Democrats Busted

it_is_the_light

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2020
Australia
REPORT: FBI Investigating Ilhan Omarā€™s ā€˜Sham Marriageā€™ ā€” And Now ICE Is Involved

REPORT: FBI Investigating Ilhan Omarā€™s ā€˜Sham Marriageā€™ ā€” And Now ICE Is Involved

Posted January 16, 2020

5e2122766dba3ilhan-omar-in-file-2-700x420.jpg

Radical Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar has come under fire several times since becoming a member on Congress one year ago.

Last year, Drazkowski called on the United States House Committee on Ethics to investigate Omarā€™s ā€œsham marriage.ā€

USMB Rules and Guidelines

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/27/my-husband-dumped-me-for-rep-ilhan-omar-dc-mom-says-in-divorce-filing/

Ilhan Omar stole my husband, DC mom claims in divorce papers

By Julia Marsh

August 27, 2019 | 12:46pm

omar-3449.jpg

A Washington, DC, mom says her political-consultant husband left her for Rep. Ilhan Omar, according to a bombshell divorce filing obtained by The Post.

Dr. Beth Mynett says her cheating spouse, Tim Mynett, told her in April that he was having an affair with the Somali-born US representative ā€” and that he even made a ā€œshocking declaration of loveā€ for the Minnesota congresswoman before he ditched his wife, alleges the filing, submitted in DC Superior Court on Tuesday.

"Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material."

USMB Rules and Guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently this muzzie insect sucks a mean c*ck. However I'd just as soon this happen back in Somalia where the talent was learned and refined.

She should be stripped of her fraudulently-obtained citizenship, and sent back to Somalia. Evidence of her sexual behavior should be sent to whatever government is in power this week, in Somalia. I understand that to be a country that takes a very unfavorable view of women who engage in adultery or other immoral sexual conduct.

Posted January 16, 2020

Radical Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar has come under fire several times since becoming a member on Congress one year ago.

Aside from making a slew of anti-Semitic and controversial comments, Omar has been accused of marrying her own brother to commit marriage, tax, and immigration fraud.

And things just kicked up a notch big time after The Blaze reported on Wednesday that the FBI has taken further steps to advance its investigation into the allegations against Omar.

Two federal agencies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Department of Education, have allegedly been contacted by the FBI in matters related to alleged misconduct by Omar.

The development comes following Minnesota state Rep. Steve Drazkowskiā€™s repeated calls and pleas for an ethics investigation into Omar.

Drazkowski and others have alleged that Omarā€™s 2009 marriage to a British citizen, who they claim was her brother, was entered into for fraudulent purposes.

Last year, Drazkowski called on the United States House Committee on Ethics to investigate Omarā€™s ā€œsham marriage.ā€

ā€œNo one is above the law,ā€ Drazkowski said during a press conference in July 2019. ā€œWe believe the House Ethics Committee can and should launch an investigation immediately.ā€

After nothing was done, Drazkowski filed a complaint against Omar with the Minnesota District of the Department of Justice.

The Minnesota lawmakerā€™s complaint prompted a U.S. attorney appointed by President Donald Trump to direct the FBI to take up the case.

The Blaze reports that in October 2019, the Department of Justice assigned a FBI Special Agent in Charge to review the allegations.

Investigators within ICE and the Department of Education have allegedly been put into contact with the FBI.

While all of this has been happening, Omar has also been accused of having an affair with Tim Mynett, a married man who works closely with her campaign.

Omar can't go a week without finding herself engulfed in another disturbing controversy.

Dafuck's this got to do with "Democrats"?

Get a magnifying glass willya. Your words are in no way more significant than anyone else's. Holy shit, full of yourself much?

Actually after reading what they were I made them a proper size.

Oh and do let us know what Minnesota district is located in frickin' AUSTRALIA.

Posted January 16, 2020

Aside from making a slew of anti-Semitic and controversial comments, Omar has been accused of marrying her own brother to commit marriage, tax, and immigration fraud.

And things just kicked up a notch big time after The Blaze reported on Wednesday that the FBI has taken further steps to advance its investigation into the allegations against Omar.

Two federal agencies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Department of Education, have allegedly been contacted by the FBI in matters related to alleged misconduct by Omar.

The development comes following Minnesota state Rep. Steve Drazkowskiā€™s repeated calls and pleas for an ethics investigation into Omar.

Drazkowski and others have alleged that Omarā€™s 2009 marriage to a British citizen, who they claim was her brother, was entered into for fraudulent purposes.

ā€œNo one is above the law,ā€ Drazkowski said during a press conference in July 2019. ā€œWe believe the House Ethics Committee can and should launch an investigation immediately.ā€

After nothing was done, Drazkowski filed a complaint against Omar with the Minnesota District of the Department of Justice.

The Minnesota lawmakerā€™s complaint prompted a U.S. attorney appointed by President Donald Trump to direct the FBI to take up the case.

The Blaze reports that in October 2019, the Department of Justice assigned a FBI Special Agent in Charge to review the allegations.

Investigators within ICE and the Department of Education have allegedly been put into contact with the FBI.

While all of this has been happening, Omar has also been accused of having an affair with Tim Mynett, a married man who works closely with her campaign.

Omar can't go a week without finding herself engulfed in another disturbing controversy.

Get a magnifying glass willya. Your words are in no way more significant than anyone else's. Holy shit, full of yourself much?

1. Ilhan is a Democrat .. you didn't know ?

2. I like to post on Global Matters and as Australia Follows US Foreign Policy

and I shall comment without your expressed permission or approval ..does this comfort you ?

either way be at peace

namaste

- : )

She should be stripped of her fraudulently-obtained citizenship, and sent back to Somalia. Evidence of her sexual behavior should be sent to whatever government is in power this week, in Somalia. I understand that to be a country that takes a very unfavorable view of women who engage in adultery or other immoral sexual conduct.

Totally Agree !

Posted January 16, 2020

and I shall comment without your expressed permission or approval ..does this comfort you ?

either way be at peace

namaste

Read your own story, dippy. What the fuck does it have to do with political parties? WHAT?

Posted January 16, 2020

either way be at peace

namaste

Read your own story, dippy. What the fuck does it have to do with political parties? WHAT?

this thread is for every Democrat that gets Busted ..

its very illuminating that you could not figure that simple fact out ?

OANā€™s Chanel Rion gives debriefing on Ukraine trip

As part of her OAN Investigates exclusive, One America's Chanel Rion flew to Europe to talk to additional witnesses. These officials claimed to have evidence proving DNC collusion and criminal activity by the Bidens. Here's her summary of the trip and a preview into Part III of her series.

WATCH: Ilhan Omar Reads Islamic Prayer At Catholic Church Prayer Service

WATCH: Ilhan Omar Reads Islamic Prayer At Catholic Church Prayer Service

Screen-Shot-2019-12-01-at-8.47.57-PM.png

On Thanksgiving, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) posted a video of herself speaking at a Washington, D.C.-area Catholic church in January, as part of a ā€œmulti faithā€ celebration.

ā€œAlhamdullilah (praise to God) for the opportunity to serve my constituents, to care for my children, and have a wonderful love in my life,ā€ the freshman congresswoman captioned the video tweet.

ā€œThis is a prayer a read [sic] on the start of Congress and feel grounded in its blessings. Thank you all for standing with me and for our progressive movement!ā€ Omar added.

In the video, the Democrat reads a common Islamic prayer while at the altar of the St. Peterā€™s Catholic Church.

ā€œThere is a prayer in Islam that says, ā€˜Allah, put courage into my heart, and take away all that might hinder serving you,'ā€ starts Omar. ā€œFree my tongue to proclaim your goodness, that all may understand me.ā€

ā€œGive me friends to advise and help me, that by working together our efforts may bear abundant fruit,ā€ she continued. ā€œAnd, above all, let me constantly remember that my actions are worthless, unless they are guided by your hand.ā€

ā€œAllah, may everything that I do start well and finish well. Sustain me with your power. And in your power, let me drive away (all falsehood, ensuring that truth may always triumph),ā€ Omar concluded.

Ilhan Omar on Twitter

Jackson Lee Resigns From Key Posts After Handling of Rape Case Scrutinized

Jackson Lee Resigns From Key Posts After Handling of Rape Case Scrutinized

3il1o7.jpg

Alex Griswold - JANUARY 23, 2019 2:29 PM

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D., Texas) resigned as the head of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation (CBCF) after facing criticism for her handling of a workplace sexual harassment claim.

Jackson Lee was sued last week by a former CBCF intern who claims the Texas congresswoman retaliated against her after she reported she was raped by former CBCF intern coordinator Damien Jones. The lawsuit alleges Jackson Lee fired the woman years later after she began legal proceedings against Jones.

Jackson Lee had been asked by the CBCF board of directors to step down, but refused to do so, Politico reported last week. At least one board member responded in protest, and Politico reported that "sources with knowledge of the situation say more are expected to follow if [Jackson Lee] remains."

Jackson Lee relented Wednesday. The 13-term congresswoman also resigned her chairmanship of the House Judiciary Committeeā€™s influential Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security, but the New York Times reports that she will only step aside temporarily.

"The Congresswoman is confident that, once all of the facts come to light, her Office will be exonerated of any retaliatory or otherwise improper conduct and this matter will be put to rest," Jackson Lee's office said in a statement. "While we still deny the allegations, we are especially concerned about Ms. Doe and only want the best for her and the many, many young people that the Congressional office has supported, encouraged, and provided opportunities for over 20 years."

Forum List

Back