Democrats Caught Talking About Re-educating Trump Supporters And Their Kids

Taking into account the criminal acts of Democrats this week...now this threat has a more frightening tone :

This is over a month old. I think those camps should already be set up by now, don't you? :)
Was that a knock at the door you heard?...sigh..this is the stupid that Trump hath wrought.
So ...confinement camps are okay for the kids of people you don’t like...but not kids brought here illegally by child traffickers.
I think we can all agree that Communist Democrats are full of shit.
Time to start doing to them what they've been doing to us for 20 years.

View attachment 442223

They've been caught red-handed again.

SHOCKING: Project Veritas Releases Disturbing Video Of PBS' Michael Beller Talking About 'Re-Educating' Trump Supporters' KIDS [VIDEO]

I've been talking about this for years.

What's the problem here?

Taking into account the criminal acts of Democrats this week...now this threat has a more frightening tone :

Lock them up!
Lock them up!
Lock them up!
Lock them up!
Lock them up!

View attachment 442223

SHOCKING: Project Veritas Releases Disturbing Video Of PBS' Michael Beller Talking About 'Re-Educating' Trump Supporters' KIDS [VIDEO]

If the Klanocrats had any real principles they would demand that Beller be fired.

View attachment 442223

Yes off to the gulags with them but not before they are severely beaten with wooden clubs.

They must both take the shame and feel the pain. Their sedition and insurrection must be paid for! Also for all the libeling of Joe and Hunter, a pound of flesh must be extracted without mercy!

They have been doing it for a good decade or more.
Your Millennialism is showing.
The liberal 70’s role model Meathead even did it. Mooched off Gloria’s parents while preaching his superiority.

Even back in the 70’s liberals were loud mouth moochers.
Hollywood hates America and they incite violence
robrinerakaposklsjdlsdkjf.jpg

democratsareangrycorruptbigotswrsetudtfugikhul.png

One guy is now a plural, get a grip. I am glad he was caught all extremists need to be axed and taken out of jobs with any importance...No matter if they are left or right extremist.
You don't think that AOC and the squad wouldn't go along with that? Do you consider AOC an extremist?
Not in the same as this guy.
Oh concentration camps are a good thing now. It just goes to show you who the real racist are. Liberals are the true home of the kkk.

View attachment 442223

What's the problem here?
And yet you deny you want to take people's freedoms away.

One guy is now a plural, get a grip. I am glad he was caught all extremists need to be axed and taken out of jobs with any importance...No matter if they are left or right extremist.
You don't think that AOC and the squad wouldn't go along with that? Do you consider AOC an extremist?
Not in the same as this guy.
Oh concentration camps are a good thing now. It just goes to show you who the real racist are. Liberals are the true home of the kkk.
I doubt you care for the inmates currently doing time in concentration camps called prisons and jails...Save me the fake sentiments.

View attachment 442223

Don't be stupid.

You'd have to be educated in the first place to be re-educated.

View attachment 442223

What's the problem here?
And yet you deny you want to take people's freedoms away.
Rescuing you from the brainwashing you've been subjected to is restoring your freedom.

View attachment 442223

Don't be stupid.

93b32fb4c2c4f199d645b764a68d641b.gif

View attachment 442223

Don't be stupid.

View attachment 442286
ty

Forum List

Back