Democrats continue to win! Another Deep South upset. Edwards wins the governor race for Louisiana

yes he simply retained his seat after trump went down ..did a rally and basically begged for their support against impeachment....but lets just ignore all that

Moron....the democrats have the votes to impeach so they are going to impeach....there is no stopping that......
Moron....Republicans fund-raise off of these issues. It’s all about the money.

See, you stereotypical FoxNews viewers have zero depth to your understanding of political realities, or how any of this works.
upload_2019-11-17_3-59-10.gif

Last edited:
Not so fast. Edwards has governed in a more socially and fiscally conservatively way than his GOPer predecessor. La. GOP didn’t make a real effort as a result. Had he done otherwise he would be out on his ass.

Breaking News

Millions of illegal Mexican voters were found to have voted in yesterday’s election

John Bel Edwards: Louisiana's Democratic governor wins reelection, CNN projects - CNNPolitics

The wins keep piling up for Democrats.

I bet Trump's phone is ringing off the hook from Republican candidates telling him to stay away, "do not campaign for me; I am trying to win!" After BIG Democrat wins in the deep red states of Virginia, Moscow Mitch's Kentucky and and the deep southern state of Louisiana, it's very obvious that the word Trump is toxic to most Americans. His poll numbers, always the worst of any President, are in the biggest dumpster ever.

But, we should all encourage him to stay on the campaign trail "helping?" Republican candidates. Right now, he's the best election booster the Democrats have! Bigly!!!

Pro life, pro gun,, lol this guy is a republican !

Who Trump campaigned against on multiple occasions and lost.

Louisiana is and will continue to be a conservative state, nobody is saying otherwise, so why are you arguing with the made up debates in your head?

Louisiana is and will continue to be a conservative state, nobody is saying otherwise, so why are you arguing with the made up debates in your head?
The gov of Louisiana is more right than Donald Trump is Lol Believe me you didn’t win this one..

Every Governorship counts!

We need them for the next Congressional Districting after the 2020 election

See how the Republicans survive without Gerrymandering

Every Governorship counts!

We need them for the next Congressional Districting after the 2020 election

See how the Republicans survive without Gerrymandering
As long as you Democrats keep electing moderate to right wing Democrats that’s cool ok

The gov of Louisiana is more right than Donald Trump is Lol Believe me you didn’t win this one..

Like I said, nobody is claiming Edwards isn't conservative, not sure why you feel the need to repeat yourself. It's that Trump campaigned and came down to the state on several occasions and lost. Same thing in KY and the incumbent Trump protege lost there as well. That appears to demonstrate that Trump doesn't really have any pull when it comes to getting someone across the finish line in Trump friendly states.

Then again, Trumpbots aren't conservative and are more into cult of personality than anything else.

Forum List

Back