Democrats Brought Blacks Here On Ships.....Now They're Bringing New Blacks Thru Our Borders

I have never complained about legal immigration. We are a nation built on legal immigration.
Since you want to open Ellis Island, I’ll let you upgrade and reopen it. Let me know how it goes.

When are you going to answer my question to you? Why do Democrats want war and conflict in Syria? Why are Democrats warmongers?
One thousand dollars per person for Entry into the Union as a visitor. Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause.

All one should require, is a petty cash fund for that purpose.

You won’t be honest and answer the questions.
I thought it was Your guy who enabled the current conflict.

Still not going to answer? Trump is the one wanting to leave Syria, and I’m all for it. We don’t belong in the Middle East or anywhere else other than the United States. So why do Democrats want to stay and fight in a war if they are so peaceful? Why did Obama bomb the hell out of Libya? Why did JFK, Truman, FDR and LBJ get us into the biggest conflicts in American history? Your narrative is just biased, incorrect and inconsistent.

Trump just moved troops around- some went to Iraq, and others stayed in Syria.

Why the hell did Trump dispatch troops to protect the Saudi Kingdom? This idea that Trump is pulling troops out of the Middle East is fascinating because it looks so far like the amount of American troops in the Middle East has increased under Trump.'

We need all the troops, all over the world, to come home. We don't need to be in other nations and policing the world. We need not spill the blood of Americans in foreign countries.

Congressional-Black-Caucus-Stacey-Abrams.jpg
f
The people Republicans are saying that want slavery in America.

Can it be any clearer by African Americans shun the GOP party?

Your Russian friends have less credibility with natural rights and they don't have our Bill of Rights.

I don’t have any friends in Russia, I despise Russia and especially Putin. Why did you bring something up that we weren’t discussing? I am real tired of your ignorance, bigotry and stereotyping. It shows how close minded you are.
Why simply retreat and leave the field to the Russians, right wingers?

I’m not a right winger, I amazed how some people can only see left or right. I explained our ties with Turkey, are you wanting to fight Turkey? Why do you seem to want war? I thought you were claiming to be peaceful and you are wanting us to stay put and sacrifice our young men and women? For what purpose? Time to bring our young American men and women home and let the world police their own and let us become neutral.
It keeps it simple for the right wing.

We should have been helping promote their general welfare not their general warfare, as allies.

It shows your bigotry is all it shows. I think it helps you categorically demean any opposition and helps you avoid answering any questions, like the ones I just asked and you summarily dismissed.

It's all good to me, it shows the dishonesty you seem to love. It also shows how you have nothing to back up your claims because you resort to diversion.
We could have been helping our allies negotiate a peaceful settlement that promotes their general welfare as allies, not simply "ceded the field to the Russians".

I don’t have any friends in Russia, I despise Russia and especially Putin. Why did you bring something up that we weren’t discussing? I am real tired of your ignorance, bigotry and stereotyping. It shows how close minded you are.
Why simply retreat and leave the field to the Russians, right wingers?

I’m not a right winger, I amazed how some people can only see left or right. I explained our ties with Turkey, are you wanting to fight Turkey? Why do you seem to want war? I thought you were claiming to be peaceful and you are wanting us to stay put and sacrifice our young men and women? For what purpose? Time to bring our young American men and women home and let the world police their own and let us become neutral.
It keeps it simple for the right wing.

We should have been helping promote their general welfare not their general warfare, as allies.

It shows your bigotry is all it shows. I think it helps you categorically demean any opposition and helps you avoid answering any questions, like the ones I just asked and you summarily dismissed.

It's all good to me, it shows the dishonesty you seem to love. It also shows how you have nothing to back up your claims because you resort to diversion.
We could have been helping our allies negotiate a peaceful settlement that promotes their general welfare as allies, not simply "ceded the field to the Russians".

Still won’t answer, dishonesty is your game.

Congressional-Black-Caucus-Stacey-Abrams.jpg
f
The people Republicans are saying that want slavery in America.

Can it be any clearer by African Americans shun the GOP party?

And the cities those people run....are nightmare hellscapes.........and they belong to the political party that owned slaves, sought to expand slavery, went to war and killed to keep slavery and when the Republicans killed enough democrats to make the democrats free their black slaves, the democrats instituted jim crow laws and started the kkk to hang free Blacks and their republican allies from trees.....then LBJ said wait, we can't murder enough Blacks to keep them from voting, we need to trick them into voting for the very party that owned them......and thus was created the Great Society...where black families were destroyed to enslave Blacks in democrat cities...

Forum List

Back