Democrats burn down cities...

I am not claiming I saw sasquatch or Lincoln's assassination. Lets talk about the uncomfortable issue of people and anecdotes. I have, however, seen Democrats actually push race riots and bail out rice rioters. and that is fact. Democrats connected to and profit from BLM and this false anti white anti police narrative . Lets examine that. Yes, we will.

I am not claiming I saw sasquatch or Lincoln's assassination. Lets talk about the uncomfortable issue of people and anecdotes. I have, however, seen Democrats actually push race riots and bail out rice rioters. and that is fact. Democrats connected to and profit from BLM and this false anti white anti police narrative . Lets examine that. Yes, we will.

NO IT IS NOT "FACT". IT'S BULLSHIT YOU PULL OUT OF YOUR ASS.

We're changing your name to "Tipsy Dixie".

Yes. yes it is. I rather concerned with your mental health. I can look up some health care providers in you community to provide assistance.

Yes. yes it is. I rather concerned with your mental health. I can look up some health care providers in you community to provide assistance.

They would be just as fictitous as the rest of the poppycock you post.

White people put a man on the moon, white people made this country and the computer or tablet you are using right now. And that useless "rap music"? the high murder rate? What has black culture made? Peanuts. This really isn't an issue, unless you want to make it one.
Black people helped put that white man on the Moon and Chinese people make your computer and cell phone

They would be just as fictitous as the rest of the poppycock you post.
You lack trust, but are reaching out..dude? its called 'gaslighting' This is everything Democrat. Racism, Um homophobia, question everything. tick enough boxes bingo, a grifters paradise.

I know, it's horrible! Trump didn't actually do bad things. No verifiable connection to the Russian mob or no actual verifiable facts to the Ukraine. Opps no more than Joe Jr, that is.

Let's be fair.

Yes, an unusually high percentage of their young men commit terrible crimes of violence. I am always very nervous while walking down the street.

But African Americans have contributed much to American culture.

For example, their slang. ("I'm down with that.")

For example, their music. (Diana Ross being just one example.)

For example, their athletes. (Jesse Owens & Joe Louis being examples.)

Above all, let's remember that they are truly Americans. That is to say, they have been here longer than most other Americans, many of whose ancestors arrived only at the turn of the 20th century.
Don't forget the food. If not for black people BBQ would not be the same, Cajun food wouldn't exist, Jazz gave birth to Rock and Roll, and it's grand son was Heavy Metal. I can't stand most rap music though. It's a shame that they were treated so badly after the civil war. The plans to give them independent lands should have been followed through with and endeavors to stamp out bigotry should have been made.

BBQ was around long before black people.
And French Creole is the birth of Cajun food.
There's a bit of truth that blacks brought on Rock and Roll but it would have happened eventually.
Blacks didn't bring on rock and roll. Some black artists might have inspired white artists ti create rock and roll. It was always a white creation.

emphasis mine

Do you work anywhere near anything that has to do with anything that has to do with bail bonds?
Fact: you have seen it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back