Democrats brace for messy Senate primaries in the 2022 midterms in North Carolina & New York, where Senator Schumer is trying to avoid AOC challenge!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it's gonna get messy. the Republicans will be there to pick up the pieces. boy, i'd run Trump Jr for that NY Senate Seat!

it's gonna get messy. the Republicans will be there to pick up the pieces. boy, i'd run Trump Jr for that NY Senate Seat!

Rump Jr couldn't win a runoff for Dog Catcher if he were the only candidate in NY.

How sweet that would be if AOC ousted the Distinguished Senator from New York.

I can't speak for N. Carolina but I must opine that New York definitely deserves chucklin' Chuck & AOC!

How sweet that would be if AOC ousted the Distinguished Senator from New York.
Choose your poison. They’re both a relay team into hell.

Rump Jr couldn't win a runoff for Dog Catcher if he were the only candidate in NY.
Yeah, we all saw the leftists laugh when Trump entered the race then we enjoyed the crying for 4 years.

Democrats have two years. Clock is ticking. My bet is Democrats lose the House definitely in 2022. It’s going to take everything to hold on to the Senate. If they lose the Senate, Manchin from WV finally flips to become a Republican

After 2-years of turning the US on its head the democrats are lucky they only have three senate seats to defend:
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Three GOP senators are retiring:
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA)
Portman (OH)

IMHO the House will flip to the GOP, easily.
The GOP needs to hold three and flip one, my bet is Warnock.
GA learned its lesson in the January runoff.

Yeah, we all saw the leftists laugh when Trump entered the race then we enjoyed the crying for 4 years.

You lost, Bigly. Get over it.

Forum List

Back