Democrats Don't Seem To Mind Hunter Biden Is Engaging In Human Sex Trafficking

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"This past week a report was released revealing Hunter Biden was caught up in multi-million dollar foreign money schemes and linked to “prostitution or human trafficking ring” of Russian and Ukrainian women."

So the old man is a pu$$y-grabbing child sniffer/fondled, and drug-abusing Jr base a thing for trafficked sex slaves / prostitutes...

I feel sorry for his wife who has already had to endure his drug addiction, adultery, and news of his bastard son ... now all of the news about bolus collusion with Ukraine criminals, the Chinese, and being linked to prostitution / sex trafficking... :(

"This past week a report was released revealing Hunter Biden was caught up in multi-million dollar foreign money schemes and linked to “prostitution or human trafficking ring” of Russian and Ukrainian women."

So the old man is a pu$$y-grabbing child sniffer/fondled, and drug-abusing Jr base a thing for trafficked sex slaves / prostitutes...

I feel sorry for his wife who has already had to endure his drug addiction, adultery, and news of his bastard son ... now all of the news about bolus collusion with Ukraine criminals, the Chinese, and being linked to prostitution / sex trafficking... :(

thats because human trafficking is what dems do best,,,

LOL

1601138880871.gif

I thought it was pedophilia...or 'projection'...or 'racism'...or 'fear-mongering'...or...

I thought it was pedophilia...or 'projection'...or 'racism'...or 'fear-mongering'...or...
its anything that involves control or abuse of another person,,,

Reminds me of the Hillary Pizza Gate hoax that Conservatives bought in to

no ones every accused you of being very bright,,,

Hunter is just trying to fix Joe up with dates.
bidenisapedocreeppos.jpg

A partisan report with information that was suppled by the Russians. I don't care because I don't believe it. His wife has to endure these baseless claims by terrorists who call them Republicans.

Why would they? Democrats are criminals and criminal supporters.

~~~~~~
Nah, all we have to do is point out Jeff Epstein and Billy Clinton's association. Hmm..., just how many trips did Clinton make to Pedo Island?

“prostitution or human trafficking ring” of Russian and Ukrainian women."
They're dreamers, femmes fatales, and often as not their goal is to immigrate to the United States on marriages of convenience to clueless men and remain in the country as wealthy widows.

Wise up, guys. Stop patronizing the DEMOCRAT party. Their foreign ladies really are out to kill you.

A partisan report with information that was suppled by the Russians. I don't care because I don't believe it. His wife has to endure these baseless claims by terrorists who call them Republicans.

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Last edited:
Democrats Don't Seem To Mind Hunter Biden Is Engaging In Human Sex Trafficking

Democrats are that peculiar crowd who while obsessing over and reviling Trump for such things as preferring winners, thinking some Mexicans are good people, dating beautiful girlfriends, not succeeding at EVERY business he ever started, being overtly confident, not kissing the asses of fair-weather European gladhanders, trying to maintain good relations with potential enemies, and suffering a poor economy after THEY shut it completely down, are likewise completely comfortable with chopping babies up for an organ factory, support and love for rapists, thieves and killers, liars, felons and traitors.

Seems perfectly understandable. :smoke:

Mrs. Kavanaugh was unavailable for comment.

Forum List

Back