Democrats Don't Seem To Mind Hunter Biden Is Engaging In Human Sex Trafficking

I heard Hunter's favorite Ukrainian Pole Dancer was named 'BusyB'....hmmmm

:rolleyes:

Mrs. Kavanaugh was unavailable for comment.

Actually....Mrs. Kavanaugh supposedly stated, "It is despicable that in their rabid pursuit of power Democrats attempt to destroy good, innocent people like my husband by accusing them of doing things Democrats have done and continue to do.

My family was dragged through the mud while this drug-addicted, treasonous, adulterous, deadbeat dad engaging in sex trafficking and his dementia-suffering pu$$y-grabbing pedophile father get a pass from the fake news media."

53y2xo.jpg

So the old man is a pu$$y-grabbing child sniffer/fondled, and drug-abusing Jr base a thing for trafficked sex slaves / prostitutes...
Pretty much. That's why they hated Donald Trump so much. Trump ran a few beauty pageants as part of his business interests -- where the deal is to look at the women but don't touch them -- but the Bidens are an order of magnitude worse, because they have a compulsion to jump in bed with every strange lady who passes by. Can't contain themselves.

"This past week a report was released revealing Hunter Biden was caught up in multi-million dollar foreign money schemes and linked to “prostitution or human trafficking ring” of Russian and Ukrainian women."

So the old man is a pu$$y-grabbing child sniffer/fondled, and drug-abusing Jr base a thing for trafficked sex slaves / prostitutes...

I feel sorry for his wife who has already had to endure his drug addiction, adultery, and news of his bastard son ... now all of the news about bolus collusion with Ukraine criminals, the Chinese, and being linked to prostitution / sex trafficking... :(

Fake news.

Forum List

Back