Democrats Continue To Set Record For Most 'Nothing-To-See-Here-Move-Along' Political Moments

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Joe Biden’s Texas Political Director Dallas
Jones Accused of Illegal Ballot Harvesting

Nothing to see here move along - Leslie Nielsen Move Along | Meme Generator

Minneapolis Police Department ‘Looking Into’
Allegations of Voter Fraud, Ilhan Omar Connected
Ballots-for-Cash Scheme

Nothing to see here Keep walking - iraqi information minister - quickmeme

It just keeps going and going and going....

1601387904349.png

Joe Biden’s Texas Political Director Dallas
Jones Accused of Illegal Ballot Harvesting

View attachment 394510

Minneapolis Police Department ‘Looking Into’
Allegations of Voter Fraud, Ilhan Omar Connected
Ballots-for-Cash Scheme

Nothing to see here Keep walking - iraqi information minister - quickmeme

It just keeps going and going and going....

View attachment 394513

Meanwhile William Barr is asleep at the wheel AGAIN. He has the ability to STOP this, but he WON'T and so who's side is he on?

Meanwhile William Barr is asleep at the wheel AGAIN. He has the ability to STOP this, but he WON'T and so who's side is he on?

Barr is on the side of the law, not on any political side. The DOJ has arrested more than 1200 'peaceful protestors' now and the DOJ is reportedly building a huge federal case against Soros, Twitter's owner, and even China based on evidence they are engaging in sedition and Conspiracy.

The DOJ is reportedly looking into making federal cases against the Democrat politicians facilitating the violence / sedition. The wheels of justice turn slowly, too slowly for my liking, especially when being bombarded with delay attempts by the Deep State.

In the meantime, as long as people pay attention - and by the growing push back against the never-ending violence it looks like that is happening, Americans see that the Democrats are the Party of violence while Trump is the President of Law and Order. The violence continues to occur in Democratic-Run cities.

Barr is on the side of the law, not on any political side. The DOJ has arrested more than 1200 'peaceful protestors' now and the DOJ is reportedly building a huge federal case against Soros, Twitter's owner, and even China based on evidence they are engaging in sedition and Conspiracy.

The DOJ is reportedly looking into making federal cases against the Democrat politicians facilitating the violence / sedition. The wheels of justice turn slowly, too slowly for my liking, especially when being bombarded with delay attempts by the Deep State.

In the meantime, as long as people pay attention - and by the growing push back against the never-ending violence it looks like that is happening, Americans see that the Democrats are the Party of violence while Trump is the President of Law and Order. The violence continues to occur in Democratic-Run cities.

Yes arresting "peaceful protestors" who then seem to be released back onto the streets because of the No Bail thing or whatever it's called, the No Bail thing they are doing in New York and Portland and Seattle. Most of these DA's and State Attorney Generals are dropping the Felony charges and releasing tons of that crowd back onto the streets.

I'm sorry but no the DOJ is not building a case against George Soros, IF they would have been they ALREADY would have done that, again any action is too late, it's basically October and the election is on November 3.

I'm talking about doing nothing about the Ballot Harvesting, there is not a lot of time to go until the Election and any action AFTER the Election would be completely pointless UNLESS The Supreme Court got involved and VOIDED the Election due to overwhelming evidence of organised election fraud via Mail-In Ballots.

I am a Rightist but I am NOT a Rubber Stamper, unlike Leftists I can say when I think a Rightist is basically useless and doing next to zero. The Donald should have gone with Rudy Guiliani and not William Barr who has a family connection to Jeffrey Epstein via his father Donald Barr giving Epstein his first big break, also Barr's father wrote that perverted novel about a Sex Trafficking ring running the Planet and having children as their sex slaves:

1601389614055.png

I accuse easy and Lucy of torturing puppies.

Therefore, there must be a full investigation. And anyone opposing that investigation clearly supports the puppy-torture.

I accuse easy and Lucy of torturing puppies.

Therefore, there must be a full investigation. And anyone opposing that investigation clearly supports the puppy-torture.

....except we have to take into account that liberals accuse others of doing what they themselves have done. Assuming you are a liberal that means an investigation is warranted, but of YOU not me.

:p

....except we have to take into account that liberals accuse others of doing what they themselves have done. Assuming you are a liberal that means an investigation is warranted, but of YOU not me.

Sorry, you can't steal my lines. I've pointed out for decades that Republicans always reflexively accuse Democrats of what they're guilty of. I was doing it first, so you plagiarists can all pound sand. Yes, I'm flattered that you all copy me, but I'll point out you're copying me.

Plus, given your documented history of puppy-torture, we can't trust anything you say.

Sorry, you can't steal my lines. I've pointed out for decades that Republicans always reflexively accuse Democrats of what they're guilty of. I was doing it first, so you plagiarists can all pound sand. Yes, I'm flattered that you all copy me, but I'll point out you're copying me.

Plus, given your documented history of puppy-torture, we can't trust anything you say.
Yes, again, Democrats have been accusing others of what they have done and continue to do for 100 years - the founders of the KKK, Jim Crowe, segregation, the policies of 'economic slavery', 'If you don't vote for Biden you ain't black', 'blacks aren't diverse like you Latinos'....and 'everyone else except Democrats are racists!'

Bwuhahahaha.....

Damn, its the Democrats' failed Impeachment coup all over again: zero crime, zero evidence, zero witnesses - just false narratives, bullshit, and proven lies.

:p

Forum List

Back