Democrats Demanding All Confederate Statues Removed From Capitol

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
It's just getting started folks. Booker to introduce legislation to have all Confederate statues removed from the U.S. Capitol. Congressional Black Caucus obviously didn't consult the Congressional White Caucus. Wait, Whites don't have a caucus. WTF

"I will be introducing a bill to remove Confederate statues from the US Capitol building," he tweeted. "This is just one step. We have much work to do."

So here comes the thought police. Get your tin foil hats on.

Sen. Cory Booker says he plans to introduce bill to remove Confederate statues from Capitol

The us capitol building was built by slaves. Better amend that shit to include its destruction and rebuilding.

I wonder if that pen he is using was built by chinese slave kids? :eek:

How many people died to dig up that big rock on your wifes finger, mr booker?:afro:

It's just getting started folks. Booker to introduce legislation to have all Confederate statues removed from the U.S. Capitol. Congressional Black Caucus obviously didn't consult the Congressional White Caucus. Wait, Whites don't have a caucus. WTF

"I will be introducing a bill to remove Confederate statues from the US Capitol building," he tweeted. "This is just one step. We have much work to do."

Sen. Cory Booker says he plans to introduce bill to remove Confederate statues from Capitol
Yet they refuse to remove the most RACIST SYMBOL EVER USED IN THE UNITED STATES FROM THEIR OWN RANKS
33741.jpg

Yet they refuse to remove the most RACIST SYMBOL EVER USED IN THE UNITED STATES FROM THEIR OWN RANKS
33741.jpg
them being jackasses aint racist, nigga

33741.jpg
them being jackasses aint racist, nigga

IT ABSOLUTELY IS The Most Racist Symbol ever adopted by a political party. It stands for Slavery, Bigotry, Genocide, and Lynchings.

The Democrat Jackass Logo is no Different than The Confederate Flag or Nazi Swastika
33741.jpg

Andrew Jackson owned over 150 Slaves.
He Lead a GENOCIDAL EFFORT against Native Americans.
He & The Democrat Party Fought all Efforts by Abolitionists and Republicans to End Slavery back in the 1820s-1830s and through his Presidency.
His Policies, and The Democrat Party's Actions, refusing to Phase out Slavery as was discussed during the Original Constitutional Convention, was DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CIVIL WAR.

Jackson was called a Jackass by Abolitionists. During The Indian Wars and The War of 1812, he actually used a Jackass to Hang Run Away Slaves, Indians, Deserters, and British Soldiers.

He Loved being Called a JACKASS so much that he and The Democrat Party adopted it as their logo and symbol, just like Hitler loved the Swastika so much, he adopted it as Germany's Flag.

The us capitol building was built by slaves. Better amend that shit to include its destruction and rebuilding.
No matter the revisionist history the Whitehouse was built with slaves not by slaves. Scottish masons laid the stones, the slaves mostly worked in the quarry.

I cannot agree with him on statutory hall, because there's no way to argue that statues of civil war era people are there to support a notion that whites can deny equal rights or secede. Some statues are put up with an evil intent, that's just a fact. But .... the only justification I can see for this is remove the "civil war' statutes to a museum, in the basement or somewhere denoting they are "in the past," to have govt firmly state secession is not an option, and the White Supremicists need to STFD.

After Obama...we ain't gonna elect one of them again.

That is the job Booker is trolling for. Nothing more than a racially motivated scum mucker, that one.

Oh, I know. During those initial confirmation hearings of cabinet
members, the libs had Booker, front and center, questioning the
appointees. Once Tillerson and Mattis made a complete fool out
of him, the libs put him back in the closet.

Forum List

Back