Democrats Demanding All Confederate Statues Removed From Capitol

The Romans enslaved my ancestors, I want all those slave built Roman statues and buildings torn down, start with the coliseum.

It's just getting started folks. Booker to introduce legislation to have all Confederate statues removed from the U.S. Capitol. Congressional Black Caucus obviously didn't consult the Congressional White Caucus. Wait, Whites don't have a caucus. WTF

"I will be introducing a bill to remove Confederate statues from the US Capitol building," he tweeted. "This is just one step. We have much work to do."

So here comes the thought police. Get your tin foil hats on.

Sen. Cory Booker says he plans to introduce bill to remove Confederate statues from Capitol
I cannot agree with him on statutory hall, because there's no way to argue that statues of civil war era people are there to support a notion that whites can deny equal rights or secede. Some statues are put up with an evil intent, that's just a fact. But .... the only justification I can see for this is remove the "civil war' statutes to a museum, in the basement or somewhere denoting they are "in the past," to have govt firmly state secession is not an option, and the White Supremicists need to STFD.

So you are against democracy. It was legal and constitutionally so for them to secede. Each state democratically voted to leave. Leaving was their right. They committed no treason. The north, on the other hand and to merely guarantee revenue from the south, illegally invaded the south, freed none of their own slaves and Lincoln stated that blacks were inferior to whites and offered to ship them back.

History, flake, get you some.

Let's Bulldoze all Civil War Sites, so there will be no reason for anyone to visit any of these HICK Liberal towns in The South and elsewhere.
Start with Gettysburg, Appomattox, & Richmond VA

It's just getting started folks. Booker to introduce legislation to have all Confederate statues removed from the U.S. Capitol. Congressional Black Caucus obviously didn't consult the Congressional White Caucus. Wait, Whites don't have a caucus. WTF

"I will be introducing a bill to remove Confederate statues from the US Capitol building," he tweeted. "This is just one step. We have much work to do."

Sen. Cory Booker says he plans to introduce bill to remove Confederate statues from Capitol
I cannot agree with him on statutory hall, because there's no way to argue that statues of civil war era people are there to support a notion that whites can deny equal rights or secede. Some statues are put up with an evil intent, that's just a fact. But .... the only justification I can see for this is remove the "civil war' statutes to a museum, in the basement or somewhere denoting they are "in the past," to have govt firmly state secession is not an option, and the White Supremicists need to STFD.

So you are against democracy. It was legal and constitutionally so for them to secede. Each state democratically voted to leave. Leaving was their right. They committed no treason. The north, on the other hand and to merely guarantee revenue from the south, illegally invaded the south, freed none of their own slaves and Lincoln stated that blacks were inferior to whites and offered to ship them back.

It was legal according to "some' theories. And it was about slavery. Now go beat up a negro and get your ass kicked.

The reason you're seeing this in cities is because the whites have moved out and blacks constitute the majority there now. They achieved that majority by design. By concentrating low income housing in urban areas, RaTz assured the eventual takeover. Look at these cites now...crime, drugs, riots, insolvency, etc.

It was legal according to "some' theories. And it was about slavery. Now go beat up a negro and get your ass kicked.

Thats what the left did during slavery and segregation. Strange how it continues today as they continue to divide and separate groups, ethnicities, race, etc.

Well, flake, the Chief justice of the Supreme Court told Lincoln that it was legal and not to try and bring treason charges. You are aware that Lincoln had to suspend the constitution to wage his illegal war, aren't you? Here's a hint, look up how much of the federal revenue came from the south and where the feds spent that revenue. Lincoln himself stated that the war wasn't about slavery, it was economic.

This is just like ISIS and Nazi book-burning. This silly movement needs quashed and immediately.

The Romans enslaved my ancestors, I want all those slave built Roman statues and buildings torn down, start with the coliseum.

Oh yeah, wasn't that right before Tiberius Nero began his assault on Washington DC when the President refused to surrender America to him in his attempt to overthrow the Government of the US?

No wait, that was General Lee. Remind me why we have his statues instead of Tiberius' ones in our capital again?

Slash Somehow you quoted the wrong poster. Please check your replies and make sure the links go back correctly to the post you WANT to quote. -- FCT

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet they refuse to remove the most RACIST SYMBOL EVER USED IN THE UNITED STATES FROM THEIR OWN RANKS
33741.jpg

them being jackasses aint racist, nigga

IT ABSOLUTELY IS The Most Racist Symbol ever adopted by a political party. It stands for Slavery, Bigotry, Genocide, and Lynchings.

The Democrat Jackass Logo is no Different than The Confederate Flag or Nazi Swastika
So basically, only the tail and part of the ass's ass is racist, but most of the elephant is racist as f*ck:
cbs-charlottesville.jpg

Well they can demand in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills first.

Well, flake, the Chief justice of the Supreme Court told Lincoln that it was legal and not to try and bring treason charges. You are aware that Lincoln had to suspend the constitution to wage his illegal war, aren't you? Here's a hint, look up how much of the federal revenue came from the south and where the feds spent that revenue. Lincoln himself stated that the war wasn't about slavery, it was economic.

Really? The only supreme court judgement on the legality of the secession that led to the Civil War was Texas vs. White which declared it illegal.

Really? The only supreme court judgement on the legality of the secession that led to the Civil War was Texas vs. White which declared it illegal.

After the fact. That's pretty bad.

And how'd that work for Justice Tanney, you racist filth?

you take away history, you take away the lessons to learn from. Sounds like the left wish to repeat the sins of the civil war era.

Cry moar.

Forum List

Back