Democrats Caught Talking About Re-educating Trump Supporters And Their Kids

One guy is now a plural, get a grip. I am glad he was caught all extremists need to be axed and taken out of jobs with any importance...No matter if they are left or right extremist.
You should inform Don Lemon and his butt buddy Cuomo.

Yes the re-education camps at border are the same thing. Over 500 kids were separation at the border, what do you think are happening to them??
We did not go the central America and kidnap those kids

they showed up at the border with adults who may not even be related to them

libs want catch and release where the illegals are just turned loose within our borders

but I prefer catch and return.

send everyone back across the border to mexico the same day they show up here

One guy is now a plural, get a grip. I am glad he was caught all extremists need to be axed and taken out of jobs with any importance...No matter if they are left or right extremist.
You don't think that AOC and the squad wouldn't go along with that? Do you consider AOC an extremist?
Not in the same as this guy.
Oh concentration camps are a good thing now. It just goes to show you who the real racist are. Liberals are the true home of the kkk.
I doubt you care for the inmates currently doing time in concentration camps called prisons and jails...Save me the fake sentiments.
Oh, you mean the ones put there by the laws Biden wrote and Harris used? You know, that candidates whom you voted for?
I voted for Trump here Is the story, let cooler heads prevail step back, don't cause problems

View attachment 442223

They've been caught red-handed again.

SHOCKING: Project Veritas Releases Disturbing Video Of PBS' Michael Beller Talking About 'Re-Educating' Trump Supporters' KIDS [VIDEO]

Communism coming

AKG4129856.jpg

csm_Gulag_Musik_47c23d916e.jpg

Communists and their democratic brothers in spirit have already 're-educated' more as 300m in different countries, all of them are dead.
Hunger, torture and bullets are the most useful tools in the 'Progressive' Reeducation Program

You don't think that AOC and the squad wouldn't go along with that? Do you consider AOC an extremist?
Not in the same as this guy.
Oh concentration camps are a good thing now. It just goes to show you who the real racist are. Liberals are the true home of the kkk.
I doubt you care for the inmates currently doing time in concentration camps called prisons and jails...Save me the fake sentiments.
Oh, you mean the ones put there by the laws Biden wrote and Harris used? You know, that candidates whom you voted for?
I voted for Trump here Is the story, let cooler heads prevail step back, don't cause problems
I vow to show Biden the exact same respect the left offered Trump.

View attachment 442223

They've been caught red-handed again.

SHOCKING: Project Veritas Releases Disturbing Video Of PBS' Michael Beller Talking About 'Re-Educating' Trump Supporters' KIDS [VIDEO]

It has already been in the making.

Forum List

Back