Democrats begin destroying their opposition, Scott Walker...his college days important, obama's not

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So.....the media wing of the democrat party have no curiosity about what obama did in college....but the fact that Scott Walker is coming to the front of the pack of Republican enemies of the left, they are going through his short time in college with as much detail as they can find......it is only to be expected by the minions of the democrats who use journalism as a political tool of the left.....

Media Curious About Scott Walker s College Days - Breitbart

The media isnā€™t overly interested in certain Obama college records heā€™s opted to not release, but they somehow found enough curiosity to look into Republican Scott Walkerā€™s time in schoolā€”even going so far as to find teachers willing to discuss his grades.

Blogger and law professor Ann Althouse thinks that might even be illegal, let alone highly unethical.

A French teacher is quoted, saying that Walker would come to class late and make excuses without even putting them en franƧais. For some reason, this teacher says ā€œI think I gave him a D-minus.ā€ Why would any teacher disclose a former studentā€™s grade to the press ā€” even if he was sure he had it right? I thought that was not just unethical, but illegal.

ā€œKind. Heā€™s very kind,ā€ said Mary Riordan, a friend who is now a speech pathologist. She could

In the end, if it was a hit piece they were after, they donā€™t seem to have come up with very much. Most who knew him appear to have thought well of Walker. If nothing else, it seems he wasnā€™t a hash-smoking bully, which is how they recently portrayed Jeb Bush.

On campus, Walker made a close group of friends, who gathered weekly to watch the iconic 1980s television drama ā€œThirtysomethingā€ and cook dinner on Sunday nights. They remember Walker as fun, upbeat and cautious: If you were planning a prank, you knew not to even ask him to join in.
remember four medical emergencies in which Walker volunteered to drive her to the hospitalā€¦

ā€œScott carried me eight blocks to his car and drove me to the hospital,ā€ Riordan said. ā€œHe became like my personal ambulance.ā€

But outside that group, Walker was known for something else: his political ambitions. If you met him, they were as plain as the photo of him with Ronald Reagan on his dorm-room desk.

ā€œHe would comment that, you know, ā€˜Iā€™m going to be president of the United States someday,ā€™ā€ said Patrick Tepe, a former dorm mate who is now a dentist.

Sadly for the minions of the democrats in the media....they are going to have to work over time to trash Scott Walker.......he seems like a good guy all around........

You mean like the left did with McCain....and then he promptly produced his U.S. citizen born abroad certificate.................oh.....you must mean the complete incurious behavior of the democrats in the media when it came to obama's past........

Walker couldn't even get through college. He simply cannot compete with a man the caliber of the president and has no business even being considered as a presidential candidate.

Why is it the right always chooses inadequate, under qualified, unintelligent fools who usually end up on the fox entertainment network?

So.....the media wing of the democrat party have no curiosity about what obama did in college....but the fact that Scott Walker is coming to the front of the pack of Republican enemies of the left, they are going through his short time in college with as much detail as they can find......it is only to be expected by the minions of the democrats who use journalism as a political tool of the left.....

The media isnā€™t overly interested in certain Obama college records heā€™s opted to not release, but they somehow found enough curiosity to look into Republican Scott Walkerā€™s time in schoolā€”even going so far as to find teachers willing to discuss his grades.

Blogger and law professor Ann Althouse thinks that might even be illegal, let alone highly unethical.

A French teacher is quoted, saying that Walker would come to class late and make excuses without even putting them en franƧais. For some reason, this teacher says ā€œI think I gave him a D-minus.ā€ Why would any teacher disclose a former studentā€™s grade to the press ā€” even if he was sure he had it right? I thought that was not just unethical, but illegal.

ā€œKind. Heā€™s very kind,ā€ said Mary Riordan, a friend who is now a speech pathologist. She could

In the end, if it was a hit piece they were after, they donā€™t seem to have come up with very much. Most who knew him appear to have thought well of Walker. If nothing else, it seems he wasnā€™t a hash-smoking bully, which is how they recently portrayed Jeb Bush.

On campus, Walker made a close group of friends, who gathered weekly to watch the iconic 1980s television drama ā€œThirtysomethingā€ and cook dinner on Sunday nights. They remember Walker as fun, upbeat and cautious: If you were planning a prank, you knew not to even ask him to join in.
remember four medical emergencies in which Walker volunteered to drive her to the hospitalā€¦

ā€œScott carried me eight blocks to his car and drove me to the hospital,ā€ Riordan said. ā€œHe became like my personal ambulance.ā€

But outside that group, Walker was known for something else: his political ambitions. If you met him, they were as plain as the photo of him with Ronald Reagan on his dorm-room desk.

ā€œHe would comment that, you know, ā€˜Iā€™m going to be president of the United States someday,ā€™ā€ said Patrick Tepe, a former dorm mate who is now a dentist.

Sadly for the minions of the democrats in the media....they are going to have to work over time to trash Scott Walker.......he seems like a good guy all around........

Hmmm interviews with professors and fellow students?

You mean exactly like there were interviews with Obama's professors and fellow students?

I think Walker's college records are as irrelevant as Obama's are- what about you?

Walker couldn't even get through college. He simply cannot compete with a man the caliber of the president and has no business even being considered as a presidential candidate.

Why is it the right always chooses inadequate, under qualified, unintelligent fools who usually end up on the fox entertainment network?
Scott Walker is a Gov. What have you accomplished besides sucking obamas cock?

You mean like the left did with McCain....and then he promptly produced his U.S. citizen born abroad certificate.................oh.....you must mean the complete incurious behavior of the democrats in the media when it came to obama's past........

Hmmm no- McCain never actually produced that. Not that it really matters.

Did they start a birth certificate controversy as well?
Actually Hillary was the author of that strategy back 2008
Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph

Actually there is no indication that Hilary was ever involved- some of her supporters were, but Birtherism started on right wing websites, and eventually evolved into the realm of right wing nutjobs- I wouldn't even call them Republicans, because most Republicans have always treated Birthers like the lepers.

You mean exactly like there were interviews with Obama's professors and fellow students?

I think Walker's college records are as irrelevant as Obama's are- what about you?

yes, obama's records are so irrelevant we are not allowed to see them........

you are defending obama by calling Walker unqualified.....now that is funny.......

There will always be people who want to spread dirt on a candidate.

So for everyone in this thread this question:

Are a Presidential candidate's college records relevant to his or her qualifications to be President?

Do you expect a candidate to show you his college records- and why?

yes, obama's records are so irrelevant we are not allowed to see them........

Or Walkers, or Romney's, or McCain's, or Bush's(to be clear- we saw Bush's undergrad Yale grades because they were illegally leaked, but we have never seen Bush's Harvard records).

I never expected to see any of theirs- don't expect to see Scott Walkers either.

If you are going to talk about Walker's college records it's only fair that we compare the two..Obama's and Walker's. But we both know that is not possible. The first order of business on the day Obama took office was to write an Executive Order to assure that no on would ever see his college or school applications and records. Now why was that?

There will always be people who want to spread dirt on a candidate.

So for everyone in this thread this question:

Are a Presidential candidate's college records relevant to his or her qualifications to be President?

Do you expect a candidate to show you his college records- and why?
Not really. College doesnt tell you much other than your ability to stick to a commitment.

New Topics

Forum List

Back