Democrats = Cancel Culture Party (DCCP)

I am seeing this more and more but thankfully many are standing up to it. See posted link. To me cancel culture is a huge problem. And it seems to only come from one side of the aisle. Even GoFundMe is doing it. GoFundME!!! All that site does is allow persons to donate to a cause. Crazy that they are part of the DCCP too. Where does it end? Now are trying to remove congresspersons the DCCP finds offensive? This while fully backing the squad. Even Bernie Sanders is getting cancel cat calls. There needs to be a bi-partisan effort to stop this nonsense. DCCP is empowered as they ran Trump out and now want to do the same for anyone that voted for him. Amazing... The last link is a Twitter thread of a typical Leftist who sounds very much like a Stalinist.

This isn't AMERICA!

Curious to hear your thoughts.

Meanwhile back in reality, GOP groups in many states have censured it's members for votes they made in Congress in a clear nod to the cancel culture.... "Either vote the way we want you to vote or you'll be removed!"

Link it please

Explain whose embodying the cancel culture please.

Leftists. As stated in my OP.

Somehow the GOP in Wyoming is now a "leftists" organization. Thanks for the chuckle.

99% of cancel culture comes from leftists. There are some anecdotal examples from the right.

Bitch please...

But in a blatant display of hypocrisy, one of the biggest critics of cancel culture is engaging in it himself. Here is an announcement from Senator Tom Cotton (Republican-Arkansas) on Thursday.​
Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) introduced the Saving American History Act of 2020, a bill that would prohibit the use of federal funds to teach the 1619 Project by K-12 schools or school districts. Schools that teach the 1619 Project would also be ineligible for federal professional-development grants …​
“The New York Times’s 1619 Project is a racially divisive, revisionist account of history that denies the noble principles of freedom and equality on which our nation was founded. Not a single cent of federal funding should go to indoctrinate young Americans with this left-wing garbage,” said Cotton.​
Cotton’s statement about the 1619 Project is a lie. Here is what Nikole Hannah-Jones, who oversaw the project, wrote in the very first essay (emphasis mine):​
The United States is a nation founded on both an ideal and a lie. Our Declaration of Independence, approved on July 4, 1776, proclaims that “all men are created equal” and “endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.” But the white men who drafted those words did not believe them to be true for the hundreds of thousands of black people in their midst. “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness” did not apply to fully one-fifth of the country. Yet despite being violently denied the freedom and justice promised to all, black Americans believed fervently in the American creed. Through centuries of black resistance and protest, we have helped the country live up to its founding ideals. And not only for ourselves — black rights struggles paved the way for every other rights struggle, including women’s and gay rights, immigrant and disability rights.​
Without the idealistic, strenuous and patriotic efforts of black Americans, our democracy today would most likely look very different — it might not be a democracy at all.​
In other words, not only does Tom Cotton want to cancel the ability of schools to teach the history contained in the 1619 Project, he also wants to cancel the experience of African Americans in this country — and their contribution to perfecting our union.​

If you look at this board daily...you'll see 50 references to RINOS made by supposed republicans. yeah...right. The blob became a republican in 2009. But somehow he's now a "true republican". People who have ben republicans for 70 years are now considered RINOs and they are "not to be trusted". They are the leading purveyors of the cancel culture.

That being said...there are some voices that should be cancelled. We have a guy on this board:

Does that apply retroactively? If not, I am going on a 1000 bullet murderous rampage.

I reported it, of course...since the guy says he's going on a murderous rampage. Should this type of clear threat be cancelled? Yes.

Lou Dobbs...cancel culture

Mmmm hmmm... who cancelled him...those flaming liberals at Fox News.

Fox because sponsors threatened to pull their advertising as Dobbs is a Trump guy. Hey man to each their own but did you see my thread on the WWE wrestler? LOL he supported Trump in character as he is a bad guy and got killed over it. Wrestlers are actors. But leftists like you don't care. Sensitive cancel culture

You don't think it had anything to do with his crazy assed statements that resulted in a multi billion dollar law suit?

Fox cancels Dobbs.
And you blame everyone except Fox.
It's completely illogical but blob supporters don't do logic...ever.

I am seeing this more and more but thankfully many are standing up to it. See posted link. To me cancel culture is a huge problem. And it seems to only come from one side of the aisle. Even GoFundMe is doing it. GoFundME!!! All that site does is allow persons to donate to a cause. Crazy that they are part of the DCCP too. Where does it end? Now are trying to remove congresspersons the DCCP finds offensive? This while fully backing the squad. Even Bernie Sanders is getting cancel cat calls. There needs to be a bi-partisan effort to stop this nonsense. DCCP is empowered as they ran Trump out and now want to do the same for anyone that voted for him. Amazing... The last link is a Twitter thread of a typical Leftist who sounds very much like a Stalinist.

This isn't AMERICA!

Meanwhile back in reality, GOP groups in many states have censured it's members for votes they made in Congress in a clear nod to the cancel culture.... "Either vote the way we want you to vote or you'll be removed!"

Link it please

Somehow the GOP in Wyoming is now a "leftists" organization. Thanks for the chuckle.

99% of cancel culture comes from leftists. There are some anecdotal examples from the right.

Bitch please...

But in a blatant display of hypocrisy, one of the biggest critics of cancel culture is engaging in it himself. Here is an announcement from Senator Tom Cotton (Republican-Arkansas) on Thursday.​
Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) introduced the Saving American History Act of 2020, a bill that would prohibit the use of federal funds to teach the 1619 Project by K-12 schools or school districts. Schools that teach the 1619 Project would also be ineligible for federal professional-development grants …​
“The New York Times’s 1619 Project is a racially divisive, revisionist account of history that denies the noble principles of freedom and equality on which our nation was founded. Not a single cent of federal funding should go to indoctrinate young Americans with this left-wing garbage,” said Cotton.​
Cotton’s statement about the 1619 Project is a lie. Here is what Nikole Hannah-Jones, who oversaw the project, wrote in the very first essay (emphasis mine):​
The United States is a nation founded on both an ideal and a lie. Our Declaration of Independence, approved on July 4, 1776, proclaims that “all men are created equal” and “endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.” But the white men who drafted those words did not believe them to be true for the hundreds of thousands of black people in their midst. “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness” did not apply to fully one-fifth of the country. Yet despite being violently denied the freedom and justice promised to all, black Americans believed fervently in the American creed. Through centuries of black resistance and protest, we have helped the country live up to its founding ideals. And not only for ourselves — black rights struggles paved the way for every other rights struggle, including women’s and gay rights, immigrant and disability rights.​
Without the idealistic, strenuous and patriotic efforts of black Americans, our democracy today would most likely look very different — it might not be a democracy at all.​
In other words, not only does Tom Cotton want to cancel the ability of schools to teach the history contained in the 1619 Project, he also wants to cancel the experience of African Americans in this country — and their contribution to perfecting our union.​

If you look at this board daily...you'll see 50 references to RINOS made by supposed republicans. yeah...right. The blob became a republican in 2009. But somehow he's now a "true republican". People who have ben republicans for 70 years are now considered RINOs and they are "not to be trusted". They are the leading purveyors of the cancel culture.

That being said...there are some voices that should be cancelled. We have a guy on this board:

Does that apply retroactively? If not, I am going on a 1000 bullet murderous rampage.

I reported it, of course...since the guy says he's going on a murderous rampage. Should this type of clear threat be cancelled? Yes.

Fox because sponsors threatened to pull their advertising as Dobbs is a Trump guy. Hey man to each their own but did you see my thread on the WWE wrestler? LOL he supported Trump in character as he is a bad guy and got killed over it. Wrestlers are actors. But leftists like you don't care. Sensitive cancel culture

You don't think it had anything to do with his crazy assed statements that resulted in a multi billion dollar law suit?

Fox cancels Dobbs.

It’s just one example. Did you see my WWE example? Ludicrous. James Woods? Shunned by Hollywood. I can name dozens. Cancel culture is bad. Don’t know what else I can tell you. Parler was cancelled for Gods sake. Twitter banned the posting of the Star of David. How many more examples do you need?

Apply for a job at a cancel culture corporation. Show up on time for your job interview. Find out they've done some criminal and mental health background check "research" on you off the books and decided to stand you up for the interview and call the cops on you for criminal trespass and illegally entering the building which oh by the way happens to be a felony in that district, so you're trying to find a lawyer, and all the paperwork to substantiate you job application and interview appointment has disappeared and you serve a prison sentence over a year just for applying for work.

This isn't AMERICA!

Link it please

Bitch please...

Fox cancels Dobbs.

It’s just one example. Did you see my WWE example? Ludicrous. James Woods? Shunned by Hollywood. I can name dozens. Cancel culture is bad. Don’t know what else I can tell you. Parler was cancelled for Gods sake. Twitter banned the posting of the Star of David. How many more examples do you need?

Yes...and Fox cancelled Dobbs. Not "leftists". Your point?

Apply for a job at a cancel culture corporation. Show up on time for your job interview. Find out they've done some criminal and mental health background check "research" on you off the books and decided to stand you up for the interview and call the cops on you for criminal trespass and illegally entering the building which oh by the way happens to be a felony in that district, so you're trying to find a lawyer, and all the paperwork to substantiate you job application and interview appointment has disappeared and you serve a prison sentence over a year just for applying for work.
Sounds plausible. LOL

BTW...Tom Brady (Trump supporter) has had the benefit of three questionable penalty calls. Looks like KC is being cancelled now. That doesn't fit the narrative though.

Oh well...

This isn't AMERICA!

Link it please

Bitch please...

Fox cancels Dobbs.

Fox had no choice as leftists threatened to boycott the sponsors. Why do you keep dodging the WWE example? Hmmmmm....

This isn't AMERICA!

Link it please

Bitch please...

Fox cancels Dobbs.

Fox had no choice as leftists threatened to boycott the sponsors. Why do you keep dodging the WWE example? Hmmmmm....

I have no interest in what the WWE example is. Post it here if you're so proud of it.

Dobbs and FOX got sued. So they benched him. Advertisers had nothing to do with it as there is an endless set of rubes willing to buy gold coins or emergency rations or MyPillow apparently. If this was the case, they would be canceling all of their primetime hosts.

This isn't AMERICA!

Link it please

Bitch please...

Fox cancels Dobbs.

I have no interest in what the WWE example is. Post it here if you're so proud of it.

Dobbs and FOX got sued. So they benched him. Advertisers had nothing to do with it as there is an endless set of rubes willing to buy gold coins or emergency rations or MyPillow apparently. If this was the case, they would be canceling all of their primetime hosts.

I did post it. Look at it. Just scroll up. Leftist culture is Cancel culture

This isn't AMERICA!

Link it please

Bitch please...

Fox cancels Dobbs.

Actually you ll keep dodging so here you go

This isn't AMERICA!

Link it please

Bitch please...

Fox cancels Dobbs.

Maybe later.

I can't imagine why you're so hung up on the WWE though. Meanwhile, Fox cancelled Dobbs because they were sued.

This isn't AMERICA!

Link it please

Bitch please...

Fox cancels Dobbs.

Maybe later.

I can't imagine why you're so hung up on the WWE though. Meanwhile, Fox cancelled Dobbs because they were sued.

I am just giving you examples of how leftists support cancel culture. You disagree you’re cancelled.

leftists need to believe that success is evil in order to justify their own failure

Forum List

Back