Democrats Don't Support Impeachment - Pelosi Backs Down - No Vote

Dumbfuck, 2 seasons is 6 months. You're fucked in the head to think 4 months and a week is 6 months. :cuckoo:
Depends on where you're at. In Alaska, three seasons is 2 months. Winter is 10 months. :10:
LOL

Great, so according to that, Biden was talking about less than 2 months.
Is that what I said? Read it again. Pull your head out of your ass and read it again.

You're such a retard.
Did I say YOU said that, dumbfuck? No, of course not. Maybe you should take your own advice?

Your fellow nutter claimed Biden said "previous fall and summer," even though Biden didn't; as though the period of which he spoke was longer than the 4 month and 1 week period he did suggest Bush should wait.

Since you point out that winter in Alaska is 10 months long; according to that, Biden was talking about less than 2 months.

Savvy?

:dance:
"Great, so according to that..."

"That", of course, referring to what I said.

Look, you fucked up, and you're trying to blame it on me. Typical.
Yes, "according to that," not "according to you."

Try some remedial comprehension courses. Can do you wonders.
thumbsup.gif

Depends on where you're at. In Alaska, three seasons is 2 months. Winter is 10 months. :10:
LOL

Is that what I said? Read it again. Pull your head out of your ass and read it again.

You're such a retard.
Did I say YOU said that, dumbfuck? No, of course not. Maybe you should take your own advice?

Your fellow nutter claimed Biden said "previous fall and summer," even though Biden didn't; as though the period of which he spoke was longer than the 4 month and 1 week period he did suggest Bush should wait.

Since you point out that winter in Alaska is 10 months long; according to that, Biden was talking about less than 2 months.

Savvy?

thumbsup.gif
According to that, which is the thing I wrote.

I read very well indeed. The problem is you suck at writing. And that you're a dumbass.

LOL

You're such a retard.

Savvy?

thumbsup.gif

I read very well indeed. The problem is you suck at writing. And that you're a dumbass.
Why do you blame me because you're too stupid to know the difference between "that" and "you?"

Sorry, I forgot who I was talking to, so let me be more precise for those who count aloud with Big Bird. I meant previous summer, you know, the summer just before the election?
You claimed Biden said, "the preceding fall and summer."

I can only go by what you say, no matter how stupid it is.

And again, it was not "seasons," it was 4 months and a week.

Summer is a season, and fall is a season. Hope this doesn't confuse you, but 1+1= 2
Dumbfuck, 2 seasons is 6 months. You're fucked in the head to think 4 months and a week is 6 months. :cuckoo:

Seasons have names, just like Biden said. Summer is a season, and fall is a season. Just like winter and spring are seasons.
And you claimed he said, "previous fall and summer," which he never said.

What he did say on June, 25th, is that Bush should wait until after the election, which was 4 months and 1 week later, on November 3rd. Then the Senate would hold confirmation hearings. Compared to Obama, who was told in February, 2016, that the Senate would not hold confirmation hearings until he was out of office, nearly a year later.

What goes around, comes around. Republicans stacked the court; now so will Democrats once they get the opportunity.

The tradition of acting on a Supreme Court justice IN A PRESIDENTIAL YEAR is particularly strong, when the vacancy occurs in the summer (one season) or the fall (second season) of an election year.

Words have meanings. The Republicans followed his advice. They didn't act on the nomination in a presidential year. The word particularly is similar to the word especially. But it doesn't exclude the election year he was referring to. If he was talking about only those two seasons, he would have stated it differently: "The tradition of acting on a Supreme Court justice in the summer or fall of that year." But he never said that. He said in the year, but the two seasons were particularly strong of that year.

You claimed Biden said, "the preceding fall and summer."

I can only go by what you say, no matter how stupid it is.

And again, it was not "seasons," it was 4 months and a week.

Summer is a season, and fall is a season. Hope this doesn't confuse you, but 1+1= 2

Seasons have names, just like Biden said. Summer is a season, and fall is a season. Just like winter and spring are seasons.

What he did say on June, 25th, is that Bush should wait until after the election, which was 4 months and 1 week later, on November 3rd. Then the Senate would hold confirmation hearings. Compared to Obama, who was told in February, 2016, that the Senate would not hold confirmation hearings until he was out of office, nearly a year later.

What goes around, comes around. Republicans stacked the court; now so will Democrats once they get the opportunity.

The tradition of acting on a Supreme Court justice IN A PRESIDENTIAL YEAR is particularly strong, when the vacancy occurs in the summer (one season) or the fall (second season) of an election year.

Words have meanings. The Republicans followed his advice. They didn't act on the nomination in a presidential year. The word particularly is similar to the word especially. But it doesn't exclude the election year he was referring to. If he was talking about only those two seasons, he would have stated it differently: "The tradition of acting on a Supreme Court justice in the summer or fall of that year." But he never said that. He said in the year, but the two seasons were particularly strong of that year.
Dumbfuck...

The election is little more than one month into the fall.

And again, Biden said on June 25, Bush should wait until after the election, on November 3.

And again, 4 months and 1 week. 2 seasons is 6 months. And again, Biden never said, "previous fall and summer." Only you said that.

“I thought a very revealing poll was done by The New York Times. By about a 10 point margin, those in battleground states polled are against impeaching the President, and if Nancy Pelosi doesn’t take note of that, maybe she is the third rate politician.”

You're such a retard.

Savvy?

thumbsup.gif

Why do you blame me because you're too stupid to know the difference between "that" and "you?"
"THAT" refers to the thing I said.

You fucked up. Your acknowledgement is not required. And it damn sure isn't expected.

Moron.

Savvy?

thumbsup.gif

You fucked up. Your acknowledgement is not required. And it damn sure isn't expected.

Moron.
LOLOL

You're such an imbecile. :lol:

"that" is still not "you."

Dumbfuck...

And again, Biden said on June 25, Bush should wait until after the election, on November 3.

And again, 4 months and 1 week. 2 seasons is 6 months. And again, Biden never said, "previous fall and summer." Only you said that.

Dumfuck, what is it about an Election Year that you don't understand? An election year is an election year no matter what months you highlight. Biden was not talking specifically about that appointment. He was making a general statement about all nominees during an election year.

Dumbfuck...

Dumfuck, what is it about an Election Year that you don't understand? An election year is an election year no matter what months you highlight. Biden was not talking specifically about that appointment. He was making a general statement about all nominees during an election year.
Dumbfuck, he didn't say what he said in January. He said it at the end of June. And he said if a seat opened up that summer, Bush should wait until after the election to nominate a replacement.

That was little more than 4 months later.

thumbsup.gif

Moron.
LOLOL

Good strategy. Hit bottom, dig. But you keep stamping your feet and insisting it didn't happen. You're gullible enough to believe yourself.

thumbsup.gif

Moron.
LOLOL

Good strategy. Hit bottom, dig. But you keep stamping your feet and insisting it didn't happen. You're gullible enough to believe yourself.
LOLOL

I'm not digging just because you're a flaming imbecile.

Had I meant you, I would have said.... "so according to you, Biden was talking about less than 2 months," but I never claimed you said Biden was talking about less than 2 months. That's why I said, so according to that, Biden was talking about less than 2 months."

What a pity you lack critical comprehension skills, flaming imbecile.

face-palm-gif.278959

Moron.
LOLOL

LOLOL

Had I meant you, I would have said.... "so according to you, Biden was talking about less than 2 months," but I never claimed you said Biden was talking about less than 2 months. That's why I said, so according to that, Biden was talking about less than 2 months."

face-palm-gif.278959

If that's the way your feel, don't respond to my posts and I won't respond to yours. You are the expert at comprehension skills. Doesn't do you well when you can't even understand what words mean.

Moron.
LOLOL

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
Dood. Your need for validation from internet strangers is pretty damn pathetic.

Moron.
LOLOL

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
Dood. Your need for validation from internet strangers is pretty damn pathetic.
LOLOL

Why on Earth do you think I need validation from a flaming imbecile like you? :lmao:

I'm laughing at you for being incapable of comprehending the difference between "that" and "you."

Forum List

Back