Democrats create gun crime and also sexual assault crimes.....Chicago edition...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This guy

A man who’s on parole for three felonies boarded a Green Line train at the Roosevelt station and then robbed and tried to sexually assault a female tourist who was on his train car this month, prosecutors said Friday.
-----

Illinois Department of Corrections records show Jones was released early from prison on October 5 after serving half of three felony sentences he received in 2019: two years for escape
and a pair of concurrent one-year terms for illegally possessing guns.

If he was sent to prison for 30 years on each of the gun charges, he wouldn't have been out to attack this woman....

The policies of the democrats who run Chicago, since 1932, create the gun crime in that city....

The problem is not guns. The problem is not normal people who own guns.

The problem is the democrat party who keep releasing violent gun felons, and who also attack the police......

This guy

A man who’s on parole for three felonies boarded a Green Line train at the Roosevelt station and then robbed and tried to sexually assault a female tourist who was on his train car this month, prosecutors said Friday.
-----

Illinois Department of Corrections records show Jones was released early from prison on October 5 after serving half of three felony sentences he received in 2019: two years for escape

If he was sent to prison for 30 years on each of the gun charges, he wouldn't have been out to attack this woman....

The policies of the democrats who run Chicago, since 1932, create the gun crime in that city....

The problem is the democrat party who keep releasing violent gun felons, and who also attack the police......
Nice story. Good a anecdote. Let me ask this. Do guns kill people or do asshole people kill people?
I submit that democrats do not kill people, but asshole people kill people regardless of party affiliation.
As for democrats releasing violent gun felons, there was this Senator named Biden that sponsored a crime bill (passed back when the two parties actually worked together to address the country's problems), big on mandatory sentencing and long prison sentences. A president named trump listened to his party and had it changed to less stringent sentencing guidelines (releasing many) and then tried to vilify the Senator (his opponent) that sponsored it and all the right wing cheered. I do not believe much in the rehabilitation achieved in our prisons. I do believe if they are locked up, they will only be killing, beating and raping other prisoners, so not much of a loss. Cold, eh?

The Democrats need to make room for political prisoners like this guy...

screen-shot-2020-04-03-at-12.58.36-pm.jpg

I just take notice that as soon as pile of dog shite democrypt Biden is in office their is a whole bunch of gun shootings that are being promoted by the MSM. The MSM promotes the agenda of the day and show what they want you to see in the divide and conquer and problem, reaction, solution paradigm.

This guy

-----

The thread premise is a lie.

This guy

-----

You would say that. :D

This guy

-----

Nice story. Good a anecdote. Let me ask this. Do guns kill people or do asshole people kill people?
I submit that democrats do not kill people, but asshole people kill people regardless of party affiliation.
As for democrats releasing violent gun felons, there was this Senator named Biden that sponsored a crime bill (passed back when the two parties actually worked together to address the country's problems), big on mandatory sentencing and long prison sentences. A president named trump listened to his party and had it changed to less stringent sentencing guidelines (releasing many) and then tried to vilify the Senator (his opponent) that sponsored it and all the right wing cheered. I do not believe much in the rehabilitation achieved in our prisons. I do believe if they are locked up, they will only be killing, beating and raping other prisoners, so not much of a loss. Cold, eh?

People kill people....but the democrat party keeps letting the people who kill people out of jail and prison with their policies.......if the democrats would stop releasing the people who kill people...who have already been captured by police......then they wouldn't keep killing and sexually assaulting people...

Can you understand that?

This guy

-----

Oh, fuck off.

This guy

-----

People kill people....but the democrat party keeps letting the people who kill people out of jail and prison with their policies.......if the democrats would stop releasing the people who kill people...who have already been captured by police......then they wouldn't keep killing and sexually assaulting people...

Can you understand that?
I thought you could read my post, where I pointed out trump let people out and reduced sentences also. This is just another point the finger at the other side for stuff the finger pointers side is and has been recently doing. You know? Like.., Hey! Quick! Look over there! we're not like that! Look over there! Don't try to shit me, son. I'm old and I've had turd in every pocket. I know when somebody is trying to give me shit.

Forum List

Back