Democrats caught lying AGAIN

The police say Trump let the police "do their jobs", which apparently means kneeling on people until they're dead for no reason.
There were reasons to arrest him, and there were reasons to put his on the ground. May be, there were some mistakes (may be not - let's wait the results of the investigation), but your words about "no reason" are a plain lie.
Police have to arrest criminals, sometimes, those criminals die (especially if they resist), but such actions must be investigated without prejuistise.
There was no reason to kneel on his neck until he died.
I'm not a cop, I don't know their protocols. May be it was necessary in this situation.
What protocol could possibly make it necessary to kneel on someone until they died?
For example, if a criminal resists lawful demands of a police officer, he can use his force or even weapon. Sometimes (especially if they resist) criminals die. And yes, I doubt that the cop put his knee of the criminal's neck wishing to kill him, looks like, he wished only to calm him.
He was lying motionless on the ground for 9 minutes with his hands cuffed behind him. There is no conceivable reason to continue to kneel on his neck until he died.

Hell, there was no conceivable reason to kneel on his neck in the first place.
Who knows? Even a person with cuffed hands (especially stoned one) can resist and even harm a policeman. There were three more policemen and they saw nothing wrong.

Yeah, it’s pretty hard to resist when you don’t have a pulse.

Forum List

Back