Democrats censure Senator Sinema

My God Democrats are evil hypocrites.

The very same thing that blowhard Schumer and Obama stood up for in the past, she stands up for now and actually gets censured for it? I wonder if that's enough to wake her ass up to how evil her party actually is
Correct.Plus Harry Reid pulling out the Nuclear Option
regarding Voting procedures for Federal Judges.
Like the trick they { Democrats and Pelosi/Reid }
pulled to pass ObamaCare in 2009 }
But Lying and being hypocritical is who they are.
I thnk it's real close now that both Manchin and
Sinema take a serious look at Leaving the Democrat
Party.They need to get together and announce at the
same time their Joining the Republicans.
Just give a simple honest statement as to why.
Like ... They aren't sheep.They didn't become Politicians
let alone Senators to get pushed around..Targetted
and harassed and bullied.They need to say
Take Yer Democrats and shove it.
We've had enough.
And Have a Nice Day!

You can make the case with 200 million. What difference would it make if it were one million or a hundred? Important factors are never considered, only skin color. When somebody can show me studies of actrual apples to apples, I'll be happy to read it just like I read your link. But thus far, any study anybody showed me about disparities in our justice system between blacks and whites excluded very important details.
So studies are either perfect or worthless. Got it.

U.S. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is growing increasingly isolated from some of her party’s most influential officials and donors after playing a key role in scuttling voting rights legislation that many Democrats consider essential to preserving democracy.
Leaders of the Arizona Democratic Party voted Saturday to censure Sinema, a symbolic condemnation for the woman who just three years ago brought the party an Arizona Senate seat for the first time in a generation.

Opinion:
Sinema helped save the republic.
Schumer's abolishment of the Filibuster would have destroyed the balance of power between the three branches of government.
Without the Senate Filibuster the high population states would have dictatorial power over the low population states.
The Corrupt Democrat Party's "Voting Rights Bill" is a total shame, just like their "infrastructure bill" was.
It did the opposite.
It undermined Voting Rights by making elections less secure.
Schumer and the Dirty Democrats are habitual liars who are dependent upon the hate and ignorance of Dem voters to maintain their power.
Your last statement totally describes the republican party. At least the Democrats are trying to expand freedoms to all Americans not restrict them like the republicans.

U.S. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is growing increasingly isolated from some of her party’s most influential officials and donors after playing a key role in scuttling voting rights legislation that many Democrats consider essential to preserving democracy.
Leaders of the Arizona Democratic Party voted Saturday to censure Sinema, a symbolic condemnation for the woman who just three years ago brought the party an Arizona Senate seat for the first time in a generation.

Opinion:
Sinema helped save the republic.
Schumer's abolishment of the Filibuster would have destroyed the balance of power between the three branches of government.
Without the Senate Filibuster the high population states would have dictatorial power over the low population states.
The Corrupt Democrat Party's "Voting Rights Bill" is a total shame, just like their "infrastructure bill" was.
It did the opposite.
It undermined Voting Rights by making elections less secure.
Schumer and the Dirty Democrats are habitual liars who are dependent upon the hate and ignorance of Dem voters to maintain their power.
This business of state parties censuring members who do not toe the party line on one particular issue is stupid.

This is pure political theater for the rubes. I would bet there are a lot of Democrats who do not vote 100 percent of the time for the party's program, so why are they not all censured?

The same is true for Cheney. She is one of the farthest right conservative Republicans in Congress, and we have tards in her party who have lesser credentials who went after her for purely cultish reasons.

This all reminds me of a long time ago when I was sitting in a darkened room at a Young Americans for Freedom convention, watching a film about the heroics of leading conservatives.

At one point, the narrator began talking about Jesse Helms. Suddenly the guy next to me exclaims, "HE'S NOT A CONSERVATIVE!"

I thought to myself, how fucking far right do you need to be to make this guy happy? :lol:

He was probably a John Bircher.

Your last statement totally describes the republican party. At least the Democrats are trying to expand freedoms to all Americans not restrict them like the republicans.
The Democrats are not immune to cultish behavior.

There were leftists who thought Obama was not liberal enough.

And you can be sure there are some pinkos who think Joe Biden is bourgeois.

They are catering to their welfare crowd who are people too lazy to vote and know zero about politics.

the biggest threat to a Democrat politician is an informed voter.

No, that describes both parties, which are equally bad.

The Democrats are not immune to cultish behavior.

There were leftists who thought Obama was not liberal enough.

And you can be sure there are some pinkos who think Joe Biden is bourgeois.

Obama continued illegal wars in Iraqi, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, a coup on Egypt, illegal sanctions on Iran and Russia, supported Israel, and mandated private health insurance.
None of that is even remotely "liberal" in any way.
It is not conservative either.
It is just GREEDY.

Last edited:
They are catering to their welfare crowd who are people too lazy to vote and know zero about politics.

the biggest threat to a Democrat politician is an informed voter.

You know there really can't be a "welfare crowd".
Less than 1% of the federal budget goes to welfare programs like ADC and disabilities.
Most of that is funded from the SS surplus, and is very small to start with.

(If you try to look up fed budget and see SS or national debt interest, keep looking. If it shows those, it is NOT the actual fed budget.)

You know there really can't be a "welfare crowd".
Less than 1% of the federal budget goes to welfare programs like ADC and disabilities.
Most of that is funded from the SS surplus, and is very small to start with.

(If you try to look up fed budget and see SS or national debt interest, keep looking. If it shows those, it is NOT the actual fed budget.)

WTF does budget have to do with my post. I said welfare crowd: food stamp people, HUD people, TANF people, Medicaid people, all the people who don't work and live off the government in some way or form but are healthy and young enough to work.

WTF does budget have to do with my post. I said welfare crowd: food stamp people, HUD people, TANF people, Medicaid people, all the people who don't work and live off the government in some way or form but are healthy and young enough to work.

I am saying you have been fooled.
Those people do not exist.
For example, very few people can get food stamps, and they are not free, they just give you a discount of 10 to 30%.
HUD just means a mortgage for people who can't come up with a good enough credit rating.
I do not know much about TAMF, but pretty sure that is just for families harmed by covid?
Medicaid is a government insurance program you have to buy into with SS money.
None of these people can survive without working, and do not live off the government.
The government just helps them a little bit.

And the budget is relevant because it gives you the overview to see there just is no significant money going to things like that.

0nYEJ.jpg

I am saying you have been fooled.
Those people do not exist.
For example, very few people can get food stamps, and they are not free, they just give you a discount of 10 to 30%.
HUD just means a mortgage for people who can't come up with a good enough credit rating.
I do not know much about TAMF, but pretty sure that is just for families harmed by covid?
Medicaid is a government insurance program you have to buy into with SS money.
None of these people can survive without working, and do not live off the government.
The government just helps them a little bit.

And the budget is relevant because it gives you the overview to see there just is no significant money going to things like that.

0nYEJ.jpg

Food-Stamp-Recipients-06082010.jpg

vol7_750px.jpg.gif

Food stamp participation is not a good measure because it just means people enrolled, not how much they get, if any at all?
But it does surprise me how much it was increasing.
But it seems to have stabilized?

R.278e08f07b68cedddd0c2d9d62b7ce9f

With the welfare total, $1.327 trillion still is not much, but a lot more than I thought it was?
But when I try to pin down the cause, it seems to me that out of control health care charges are the problem?

usgovernmentspending-welfare-spending-chart.png

Food stamp participation is not a good measure because it just means people enrolled, not how much they get, if any at all?
But it does surprise me how much it was increasing.
But it seems to have stabilized?

R.278e08f07b68cedddd0c2d9d62b7ce9f

With the welfare total, $1.327 trillion still is not much, but a lot more than I thought it was?
But when I try to pin down the cause, it seems to me that out of control health care charges are the problem?

usgovernmentspending-welfare-spending-chart.png

What these charts show is an increase not only in spending but in participation. That means there is a substantial amount of potential voters the Democrats know are there. So they cater to these folks even to the point of trying to take over our entire election system coast to coast.

Dementia signed the pork bill that paid people more to stay home than work. Then he increased food stamps by 30%, the highest it's been increased since the program started. Also don't forget about the child tax credit that influenced women to stay home instead of work.

Democrats love government dependents and will do everything possible to make more of them to favor Democrats in elections.

Forum List

Back