Democrats Claim Blacks Have It Worse Than Everyone Else

Does Kameltoe have democrat bonafides? Seems it was reported that she was instrumental in getting those BLMers released from jail. Bail fund backed by Kamala Harris freed Minneapolis man charged with murder
She is a piece of work, alright. This is referring to before the election, and she became VP, (though she was running for it at the time) but she had no business, and showed poor judgement getting involve then. Never liked that woman's qualifications or judgement and never have figured out how Joe (who has enough problems of his own) ever got saddles with her.

She is a piece of work, alright. This is referring to before the election, and she became VP, (though she was running for it at the time) but she had no business, and showed poor judgement getting involve then. Never liked that woman's qualifications or judgement and never have figured out how Joe (who has enough problems of his own) ever got saddles with her.
Choosing Biden called for the Democrats to apologize. Coloured Kamala took care of their black and brown supporters. And joe's pretending took care of the more leftist wing.

American politics has been in flux since before Trump and it hasn't changed after Trump and halfway through Biden.

Obama promised the working people.

Trump promised the working people.

Biden promised the working people.

Jan. 6th. should have been seen coming a mile away.

Choosing Biden called for the Democrats to apologize. Coloured Kamala took care of their black and brown supporters. And joe's pretending took care of the more leftist wing.

American politics has been in flux since before Trump and it hasn't changed after Trump and halfway through Biden.

You would do well to investigate the foibles of your own fucked up piece of the earth instead of trying to fuck ours up, duck.

I hate the way the pick VP's with no regard to competence only who they can deliver.
Even Trump had a better VP, as he finally proved on Jan 6.
We read on here stuff pointing to trouble before Jan 6. I never thought they would pull that crap, as nobody ever had. Dumb in retrospect, but hindsight is 20/20.

I hate the way the pick VP's with no regard to competence only who they can deliver.
Even Trump had a better VP, as he finally proved on Jan 6.
We read on here stuff pointing to trouble before Jan 6. I never thought they would pull that crap, as nobody ever had. Dumb in retrospect, but hindsight is 20/20.
A good point on how VP's are chosen. And yes, Pence demonstrated some ability. But I think you're making a point against Kamala and so that detracts from your comment in my opinion.

But consider an ideal case on the VP choice. The president could be chosen by the people for frivolous reasons as is the practice, then afterwards the VP could be chosen by the president as the brains of the admin.

Seriously, the system is flawed and that out of necessity with democracy's flaws.
It appears that there is virtually no way to get around the issue you raise.

But it does bring to mind China's innovative system in which capitalism is practiced under the control of a communist leadership.

Time will tell whether they created as many problems as they have solved?

And yet Dems want to take guns away from black people and render them defenseless against White Supremacists, which the AG says is the biggest threat to the US.

Maybe gun laws should exclude BIPOCS.

A good point on how VP's are chosen. And yes, Pence demonstrated some ability. But I think you're making a point against Kamala and so that detracts from your comment in my opinion.

But consider an ideal case on the VP choice. The president could be chosen by the people for frivolous reasons as is the practice, then afterwards the VP could be chosen by the president as the brains of the admin.

Seriously, the system is flawed and that out of necessity with democracy's flaws.
It appears that there is virtually no way to get around the issue you raise.

But it does bring to mind China's innovative system in which capitalism is practiced under the control of a communist leadership.

Time will tell whether they created as many problems as they have solved?
They have already shown, they can fuck up in spectacular manor, detrimental to the world and try to cover it up, liked the closed communist government they are.
As for Harris, she does not have the judgement and relevant experience for her job, much less the big chair. Joe was right to publicly spank and appoint her over his border fiasco for laughing about it in public. The chick is there and has been given a window seat to look out of. She's toast, having fulfilled the Peter Principle.

They have already shown, they can fuck up in spectacular manor, detrimental to the world and try to cover it up, liked the closed communist government they are.
I'm not convinced that China has fkd up yet. I see them taking measures to protect their own domestic interests in examples of how they dealt with Hong Kong or the Uighur Islamic terrorists.
And as to their foreign policy, their measured non-military response on Taiwan can't be criticized with much energy so far.
As for Harris, she does not have the judgement and relevant experience for her job, much less the big chair. Joe was right to publicly spank and appoint her over his border fiasco for laughing about it in public. The chick is there and has been given a window seat to look out of. She's toast, having fulfilled the Peter Principle.
I have little feeling for US domestic politics. I could only reply on the basis of evidence that shows she has taken on considerable responsibility in matters concerning law and justice.

However, overall we must be agreeing on how there could be potential for choosing the very best.

Maybe Cheney could be said to have a lot of ability, but seriously slanted toward the prowar side. And then look at his war crimes that would warrant him being executed.

Are you interested in ability in a VP or are you looking more for the agenda?

I'm not convinced that China has fkd up yet. I see them taking measures to protect their own domestic interests in examples of how they dealt with Hong Kong or the Uighur Islamic terrorists.
And as to their foreign policy, their measured non-military response on Taiwan can't be criticized with much energy so far.

I have little feeling for US domestic politics. I could only reply on the basis of evidence that shows she has taken on considerable responsibility in matters concerning law and justice.

However, overall we must be agreeing on how there could be potential for choosing the very best.

Maybe Cheney could be said to have a lot of ability, but seriously slanted toward the prowar side. And then look at his war crimes that would warrant him being executed.

Are you interested in ability in a VP or are you looking more for the agenda?
They fkd up the world economy accidentally but with active knowledge and personal communist conceit during the start of the Covid epidemic, keeping what they undoubtedly knew from the world to avoid responsibility from the outside over what they fkd up inside their borders, and it becoming a world problem. Once a closed Communist government, always a closed Communist goverment.

Forum List

Back