Democrats continue to win! Another Deep South upset. Edwards wins the governor race for Louisiana

364AEA09-985C-4887-8E9D-12EA73834451.jpeg

The GOP is really going to have to learn how to get dead people out to vote like the Democrats do. The GOP is going to have to learn how to commit voter fraud like the Democrats do.

Gosh darn, anyone who votes for a Democrat more than deserves to become a victim of any crime that befalls them.

Hell it means more if he was a freshman. If blue policy is such a failure, why did he win re-election in a red state?

Same reason they win in San Francisco or anywhere else. Edwards increased handouts tremendously. The people of Louisiana pay for their own opposition.

The GOP is really going to have to learn how to get dead people out to vote like the Democrats do. The GOP is going to have to learn how to commit voter fraud like the Democrats do.

Gosh darn, anyone who votes for a Democrat more than deserves to become a victim of any crime that befalls them.
So what is the democrat secret of getting dead people to vote? I mean you do get that dead people that are still registered to vote aren’t actually voting right? Please tell me you get this.

Hell it means more if he was a freshman. If blue policy is such a failure, why did he win re-election in a red state?

Same reason they win in San Francisco or anywhere else. Edwards increased handouts tremendously. The people of Louisiana pay for their own opposition.
You’re basing this shit on nothing.

Shut up fake news, here are some facts to destroy your spin.

1. Rispone the GOP candidate is a 70-year-old who had never run for office and had little name recognition.

2. The Dem looks like a conservative, Edwards is a West Point graduate and former Army Ranger, opposes gun restrictions, signed one of the nation's strictest abortion bans and dismissed the ongoing impeachment inquiry against the president as a distraction. Even with that the unknown GOP candidate came within 2% of beating him.

All your lying filthy liberal heads just exploded.

How weird...the incumbent, a member of the Free Shit Army wins a state 32% black with a 20% poverty rate....FUCK, no one saw that coming...Congrats filth.
So the deep red south is filth now? I mean you’re right, but you only say that because a democrat won lol.
Wait you just figured out lousiana is 30% black?

How weird...the incumbent, a member of the Free Shit Army wins a state 32% black with a 20% poverty rate....FUCK, no one saw that coming...Congrats filth.
So the deep red south is filth now? I mean you’re right, but you only say that because a democrat won lol.
Wait you just figured out lousiana is 30% black?

I was referring to you bud

So what is the democrat secret of getting dead people to vote? I mean you do get that dead people that are still registered to vote aren’t actually voting right? Please tell me you get this.

Simple. No Photo I’d required. And it’s against the law to purge dead voters from the rolls.

New Topics

Forum List

Back