Democrats: are you glad Obama has stepped up?

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Democrats, are you glad Obama has stepped up and presented a plan in writing and asked for Congress to pass it?

Back during the debt limit crisis when Obama wouldn't submit any plans in writing for the Congress and the people to assess, were you among those who defended Obama's do-nothing-ness by saying that as President it would be wrong - some said unconstitutional - for him to present a bill to Congress?

I knew that wasn't so. Obama could write down anything he wanted. He could make any request he wanted. Sure it was up to Congress to make it official. But Obama could have asked. He could have committed to something.

If Obama presents something to Congress, conservatives will hate him for it.
If Obama doesn't present something to Congress, conservatives will hate him for it.

Lose / Lose

• Banned
If Obama presents something to Congress, conservatives will hate him for it.
If Obama doesn't present something to Congress, conservatives will hate him for it.

Lose / Lose

My post wasn't as much about Obama as it was about liberals who defended Obama no matter what - even if to defend him they felt they had to claim it would be unconstitutional for him to do something.

Now he's done something - for whatever it's worth - and shown how lame their defenses were back when they were trying to make up excuses for him not doing anything.

What did he step up to, the toilet. Crap is all he has given us for 3 years and frankly I am tired of it.. Be a man but then he never had a father so he didn't have much chance.

Go Green, recycle Obama

• Banned
Stepped up? He doubled down on a plan that failed the first time.

LOL. I tried not have all my words be negative. For someone who admires Obama, maybe they got jazzed by his enthusiasm during the speech, and maybe they look at it as stepping up that he finally actually presented specifics instead of standing back and saying "someone needs to do something and once I see someone with a plan which might pass I'll step in and take credit for it the way I usually do".

Democrats, are you glad Obama has stepped up and presented a plan in writing and asked for Congress to pass it?

Back during the debt limit crisis when Obama wouldn't submit any plans in writing for the Congress and the people to assess, were you among those who defended Obama's do-nothing-ness by saying that as President it would be wrong - some said unconstitutional - for him to present a bill to Congress?

I knew that wasn't so. Obama could write down anything he wanted. He could make any request he wanted. Sure it was up to Congress to make it official. But Obama could have asked. He could have committed to something.

Don't you think democrats would be a lot happier if Obama would step down?

The stimulus fizzled. Obama could have managed it better and won a victory for himself and the nation.

But he didn't. He sucked. He tinkered. He tossed crumbs. Who plans a banquet when the only thing in the cupboard is crumbs?

Obama stood on the fuse of the stimulus and put it out.

Now people who do acrobatics to defend him are demonstrating why I made my OP. Democrats have been making desperate excuses in the face of Obama's epic patheticness.

Stepped up? He doubled down on a plan that failed the first time.

The plan didn't fail. It did exactly what it was provisioned to do.

Too bad the provision was to make several million americans fill out this form:

image6266549x.jpg

Forum List

Back