Democrats Confirm AOC “Squad” Toxic to Party, Trump Winning Fight

Jul 15, 2019
United States
CNN’s Jake Tapper announced that some House Democrats are totally tired of Congresswomen Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Ayanna Pressley (D-MA).

The Congressional foursome–regularly alluded to as “The Squad”– have turned into a distraction to the Democratic party, and a few administrators accept their help for outrageous arrangements, (for example, Omar and Tlaib’s recent resolution to help the boycotting of Israel) won’t agree with numerous Democrats.... continue reading below:
Democrats Confirm AOC “Squad” Toxic to Party, Trump Winning Fight - Daily Wake®

Via Thedailywake

AOC is in Pelosi's office as we speak getting her ass chewed....

Let's not be COMPLAICENT. we must give that bitch enough rope to HANG HERSELF

They represent about 2% of House Democrats, but the so called liberal media can't get enough.

th

The Democrats need to stock up on a few more adamant SJW's with pressing social issues that'll cost trillions to institute assuring Trump of victory.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

That's it, then. Time to pack the bags and head back to the countries that hold the same values and encourages brother marriages.

We need to change the chant to Love it of leave it.

Let's get #loveitorleaveit trending.

CNN’s Jake Tapper announced that some House Democrats are totally tired of Congresswomen Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Ayanna Pressley (D-MA).

The Congressional foursome–regularly alluded to as “The Squad”– have turned into a distraction to the Democratic party, and a few administrators accept their help for outrageous arrangements, (for example, Omar and Tlaib’s recent resolution to help the boycotting of Israel) won’t agree with numerous Democrats.... continue reading below:
Democrats Confirm AOC “Squad” Toxic to Party, Trump Winning Fight - Daily Wake®

I love the Squad......

They are ensuring Trumps 2020 victory.

"John Cummings, a retired teacher and former NYPD Harbor Unit officer, is joining a group of Republicans who intend to challenge Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in 2020.

In an interview with "Fox and Friends," Wednesday, Cummings explained that while he had been encouraged by his students to run for some time, he had long considered it impossible to beat former Rep. Joe Crowley, who Ocasio-Cortez famously ousted in an upset primary. "

the four bitches remind me of my youth------I attended USA public schools from kindergarten thru grad school. (yeah ---well that includes the STATE universities) ------in my youth-----rotten type vulgar girls used to INFILTRATE the "girls' rooms"----
a place I used URGENTLY ----for urgency----not for socializing. Them girls were both vulgar and tended to real nastiness, vulgarity and "BULLINESS"-----kinda like that OMAR bitch, the AOC bitch, the Sarsour bitch and the Rashida bitch------
the only difference is they were MOST LIKELY all born in the USA

Speaking as a Blue Dog, I do not have to march in lockstep with those four reps. Party purity based on their politics is not going to fly in red state districts. In fact, it may end up turning off those swing voters needed to gain more seats in the House and Senate.

Speaking as a Blue Dog, I do not have to march in lockstep with those four reps. Party purity based on their politics is not going to fly in red state districts. In fact, it may end up turning off those swing voters needed to gain more seats in the House and Senate.
You don't have to be in a red state district to disagree with some of their politics. But they are not my reps so it's not really my concern. I have always been an Independent and won't support either party for the sake of the platform, but I often agree more with the Democrats. If the party as a whole goes progressive, I'm going to vote for the Easter Bunny in 2020.

They represent about 2% of House Democrats, but the so called liberal media can't get enough.

That’s because they, especially the towel head and AOC, are constantly opening their traps or posting on social media.

LOL They don't need social media. All they have to do is open their mouth and speak. They all get loads or air time so I can see why the DNC isn't happy with their idiocy.

AOC is a whacko dingbat.

The two death cult members who are Dem's are racists.

I doubt any of them could hold a real job. Who would hire their stupid asses??

Forum List

Back