Democrats can't prove Rittenhouse is a white supremacist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therefore... conservatives do not? I mean, that would make sense, considering their Supreme leader suggested jailing his political opponents for apparently no good reason.
You leftists have always supported the idea of jailing dissenters.

And when the jails are full, you put them in mass graves.

History proves this. Don't bother denying it.

I have disproven yoour claims with facts and evidence.

you know this is true and at trhis point yoyu are simply acting out as a childish petulant little brat.
Guess what taco, your say so isn’t evidence. Surprise ! So don’t call made up shit, evidence.

Guess what taco, your say so isn’t evidence. Surprise ! So don’t call made up shit, evidence.
It is evidence and not my say so kiddoe.

These are documented proven facts I am stating.

I know you are too lazy to learn anythhing and you just throw out soundbytes you have heard but I have related irrefutable facts proving you wrong,.

Grow the fuck up and deal with it boy

What are you, 7? Physically, probably not. Emotionally -- definitely.
You’re the one who tried unsuccessfully to use the word stooopid three times in one sentence. For most sane people that seems pretty immature.

You do. Why can't anyone else?
You’re saying that promoting training and telling the truth in qualified first responder obligations means I’m making up shit and just hosing down anyone who makes you afraid by an immature unprepared lying juvenile is OK ? I live in a different world. You’ve learned nothing in the military about reponsibility, or you just made that up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back