Democrats Claim We Staged An Insurrection......But Forget That We All Left Our Guns In The Car

Who's "we"? Were you there?
I said we because WE are the ones they're attacking after all.....not the people that showed up last Wednesday.
They are after all of us. You might want to get that thru your thick skull.

I bet you actually think you're immune to this oppression!! LOL!!!

What a retarded POS.

So explain the metal pipes and battle gear. I've been to protests in my life, many in DC. You dress according to the weather, carry a sign, and mind the police barricades.

These people were caught with all kinds or weapons and a lot of ammo. That's not a protest.

The only thing more reprehensible than the Trump-incited attack on America’s democracy by Trump thugs and criminals is rightists trying to ‘justify.’ ‘excuse,’ or otherwise ‘minimize’ the severity of the Trump-incited attack on America’s democracy.
Yeah.....Trump was using ESP to tell everyone to leave their guns in their cars and rush the Capital....because looking at the transcripts it was pretty clear that he told those folks to be peaceful.

You're just plain stupid as shit and not worth arguing with anymore.

*ignored*

I said we because WE are the ones they're attacking after all.....not the people that showed up last Wednesday.

What a retarded POS.
At least you are honest about being a traitor. Make no mistake, every one of those people who crossed the police lines are guilty of a federal crime. Since the feds are able to identify every cellphone that entered the building it's going to be a simple matter to round them up. There's going to a lot of "respectable" citizens who have found they have destroyed their lives. They will deserve it.

So explain the metal pipes and battle gear. I've been to protests in my life, many in DC. You dress according to the weather, carry a sign, and mind the police barricades.

These people were caught with all kinds or weapons and a lot of ammo. That's not a protest.
But no weapons. The only people that were shot were protesters.

So, where did they get all of those metal pipes from?

Easy....they showed videos of boxes of bricks, rocks, stacks of steal pipes strewn all over the Capital steps by somebody.....and when they opened the barriers....everyone was tripping over them.
Somebody laid all of that stuff out for them....then some dickhead started encouraging them to pick the shit up and start tearing up the Capital.

Nancy Pelosi wanted and riot so she could accuse Trump of causing it so they could rush this impeachment.
It was a setup.

What a retarded POS.
At least you are honest about being a traitor. Make no mistake, every one of those people who crossed the police lines are guilty of a federal crime. Since the feds are able to identify every cellphone that entered the building it's going to be a simple matter to round them up. There's going to a lot of "respectable" citizens who have found they have destroyed their lives. They will deserve it.
Sorry motherfucker.
A traitor I'm not....unless you think you're a Commie Bastard.
The Army paid me to kill Commie Bastards and train foreign troops to kill Commie Bastards like you.
So maybe you consider Green Berets traitors.

None of this is gonna bite....until they pass the laws making you a Felon overnight for exercising your Constitutional Rights.

Tyranny has arrived.

No where else to kick the can folks.

What a retarded POS.
Sorry motherfucker.
The Army paid me to kill Commie Bastards and train foreign troops to kill Commie Bastards like you.
No, just you who support those who sought to overthrow the government.

But no weapons. The only people that were shot were protesters.

So, where did they get all of those metal pipes from?

Easy....they showed videos of boxes of bricks, rocks, stacks of steal pipes strewn all over the Capital steps by somebody.....and when they opened the barriers....everyone was tripping over them.
Somebody laid all of that stuff out for them....then some dickhead started encouraging them to pick the shit up and start tearing up the Capital.

Nancy Pelosi wanted and riot so she could accuse Trump of causing it so they could rush this impeachment.
It was a setup.

Are you this stupid in real life? Do yo really think this was staged? I'm guessing you think that all the school children at Sandy Hook were "crisis actors", am I right?

Sorry, but no, the only people that decided to riot and invade the Capitol were Trump supporters. Sorry, but people waving Trump flags and wearing MAGA hats are NOT going to listen to anything a Democrat says. And no, according to some on this board, if Pelosi says that it's dark, everyone who is a conservative would say that the sun is up. If Pelosi told them to riot as you claim, they would have more than likely been peaceful and respectful.

Armed protests at every capitol building in the US on Jan. 20. Aside from those few states which prohibit it, does anyone really think those guns won't be loaded?

What a retarded POS.
Sorry motherfucker.
Really.
You think they could've overthrown the government?
Boy are you a silly fuck.
I've been in on alot of missions.....and that silly shit was no insurrection. It wasn't even as bad as the time they rushed thru the halls of Congress during the Kavanaugh hearings.

What a retarded POS.
Sorry motherfucker.
Really.
I've been in on alot of missions.....and that silly shit was no insurrection. It wasn't even as bad as the time they rushed thru the halls of Congress during the Kavanaugh hearings.
It's looking like there was a core of premeditated and coordinated action among all the regular dumbasses who probably didn't even know they were committing a federal crime.

What kind of idiot stages an insurrection and forgets to bring guns???
Apparently the idiot Democrats think that's how Stupid Trump supporters are.

I said that all along. They keep ranting about a coup. Who attempts a coup with no guns??

If it were a real coup every one of them would have been armed and they would have been shooting the shit out of the saintly Capital buildings. Some coup.

What a retarded POS.
Sorry motherfucker.
Really.
It's looking like there was a core of premeditated and coordinated action among all the regular dumbasses who probably didn't even know they were committing a federal crime.
You only believe that silly shit because you've been brainwashed into believing that your political opponents are all a bunch of ignorant red-necks. Considering the fact that you're a Democrat supporter it's clear you're dumber than they are.

No asshole....this was planned by the Democrats so they could label all Trump Supporters as threat to the nation....essentially turning reality on it's head.

It's also pretty clear the way everyone on television is repeating the same lie that Trump is somehow responsible for the Democrat's malfeasance. He did nothing wrong....but even Fox News and Newsmax continues this charade that he did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back