Democrats call for martial law in Chicago

Too bad we don't have any troops left to help protect us from ourselves. They are too busy wrapped up in the ME.

2 Chicago state reps: Bring in the National Guard - Chicago Breaking News

What the hell is up with this, bring in the guard to curb crime?

Things are bad now there, Xenophon. Chicago's murder rate exceeds all of Afganistan's. They ain't great here in Cleveland either. It has been like this for at least six months now.

But sadly, my first thought when I read this was O, sure, military to "restore order" in Chicago -- but not Phoenix. However bad they may be over in Chicago, they are nowhere near as bad as they are down in Phoenix. That I know of my own knowledge...I dun to need wait on a media outlet to tell me.

This bad economy and government corruption are what seem to be behind Chicago's problems, though I hear Illinois has a bad illegal alien problem too.

Last edited:

Sounds like it. States don't have enough money to put police on the streets, people have lost their jobs and had to take two or three to bring in the amount they used to earn. Their kids are out of control, gangs are taking over. It's getting serious out there in urban America. Heck even the suburbs are too.

I see a lot more states having to call in extra forces to help them.

They said they weren't calling in tanks or having military on every corner. They just want to get their arms around the high crime rate while they still can.

Hmmm, How about discharge the entire utterly corrupt 'police' force and replace them with cops who will enforce the Laws.

Sounds like it. States don't have enough money to put police on the streets, people have lost their jobs and had to take two or three to bring in the amount they used to earn. Their kids are out of control, gangs are taking over. It's getting serious out there in urban America. Heck even the suburbs are too.

They said they weren't calling in tanks or having military on every corner. They just want to get their arms around the high crime rate while they still can.

Sounds like the last 40 years of liberal social experimentation has been an abysmal failure.

Perhaps we just need to throw more money at it and raise taxes!

Sounds like the last 40 years of liberal social experimentation has been an abysmal failure.

Must you be so stupid with every post?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7miRCLeFSJo]YouTube - Bachman Turner Overdrive - You Aint Seen Nothing Yet[/ame]

Hmmm, How about discharge the entire utterly corrupt 'police' force and replace them with cops who will enforce the Laws.

You can't enforce the laws against the people when the people reach the point where enforcing the law against them will destroy them and throw them all in jail.

We need to restore virtue to the people before the police will become uncorrupted.

Now we see another use for Obama's proposed Civilian Security Force - and the creation of the pretext to put it in place.

1. Destroy state and local economies by diverting more and more tax dollars to the feds, and forcing more unfunded mandates upon them.

2. Threaten state and local governments with cuts in Fed funding if they cut public employee union pensions or benefits to address budget issues.

3. As more and more of the state and local budgets are gobbled up by public employee union pensions, these entities are force into hiring freezes or staffing cuts (quite often police and fire fighters in order to blackmail locals in to supporting tax increases).

4. Call in the Feds when civil order melts down.

I'd call that a recipe for a police state.

Must you be so stupid with every post?

Since when are facts stupid?

and here's a perfect example....Chicago banned guns and 92% of the deaths of youths were caused by gunshot wounds. What does that tell you?

I'd like to know how many of these 113 people that have been killed across Chicago are gang members, thugs and/or criminals. This actually could be good news. :eusa_angel:

Likely 90-something percent, the vast majority of them black, then Hispanic, then 'other.'

It's the same in Oakland. Most of the violence is black-on-black and gang related. And our local moron Dems glorify the perpetrators.

I think it was a year or two ago the national guard had to go and restore order in new orleans.. libruls aren't good with law and order..

Forum List

Back