Democrats celebrating stock market down “it hurts trump” sick

Charity is "pathetic" to libs? That's the part that's pretty incredible really.
It's pathetic that someone should have to go crawl to a charity for food or healthcare.
Lol taxes are a pool of money lol

Don't just take my word for it Trump sucks

Maryland GOP Governor: ‘No Question’ Donald Trump Made A Mistake With Coronavirus Response

In an interview with MSNBC’s Ari Melber, Hogan said there was “no question” it was a mistake for the president to repeatedly claim the virus was under control and would soon go away.

But a liar can't help himself.

Trump has in the last few days changed his tune, however, and on Tuesday claimed he’d “always known” it was a pandemic. The coronavirus has now sickened more than 219,000 worldwide, including 9,400 in the U.S. Trump has been widely condemned for his falsehoods and failures to confront the pandemic earlier.

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R)

Maryland GOP Governor: 'No Question' Donald Trump Made A Mistake With Coronavirus Response | HuffPost

I love individual opinions thank you

So you have an argument for everything. If it's coming from a liberal, it's bias. If it's coming from a Republican, he's a rino or just one person's opinion.

Fact is it's not just us.
No I collect all opinions and I make an educated decision

Charity is "pathetic" to libs? That's the part that's pretty incredible really.
It's pathetic that someone should have to go crawl to a charity for food or healthcare.

Maryland GOP Governor: ‘No Question’ Donald Trump Made A Mistake With Coronavirus Response

In an interview with MSNBC’s Ari Melber, Hogan said there was “no question” it was a mistake for the president to repeatedly claim the virus was under control and would soon go away.

Trump has in the last few days changed his tune, however, and on Tuesday claimed he’d “always known” it was a pandemic. The coronavirus has now sickened more than 219,000 worldwide, including 9,400 in the U.S. Trump has been widely condemned for his falsehoods and failures to confront the pandemic earlier.

Maryland GOP Governor: 'No Question' Donald Trump Made A Mistake With Coronavirus Response | HuffPost

What about 835 people?

Americans have little trust in the information they are hearing from President Trump about the novel coronavirus, and their confidence in the federal government's response to it is declining sharply, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll.

Just 46% of Americans now say the federal government is doing enough to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, down from 61% in February.

Just 37% of Americans now say they had a good amount or a great deal of trust in what they're hearing from the president, while 60% say they had not very much or no trust at all in what he's saying.

And who are the 37%? These are the same people who don't Trust government. But they trust the Liar and Chief. Weird huh?
Well most Americans get the information from local media national media and social media.. And all are controlled by left-wingers who are deranged who asked questions like who said kungflu in you’re aDministration! Lol there are no serious questions being asked by left-wing media people,, 100% are gotcha questions.. it’s embarrassing.. Trumps gonna destroy Democrats in 2020

What about 835 people?

Americans have little trust in the information they are hearing from President Trump about the novel coronavirus, and their confidence in the federal government's response to it is declining sharply, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll.

Just 46% of Americans now say the federal government is doing enough to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, down from 61% in February.

Just 37% of Americans now say they had a good amount or a great deal of trust in what they're hearing from the president, while 60% say they had not very much or no trust at all in what he's saying.

And who are the 37%? These are the same people who don't Trust government. But they trust the Liar and Chief. Weird huh?
Well most Americans get the information from local media national media and social media.. And all are controlled by left-wingers who are deranged who asked questions like who said kungflu in you’re aDministration! Lol there are no serious questions being asked by left-wing media people,, 100% are gotcha questions.. it’s embarrassing.. Trumps gonna destroy Democrats in 2020

Not a chance. And this is only how you Trumpsters see the world. To the rest of us Trump just comes off as a whiner and excuse maker who can't take responsiblity even though back in 2013 he said this

Search Twitter
Tweet

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

What about 835 people?

Not a chance. And this is only how you Trumpsters see the world. To the rest of us Trump just comes off as a whiner and excuse maker who can't take responsiblity even though back in 2013 he said this

Search Twitter
Tweet

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.
Lol tds

What about 835 people?

Search Twitter
Tweet

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Lol tds

Trump's helping me. Tomorrow I'm going to buy $20,000 worth of stock. Buy low, sell high, dummy.

Is the restaurant you bus tables at closed?

What about 835 people?

Search Twitter
Tweet

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Lol tds

Trump's helping me. Tomorrow I'm going to buy $20,000 worth of stock. Buy low, sell high, dummy.

Yes it is! Good job! Why not pool your money to help African Americans lol

What about 835 people?

Search Twitter
Tweet

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Lol tds

I'd rather help an African American than a white. Whites have every advantage and shouldn't need my help. Blacks however who are born in an American hood need some help. You know, because they were born in a shit hole and all.

And I'm not helping people who have kids they can't afford. That's how we got in this mess. Every single mother out there told their friends how much free shit they get from the government and I feel like giving them anything is encouraging that bad behavior.

Now I will give up $500 to pay for one persons abortion. Now that would be charity to all of us. 1 less mouth to feed for 18 years. One less farter and gas consumer.

Search Twitter
Tweet

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Lol tds

I'd rather help an African American than a white. Whites have every advantage and shouldn't need my help. Blacks however who are born in an American hood need some help. You know, because they were born in a shit hole and all.

And I'm not helping people who have kids they can't afford. That's how we got in this mess. Every single mother out there told their friends how much free shit they get from the government and I feel like giving them anything is encouraging that bad behavior.

Now I will give up $500 to pay for one persons abortion. Now that would be charity to all of us. 1 less mouth to feed for 18 years. One less farter and gas consumer.
So you don’t treat blacks as equals?

Search Twitter
Tweet

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Lol tds

Blacks are not equals. It's silly to even suggest such a concept. They are like hot house flowers able to flourish only under strict conditions. Their feelings are so easily bruised it's best to say nothing to them instead of taking the chance.

Blacks are not equals. It's silly to even suggest such a concept. They are like hot house flowers able to flourish only under strict conditions. Their feelings are so easily bruised it's best to say nothing to them instead of taking the chance.
Some truth to this.

Search Twitter
Tweet

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Lol tds

We will talk when your time-out is over. I know how it feels I’ve been there myself. And I bet it was unk who got you banned? I try to stay away from him. Not worth it. But I think it’s funny it happened to you you’re such a button pusher. Funny someone was able to push your button.

and you’re here a lot. What will you do in the meantime? Lol go bus some tables. Lol

Apparently, the ignorant left thinks that the only people that have financial investments in the stock market are all rich people.
Don’t worry it will come back when trump leaves office a one term president. And I will have purchased $30k in stocks. I already have my ten companies picked out. I won’t tell you them all but google, Microsoft and PayPal are three

Forum List

Back