewells now...

:lol:

Y'all might want to pay a little more attention to your username.... take your own advice.

Idiot.

Yeah... mkay... they'll surely look at the worthless $, credit downgrade, $15,000,000,000,000 of debt, inflation, high energy prices, 9.2% unemployment, record numbers on welfare and food stamps, three wars, Obamacare including slashes to Medicare, tax hikes, etc. and definitely vote "four more years".

Better start making your farewells now...

:lol:

I think half of what you wrote is true and applicable. Maybe. What's funny is some of what you wrote is actually beneficial!

Just when the economy was starting to really recover the Republicans pulled the debt ceiling stunt.

They fucked us all yet again just to try and hurt Obamas re election chances.

This will be driven home and not forgotten.

You dont reward the people who crashed the world economy and then crashed the recovery by giving them control

No wonder his "jobs bill" hasn't been introduced by any democrats yet. They are desperate to distance themselves from him and his policies. Have they finally realized how much damage he is doing or are they just in self preservation mode waiting for things to somehow miraculously turn around.

Don't bet the House on Democrats - Dan Hirschhorn - POLITICO.com

Snip-

“I’m glad the election’s not today,” said Democratic pollster Keith Frederick, a veteran of House races. “Every poll shows independents losing their patience for the president. These House elections tend to get nationalized, and there’s no doubt right now that as a referendum on Barack Obama, House Democrats lose.”

“It’s going to be a really tough battle,” Rep. Peter DeFazio (D-Ore.) told POLITICO. “Democrats are all going to have to distinguish themselves from the president.”

It's not hard as a voter, if you did not want the Obamacare bill or the massive stimulus and your representative voted for it, vote against them. It should not matter if they are distancing themselves from him now or not, the bottom line is they stood by him during these monstrosities, and should be held accountable for it.

I hope you guys keep telling yourselves that, really...I do. :lol:

the country will NOT reward the republicans for their distruction and obstruction

Just when the economy was starting to really recover the Republicans pulled the debt ceiling stunt.

They fucked us all yet again just to try and hurt Obamas re election chances.

This will be driven home and not forgotten.

You dont reward the people who crashed the world economy and then crashed the recovery by giving them control

Is that the excuse they give you to keep you interested in them? Because if you actually believe what you just said it speaks volumes for your intellect. A blind person understands what's going on and they cant see it for themselves. You?...you just keep drinking the koolaid and believe what the huffington post tells you to believe.

the country will NOT reward the republicans for their distruction and obstruction

They have rewarded the republicans so far though have they not, the historical 2010 midterms and every special election since have went to the GOP. Like I said, keep telling yourself that.

Really? You think it's more of an issue that some Dems are worried now, as opposed to the GOP who voted to dismantle Medicare and who prevented an orderly vote on the debt ceiling which resulted in a credit down grade?

Ok, sure.

who did S&P blame when they downgraded?

WHo cares? If we had to take a hit on a small downgrade to begin to get our fiscal house in order then who cares? Do you think if we keep spending ourselves into oblivion and 20 years down the road cant pay our bills at all that we would not have been downgraded even more? I would rather do what needs to be done at $14 trillion in debt then at $20 trillion, at least at $14 it would be a start instead of going even further into the hole.

Doing ANYTHING is a monstrosity to brainwashed dittoheads....the world is aghast at your idiocy. Paralyzing the WORLD to make spending cuts for years in the future- MORONS!

Really? You think it's more of an issue that some Dems are worried now, as opposed to the GOP who voted to dismantle Medicare and who prevented an orderly vote on the debt ceiling which resulted in a credit down grade?

Ok, sure.

Noone ever spoke of dismantling medicaire, at least not on the GOP side. Obama however spoke of cutting SSI,medicare and medicaid. what you are saying is a left wing scare tactic, and not a very good one at that. Even Obama himself put medicare on the chopping block "For REFORM", everyone on all sides agreed it needs reformed. Americans see through the scare tactics and they wont work in 2012.

Last edited:
who did S&P blame when they downgraded?

WHo cares?

That's exactly what the GOP wants to hear.

And if you're going to quote me, put the whole quote in.

WHo cares? If we had to take a hit on a small downgrade to begin to get our fiscal house in order then who cares? Do you think if we keep spending ourselves into oblivion and 20 years down the road cant pay our bills at all that we would not have been downgraded even more? I would rather do what needs to be done at $14 trillion in debt then at $20 trillion, at least at $14 it would be a start instead of going even further into the hole.

Ok, sure.

Noone ever spoke of dismantling medicaire, at least not on the GOP side.

You really need to pay attention more.

And before you complain, I quoted your entire sentence, just like last time. Nothing wrong with that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back