Democrats Caught Talking About Re-educating Trump Supporters And Their Kids

View attachment 442223

They've been caught red-handed again.

SHOCKING: Project Veritas Releases Disturbing Video Of PBS' Michael Beller Talking About 'Re-Educating' Trump Supporters' KIDS [VIDEO]

I've been talking about this for years.

What's the problem here?
And yet you deny you want to take people's freedoms away.
Rescuing you from the brainwashing you've been subjected to is restoring your freedom.
Where have I heard similar reasoning before...?

Oh, yes.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

One guy is now a plural, get a grip. I am glad he was caught all extremists need to be axed and taken out of jobs with any importance...No matter if they are left or right extremist.
You don't think that AOC and the squad wouldn't go along with that? Do you consider AOC an extremist?
Not in the same as this guy.
Oh concentration camps are a good thing now. It just goes to show you who the real racist are. Liberals are the true home of the kkk.
I doubt you care for the inmates currently doing time in concentration camps called prisons and jails...Save me the fake sentiments.
Oh, you mean the ones put there by the laws Biden wrote and Harris used? You know, that candidates whom you voted for?

One guy is now a plural, get a grip. I am glad he was caught all extremists need to be axed and taken out of jobs with any importance...No matter if they are left or right extremist.
You don't think that AOC and the squad wouldn't go along with that? Do you consider AOC an extremist?
Not in the same as this guy.
Oh concentration camps are a good thing now. It just goes to show you who the real racist are. Liberals are the true home of the kkk.
I doubt you care for the inmates currently doing time in concentration camps called prisons and jails...Save me the fake sentiments.
Criminals belong In jails, Children don't. Stop commenting to Conservatives talk to your liberal friends.

Taking into account the criminal acts of Democrats this week...now this threat has a more frightening tone :

This is over a month old. I think those camps should already be set up by now, don't you? :)
Was that a knock at the door you heard?...sigh..this is the stupid that Trump hath wrought.
So ...confinement camps are okay for the kids of people you don’t like...but not kids brought here illegally by child traffickers.
American kids in cages. Supported by the Communist Party of America

Taking into account the criminal acts of Democrats this week...now this threat has a more frightening tone :

Sounds to me like you are an insurrectionist and trying to overthrow the government.

But this can be directly blamed on Trump, so no worries other than being on the no fly list and monitored 24/7, but you would be monitored 24/7 regardless so what the hay!

Overhaul, not overthrow. Our govt is excellent but the 535 occupying it are scum.

Yeah, you are blind from myopia.. I do believe that the Repubs are the ones in hot water especially the Trump supporters and collaborators.. But just keep on seeing "the democrats".
Because Democrats suck.

View attachment 442223

SHOCKING: Project Veritas Releases Disturbing Video Of PBS' Michael Beller Talking About 'Re-Educating' Trump Supporters' KIDS [VIDEO]

Talk like this will ensure a civil war. Are these people so clueless that they can't figure out that if you back normally peaceful people into a corner, and threaten them with this sort of violence, that they won't fight?

We ain't the Jews of pre WWII Germany.

But ain't it funny that every one of the douchebags talking like this.....is German!

View attachment 442223

David Atkins never said that according to the first article, Jack Posobiec said that.

• Overall, we rate American Patriot Daily Questionable based on extreme Right wing bias, poor sourcing, promotion of conspiracies, propaganda and a complete lack of transparency.

American Patriot Daily - Media Bias Fact Check
-------------------------------------------------------------

you guy have more extreme sites that Carter had peanuts.

Yeah, you are blind from myopia.. I do believe that the Repubs are the ones in hot water especially the Trump supporters and collaborators.. But just keep on seeing "the democrats".
Because Democrats suck.

Why do we suck??

This is over a month old. I think those camps should already be set up by now, don't you? :)
Was that a knock at the door you heard?...sigh..this is the stupid that Trump hath wrought.
So ...confinement camps are okay for the kids of people you don’t like...but not kids brought here illegally by child traffickers.

Yes the re-education camps at border are the same thing. Over 500 kids were separation at the border, what do you think are happening to them??

Oh so that's it eh ???? All the extremist talk you defend here, and then when this cat is caught red handed towing the line, you cancel him out as awwwweeee he's just one feller y'all. Glad he was caught y'all...

Yeah I guess you had to say you are glad he was caught, because you couldn't find no wiggle room with this one eh ???

Yes the re-education camps at border are the same thing. Over 500 kids were separation at the border, what do you think are happening to them??
Last I heard they were playing Nintendo, eating great, having health check ups, enjoying life, and probably waiting on someone to take them in and/or take them back home to Meh-E-co, otherwise to be reunited hopefully with their real parent's, that's if the drug dealers didn't kill them.

80% of the time, the teenage years are enough to deter the youth from their parents ideologies.
Yes, yes those horrid ideologies of parent's wanting their kids to live by some golden rules, have some manors, be humble, be respectful, don't screw up their lives, avoid drugs, avoid bad people, be responsible, learn self sufficiency, work hard, help other's, don't let other's drag them down, OHHHHHH THE HORROR'S, the HORROR'S I tell ya, should I go on ??????

Instill them with character, teach them to pray, teach them about the good Lord up above, be involved with their live's, help them to be all that they can be before leaving the nest.

If these old values are a problem, then please tell us what the left needs to do in order to correct these terrible things.

Now remember, just because you think something is right, doesn't always make it so.

Proceed.

I think we can all agree that Communist Democrats are full of shit.
Time to start doing to them what they've been doing to us for 20 years.
What, holding them back "BARELY", because their are to many sell out's that feed the next generation's to the wolves ????

The time for that reform has just past, so good luck now brother.

Last edited:
View attachment 442223

Don't be stupid.

You'd have to be educated in the first place to be re-educated.
Shows how stupid you are by saying to him,

"DON'T BE STUPID",

and then telling him that he'd have to be educated in the first place to be re-educated.

Well which is it ????? You're telling him to not be stupid as if he's smart enough to know better, and then saying he isn't educated so there's no hope ??? Rotflmbo.

Forum List

Back