Democrats are so transparent

Your need for, and acceptance of, a leader, defines you as an admirer of fascism.
If Trump did not campaign on the platform I wanted, I would not have voted for him as I consider Establishment Ds and Rs to be scum.
Thanks for admitting you are a racist then. Trump ran on a platform of blaming the brown man for all your problems.

Thanks for lying.
Trump ran on a platform blaming establishment politicians for all our problems.
I am fully aware that you don't have the emotional capacity to listen to Trump for more than 9/10ths of a second.
It's also a matter of deliberate ignorance.

Thanks for lying.
Trump ran on a platform blaming establishment politicians for all our problems.
I am fully aware that you don't have the emotional capacity to listen to Trump for more than 9/10ths of a second.
Oh I've listened to that low end white slob talk. I didnt know, though, I needed "emotional capacity" (whatever that is) to listen to him. Dude can't complete a coherent thought. I really feel sorry for you thinking he is the Messiah. You're just another meaningless kool-aid drinker. And I cant wait for you to blow your top in 2024 when you find out either A. Trump isnt running for President (most likely scenario or B. He is once again rejected by real Americans. Either way, you're gonna lose again. And it's going to be glorious listening to you cry for another 4 years.

Oh I've listened to that low end white slob talk. I didnt know, though, I needed "emotional capacity" (whatever that is) to listen to him. Dude can't complete a coherent thought. I really feel sorry for you thinking he is the Messiah. You're just another meaningless kool-aid drinker. And I cant wait for you to blow your top in 2024 when you find out either A. Trump isnt running for President (most likely scenario or B. He is once again rejected by real Americans. Either way, you're gonna lose again. And it's going to be glorious listening to you cry for another 4 years.
You're a liar.
Perhaps you're a trespasser or living with one.
Perhaps you invest in businesses that use business visas.
Perhaps you invest in cheap foreign slave labor.
If any of these are true I hope you die a slow, painful death because you are in favor of the crap that has caused millions of US citizens lives to be miserable.

Really? ACORN much?

Democrats even swindle their own. Ask Hillary Clinton who got fucked by Obama‘s thugs in 08, and Sanders who got fucked by Clinton in ’16. One things Democrats have a history of being good in…ELECTION FRAUD. And they have all the apparatus and mecho ice on the ground in these corrupt crooked Democrat run cities.

Spare us the fake outrage.
ACORN was a great example of fake Republican outrage. They were accused of turning in fraudulent voter registrations, but that’s exactly what they’re supposed to do because they don’t get to determine what is and isn’t fraudulent.

Likewise your outrage about democratic primaries is misplaced. Obama got more votes than Clinton and Clinton got more votes than Sanders. There was no election fraud.

What Trump wanted was to have people’s votes thrown out because he didn’t like how they voted. That’s appalling. I’m not asking much. Just asking that people acknowledge what he was trying to do.

Thanks for admitting you are a racist then. Trump ran on a platform of blaming the brown man for all your problems.
The guy who ran on a racist platform was Biden and his party.

ACORN was a great example of fake Republican outrage. They were accused of turning in fraudulent voter registrations, but that’s exactly what they’re supposed to do because they don’t get to determine what is and isn’t fraudulent.

Likewise your outrage about democratic primaries is misplaced. Obama got more votes than Clinton and Clinton got more votes than Sanders. There was no election fraud.

What Trump wanted was to have people’s votes thrown out because he didn’t like how they voted. That’s appalling. I’m not asking much. Just asking that people acknowledge what he was trying to do.
I love how Leftists make up their own bullshit version and pretend it‘s true. Fact is ACORN was shut down and people within that organizing were indicted for voter fraud. 18 Former ACORN Workers Have Been Convicted or Admitted Guilt in Election Fraud

Funny part is how they basically justify any behavior as long as it’s to further the Leftist cause, and that includes looting, murder, arson, and destruction of govt. buildings and property for months.

There is no escape from this, Democrats are election fraudsters and thugs with a long history of doing so. So after a year of Biden’s catastrophic presidency and almost certain red wave and the GOP taking over both the House and Senate they are faced with two choices:
1- Use Covid to do a repeat of 2020 mass mail in voter fraud on a national scale.
or
2- Hype January 6 to put Manchin and Cinema into a corner to agree to their voting rights scam bill to smash the filibuster and the Senate as an institution in order to stay in power. Which in essence is number 1 plus more. Which is why they're going to keep talking about January 6 for the next 9 months even if a foreign enemy drops a nuclear bomb in a U.S. city.

You going to threaten to dance again like you did when you jizzed yourself over MacAuliffe in Virginia? Reminder: that didn’t work out so well for you.

If all you guys did was question the validity of votes, that would be one thing.

Trump attempted to have the votes thrown in the trash so he could be appointed president.

what do you believe should be done with invalid votes, count them anyway?

Sometimes I think positive, and by a measure Democrack's really are transparent. If they speak it then the message is distorted, a distraction, antonym and/or confession.

In the case of Jan. 6th, everything the left speeches is all of those things. Thank you left communists for being so clear.

Forum List

Back