Democrats Don't Support Impeachment - Pelosi Backs Down - No Vote

First off, sleepy Joe said "in an election year" which it was. Secondly, he said the "beginning of summer" in that instance, which officially, starts June 20th. Ears nominated Garland in late February. That means the Republicans didn't entertain his nominee only four months (March, April, May, June) more than sleepy Joe outlined.

Secondly, the Republicans didn't have to confirm anybody. They can refuse to confirm a nominee eight months or three years if they wanted. According to Mitch, it would have been nothing but a waste of time going through the procedure that would have put the nominee in the same position, which the Senate has every right to do.
Dumbfuck, he said it on 6.25.92. It's even on the video you posted. The election was on 11.3.92. That's 4 months & one week. And there was no open seat, so the clock didn't even start ticking yet. So who the fuck knows were you got "previous seaons" from? :cuckoo:

Obama went from February through January, 11 months.

Biden never said Bush wouldn't get confirmation hearings. He just suggested Bush not nominate anyone until after the election. Whereas Obama was told not to nominate anyone for the rest of his presidency because the Senate wouldn't hold confirmation hearings if he did. Obama did and the Senate didn't.

You're completely fucked in the head, i.e., a typical conservative, to compare the two situations.

Dumbfuck. What he said are two seasons: summer and fall. That is in the video. Nobody stopped Ears from nominating anybody, the Senate said they wouldn't entertain his nominee. Even if they did, Garland would have never gotten confirmation, and you'd still be bitching like the snowflake you are.
No, Biden never said "seasons," you did. Even worse, YOU idiotically said, "previous seasons." What Biden said was if a seat were to open in the summer, Bush would have to wait until after the election, 4 months and one week.

Dumbfuck, 4 months a one week is not, "previous seasons."

face-palm-gif.278959

Sorry, I forgot who I was talking to, so let me be more precise for those who count aloud with Big Bird. I meant previous summer, you know, the summer just before the election?
You claimed Biden said, "the preceding fall and summer."

I can only go by what you say, no matter how stupid it is.

And again, it was not "seasons," it was 4 months and a week.

Summer is a season, and fall is a season. Hope this doesn't confuse you, but 1+1= 2

You must have a reading disorder. I said Democrats can do it next time they control the Executive branch and the Congress. Where exactly do you see trump fitting into that picture?

Oh, so now Mr. "Stack the deck" wants to wait unit there is a Democrat President do expand the Supreme Court? How utterly fair of you.

Well I'll tell you what: let Congress pass it now, and our President will allow the expansion. Oh......you can't do that...right? Because it has nothing to do with having more justices, it has to do with having more commie justices.
Of course I do. Just how rightarded arecyoubto think I want more justices under a Republican president? :cuckoo:

And again, you support Republicans stacking that bench but bitch & moan when Democrats want to even the score. TFB.
It's not evening the score if you want to create more seats then fill them. It's stacking the bench.

At least try to be honest about your motives.
It's evening the score with stacking the bench. Republicans did that in 2016, next turn will be Democrats'.

"It's stacking the bench. At least try to be honest about your motives."

Your brain has short circuited. About what do you b'lieve I've not been honest?
How many seats did the GOP create out of thin air?

None?

Well, then. Looks like you're full of crap, as usual.

It should tell you something that Democrats can't win without changing the rules.

It should...but you're just not bright enough to get it.
Full of crap about what? I never said the GOP added seats. Looks like you're just crazy. :cuckoo:

Of course I do. Just how rightarded arecyoubto think I want more justices under a Republican president? :cuckoo:

And again, you support Republicans stacking that bench but bitch & moan when Democrats want to even the score. TFB.

You must be mentally retarded or something. I said it's fine to stack the bench, but not change the number of justices to do so. Republicans play by the rules. Democrats want to change the rules when they lose.

View attachment 285167
I understood your point, it's just idiotic. Both methods are within the Constitution and the rules of the House & Senate. It's just TFB for you that Democrats have a way to even the score.

And again, changing the number of seats is not changing any rules. Not a single rule will be changed by adding 2 seats.

It is changing the rules, the rules we've been playing by for a very long time. But I'm not worried, at least for another five years. And if Democrats don't stop their crap, they may not even have the majority in the House to advance their idea to the President.
Dumbfuck, it's not changing any rules. Here are the Senate rules...

Rules Of The Senate | U.S. Senate Committee on Rules & Administration

And here are the House rules...

http://clerk.house.gov/legislative/house-rules.pdf

... show me what rule that changes ... or you prove you're an idiot ...

No idiot, by changing the rules of the game, I said repeatedly that they have the ability to do it, but want to add justices to stack the court.

When a party is in power, of course they select their own justices. You don't see a Republican picking a liberal for the court and you don't see a Democrat picking a conservative. So by simply being in power when judges are selected, does not define stacking the court. It means they are selecting judges according to their ideology

Adding justices to the court IS stacking the court because it hasn't been done in over 150 years! That's changing the rules of the game.
LOLOLOL

I knew you could find a rule because no such rule exists. Try harder, loser.

:dance:

Dumbfuck, he said it on 6.25.92. It's even on the video you posted. The election was on 11.3.92. That's 4 months & one week. And there was no open seat, so the clock didn't even start ticking yet. So who the fuck knows were you got "previous seaons" from? :cuckoo:

Obama went from February through January, 11 months.

Biden never said Bush wouldn't get confirmation hearings. He just suggested Bush not nominate anyone until after the election. Whereas Obama was told not to nominate anyone for the rest of his presidency because the Senate wouldn't hold confirmation hearings if he did. Obama did and the Senate didn't.

You're completely fucked in the head, i.e., a typical conservative, to compare the two situations.

Dumbfuck. What he said are two seasons: summer and fall. That is in the video. Nobody stopped Ears from nominating anybody, the Senate said they wouldn't entertain his nominee. Even if they did, Garland would have never gotten confirmation, and you'd still be bitching like the snowflake you are.
No, Biden never said "seasons," you did. Even worse, YOU idiotically said, "previous seasons." What Biden said was if a seat were to open in the summer, Bush would have to wait until after the election, 4 months and one week.

face-palm-gif.278959

Sorry, I forgot who I was talking to, so let me be more precise for those who count aloud with Big Bird. I meant previous summer, you know, the summer just before the election?

Summer is a season, and fall is a season. Hope this doesn't confuse you, but 1+1= 2
Dumbfuck, 2 seasons is 6 months. You're fucked in the head to think 4 months and a week is 6 months. :cuckoo:

Oh, so now Mr. "Stack the deck" wants to wait unit there is a Democrat President do expand the Supreme Court? How utterly fair of you.

Well I'll tell you what: let Congress pass it now, and our President will allow the expansion. Oh......you can't do that...right? Because it has nothing to do with having more justices, it has to do with having more commie justices.

It's not evening the score if you want to create more seats then fill them. It's stacking the bench.

It's evening the score with stacking the bench. Republicans did that in 2016, next turn will be Democrats'.

None?

It should tell you something that Democrats can't win without changing the rules.

Full of crap about what? I never said the GOP added seats. Looks like you're just crazy. :cuckoo:
My goodness, but you're not nearly as clever as you believe you are.

So the GOP didn't create seats out of thin air.

But you claim the Democrats creating seats out of thin air is the exact same thing.

If you can't keep up, don't come back to the thread.

face-palm-gif.278959

Dumbfuck, 2 seasons is 6 months. You're fucked in the head to think 4 months and a week is 6 months. :cuckoo:
Depends on where you're at. In Alaska, three seasons is 2 months. Winter is 10 months. :10:

You must be mentally retarded or something. I said it's fine to stack the bench, but not change the number of justices to do so. Republicans play by the rules. Democrats want to change the rules when they lose.

View attachment 285167
I understood your point, it's just idiotic. Both methods are within the Constitution and the rules of the House & Senate. It's just TFB for you that Democrats have a way to even the score.

And again, changing the number of seats is not changing any rules. Not a single rule will be changed by adding 2 seats.

It is changing the rules, the rules we've been playing by for a very long time. But I'm not worried, at least for another five years. And if Democrats don't stop their crap, they may not even have the majority in the House to advance their idea to the President.

No idiot, by changing the rules of the game, I said repeatedly that they have the ability to do it, but want to add justices to stack the court.

When a party is in power, of course they select their own justices. You don't see a Republican picking a liberal for the court and you don't see a Democrat picking a conservative. So by simply being in power when judges are selected, does not define stacking the court. It means they are selecting judges according to their ideology

Adding justices to the court IS stacking the court because it hasn't been done in over 150 years! That's changing the rules of the game.
LOLOLOL

If you were not so dense, you would have understood what I wrote repeatedly. The rule is 9 justices. It's been that way for a century and a half. Democrats want to change those rules (which they are allowed to do) for the sole purpose of diluting the conservative leaning court, and no other reason. So yes, that is changing the rules of the game.

face-palm-gif.278959

Seasons have names, just like Biden said. Summer is a season, and fall is a season. Just like winter and spring are seasons.

None?

But you claim the Democrats creating seats out of thin air is the exact same thing.

Aww, you poor, deranged nut. You can't even understand what I said. I didn't say the same methods are the same. What I did say is the same is both methods are intended to stack the court.

face-palm-gif.278959

Depends on where you're at. In Alaska, three seasons is 2 months. Winter is 10 months. :10:
LOL

Great, so according to that, Biden was talking about less than 2 months.

Rule...No Rule

Who gives a fuck ?

I'll tell you who....moderate democrats.

If they were safe, they'd be voting tonight.

LOLOLOL

If you were not so dense, you would have understood what I wrote repeatedly. The rule is 9 justices. It's been that way for a century and a half. Democrats want to change those rules (which they are allowed to do) for the sole purpose of diluting the conservative leaning court, and no other reason. So yes, that is changing the rules of the game.
As you demonstrated by failing to show any such rule in either the Senate rules or the House rule -- there is no such rule. The Congress decides how many seats there are.

face-palm-gif.278959

Seasons have names, just like Biden said. Summer is a season, and fall is a season. Just like winter and spring are seasons.
And you claimed he said, "previous fall and summer," which he never said.

What he did say on June, 25th, is that Bush should wait until after the election, which was 4 months and 1 week later, on November 3rd. Then the Senate would hold confirmation hearings. Compared to Obama, who was told in February, 2016, that the Senate would not hold confirmation hearings until he was out of office, nearly a year later.

What goes around, comes around. Republicans stacked the court; now so will Democrats once they get the opportunity.

None?

Aww, you poor, deranged nut. You can't even understand what I said. I didn't say the same methods are the same. What I did say is the same is both methods are intended to stack the court.
Uh huh. Sure.

LOL

Is that what I said? Read it again. Pull your head out of your ass and read it again.

You're such a retard.

LOL

Is that what I said? Read it again. Pull your head out of your ass and read it again.

You're such a retard.
Did I say YOU said that, dumbfuck? No, of course not. Maybe you should take your own advice?

Your fellow nutter claimed Biden said "previous fall and summer," even though Biden didn't; as though the period of which he spoke was longer than the 4 month and 1 week period he did suggest Bush should wait.

Since you point out that winter in Alaska is 10 months long; according to that, Biden was talking about less than 2 months.

Savvy?

LOL

You're such a retard.
Did I say YOU said that, dumbfuck? No, of course not. Maybe you should take your own advice?

Your fellow nutter claimed Biden said "previous fall and summer," even though Biden didn't; as though the period of which he spoke was longer than the 4 month and 1 week period he did suggest Bush should wait.

Since you point out that winter in Alaska is 10 months long; according to that, Biden was talking about less than 2 months.

Savvy?

"Great, so according to that..."

"That", of course, referring to what I said.

Look, you fucked up, and you're trying to blame it on me. Typical.

Forum List

Back