Democrats can't figure out why they are losing Floridian Latinos

Ask Democrats like Biden, Hispanics are much more complex then black people who all think the same.
That still makes me laugh......and the left is cool with it....what a bunch of phonies they are.
You want to hear a Democrat diss on black people and tell you what they really think of them, ask them to explain why they are against voter ID. The Democrat will rant about how black people are to dumb to have ID and are scared of the DMV.
This is so true, the left still has white man's burden...black people are little children that can't do anything.....I know a lot of blacks in Memphis are getting sick of these fucking commie racists....
I'm sure as an intelligent person the black person is actually embarrassed by the Dems/BLM/ANTIFA etc that have been treating the
black person as a "dependent"! Most black people I know are embarrassed by the continued Dem/Left attitude that a black person
needs to be treated more favorably. Most intellectually honest black people want to succeed on their OWN merits, not with a playing field that is uneven!
Democrats think black people are all simple minded fools who need white people to take care of them.

Democrats hold races like Hispanic in much higher regards saying they are much more diverse then simple black folks.

Forum List

Back