Democrats Are Riggers, Caught in the Act

I just wonder why Democrats only cheated enough to defeat Trump but not enough to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate by a wide enough margin?

Whomever was leading the cheating program need to be fired for their incompetence!!!

Duh... because they wanted to defeat Trump. Surely you are aware with the CNN programming, and how they think Trump is the next Hitler?

Plus, it's not clear that they did not cheat on those races as well.

Don’t watch CNN, so you tell me what they think because I need to be humor this morning and if Trump is Hitler then the GOP is the Nazi Party and again the ones running the suppose cheating program did a terrible job seeing they failed to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate...

Now just remember December 14th 2020 the Electoral College will vote for Biden and January 20th 2021 Biden will be sworn in...
What do you think was in those boxes ?

What have the courts ruled on this subject?

See playing your story in the media like OAN and Newsmax is never going to help your case and Trump and his allies have failed to prove anything in the Courts as of yet, so let a Court or the USSC tell us if those boxes will be the reason why Trump should stay in power...

Just remember if this is not Resolved by January 20th 2021, well how does President Pelosi sound?
Prior to Election Day everybody said it would take up to 2 weeks to process all the votes.
It took less than 2 hours.
Does the main stream media consists of morons or liars?
What state are you talking about that was done in 2 hours?

Florida? Or Pennsylvania or Michigan?

Florida election law, allows absentee enveloped ballots received to be counted as they are received...

The other two states election law, did NOT allow absentee enveloped ballots to be checked and counted, until election day.
PA MI OH AZ
I presume you went to bed early.
Are you saying those states had a called winner in just 2 hours???? Or that those states could not begin counting ab ballots until election day????

I just wonder why Democrats only cheated enough to defeat Trump but not enough to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate by a wide enough margin?

Whomever was leading the cheating program need to be fired for their incompetence!!!

Duh... because they wanted to defeat Trump. Surely you are aware with the CNN programming, and how they think Trump is the next Hitler?

Don’t watch CNN, so you tell me what they think because I need to be humor this morning and if Trump is Hitler then the GOP is the Nazi Party and again the ones running the suppose cheating program did a terrible job seeing they failed to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate...

Now just remember December 14th 2020 the Electoral College will vote for Biden and January 20th 2021 Biden will be sworn in...

See playing your story in the media like OAN and Newsmax is never going to help your case and Trump and his allies have failed to prove anything in the Courts as of yet, so let a Court or the USSC tell us if those boxes will be the reason why Trump should stay in power...

Just remember if this is not Resolved by January 20th 2021, well how does President Pelosi sound?
Prior to Election Day everybody said it would take up to 2 weeks to process all the votes.

Florida election law, allows absentee enveloped ballots received to be counted as they are received...

The other two states election law, did NOT allow absentee enveloped ballots to be checked and counted, until election day.
PA MI OH AZ
Are you saying those states had a called winner in just 2 hours???? Or that those states could not begin counting ab ballots until election day????
You went to sleep early.
These states each stated it would take from 4 days to 2 weeks to count the ballots and it took them less than 2 hours with a 2 hour “break”.
Get it yet!?

Here's a fact check...It's much as I thought....

Read the full explanation at the link... it was close to what I presumed...

Does security camera video show a Fulton County, Georgia, election supervisor suspiciously pulling suitcases filled with ballots from under a table after telling poll workers to leave the room? And did that election official continue to illegally count ballots without required monitors in a manner that calls into question Joe Biden's narrow win over Donald Trump in Georgia?

No, those claim are not true: Two high-level officials with the Georgia secretary of state's office and a state elections board monitor each told Lead Stories that their investigations revealed nothing suspicious in the video. The officials said the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases -- and they had been removed from their envelopes and processed while news media and election observers for the Republican Party and Trump campaign were present. The media and party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night, but they apparently followed workers who left once their job of opening envelopes was completed, the chief investigator for the secretary of state told Lead Stories. The observers were free to return at anytime, she said. Georgia law allows observers, but does not require them to be there for ballots to be counted, she said.

The claims made at a Georgia state senate hearing by a Trump lawyer appeared in a video posted on YouTube on December 3, 2020, BY Trump's campaign titled "Video from GA shows suitcases filled with ballots pulled from under a table AFTER poll workers left" (archived here). The video description read:

WATCH: Video footage from #Georgia shows suitcases filled with ballots pulled from under a table AFTER supervisors told poll workers to leave room and 4 people stayed behind to keep counting votes

read the full explanation at the link.

Last edited:

Does security camera video show a Fulton County, Georgia, election supervisor suspiciously pulling suitcases filled with ballots from under a table after telling poll workers to leave the room? And did that election official continue to illegally count ballots without required monitors in a manner that calls into question Joe Biden's narrow win over Donald Trump in Georgia? No, those claim are not true: Two high-level officials with the Georgia secretary of state's office and a state elections board monitor each told Lead Stories that their investigations revealed nothing suspicious in the video. The officials said the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases -- and they had been removed from their envelopes and processed while news media and election observers for the Republican Party and Trump campaign were present. The media and party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night, but they apparently followed workers who left once their job of opening envelopes was completed, the chief investigator for the secretary of state told Lead Stories. The observers were free to return at anytime, she said. Georgia law allows observers, but does not require them to be there for ballots to be counted, she said.

The claims made at a Georgia state senate hearing by a Trump lawyer appeared in a video posted on YouTube on December 3, 2020, BY Trump's campaign titled "Video from GA shows suitcases filled with ballots pulled from under a table AFTER poll workers left" (archived here). The video description read:

WATCH: Video footage from #Georgia shows suitcases filled with ballots pulled from under a table AFTER supervisors told poll workers to leave room and 4 people stayed behind to keep counting votes

leadstories.com
Fact Check: Video From Georgia Does NOT Show Suitcases Filled With Ballots Suspiciously Pulled From Under A Table; Poll Watchers Were NOT Told To Leave | Lead Stories
Does security camera video show a Fulton County, Georgia, election supervisor suspiciously pulling suitcases filled with ballots from under a...
leadstories.com

If that's the leads fact check, it's a sorry attempt. I could have written better with what I know so far.

A common sign of fraudulent ballots is where there is only a single vote for a single race.

That should have been one of the tell tale signs that Brad Raffensperger should have been looking for.

PA MI OH AZ
You went to sleep early.
These states each stated it would take from 4 days to 2 weeks to count the ballots and it took them less than 2 hours with a 2 hour “break”.
Get it yet!?
But that is simply not true...

As example, Pennsylvania was not called until the following Saturday after the election, and then at least another week of counting all the votes, including the military, and provisional ballots.

Does security camera video show a Fulton County, Georgia, election supervisor suspiciously pulling suitcases filled with ballots from under a table after telling poll workers to leave the room? And did that election official continue to illegally count ballots without required monitors in a manner that calls into question Joe Biden's narrow win over Donald Trump in Georgia? No, those claim are not true: Two high-level officials with the Georgia secretary of state's office and a state elections board monitor each told Lead Stories that their investigations revealed nothing suspicious in the video. The officials said the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases -- and they had been removed from their envelopes and processed while news media and election observers for the Republican Party and Trump campaign were present. The media and party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night, but they apparently followed workers who left once their job of opening envelopes was completed, the chief investigator for the secretary of state told Lead Stories. The observers were free to return at anytime, she said. Georgia law allows observers, but does not require them to be there for ballots to be counted, she said.

leadstories.com
Fact Check: Video From Georgia Does NOT Show Suitcases Filled With Ballots Suspiciously Pulled From Under A Table; Poll Watchers Were NOT Told To Leave | Lead Stories
Does security camera video show a Fulton County, Georgia, election supervisor suspiciously pulling suitcases filled with ballots from under a...
leadstories.com

If that's the leads fact check, it's a sorry attempt. I could have written better with what I know so far.
Okee Dokee!

Joe Biden under-performed Hillary Clinton in every state except the Swing States.

Donald Trump outperformed Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, and Himself in every state in every county.

Something very fishy happened in these big cities in these 6 swing states that shut down the counting in the middle of the night while America slept and all the observers were kicked out of the polling stations.

PA MI OH AZ
You went to sleep early.
Get it yet!?

As example, Pennsylvania was not called until the following Saturday after the election, and then at least another week of counting all the votes, including the military, and provisional ballots.
There should not be any extended counting or early voting. That is how Democrats cheat.

If democrats were organized enough to steal this election by this margin and not get caught they would steal every election. If any election ever needed to be stolen it was the one that put Trump in office.

Most elections do not have 100 million people voting by mail.
But certainly, if the democrats were going to cheat for Biden, they would have included the democrat candidates running for the Senate and house, so that Biden could have a Congress that could back his programs? Yet THAT didn't happen anywhere....?
why would that be affected, when the presidency is the only race marked?
It is common in each election for people to not cast votes for down ballot candidates.

If these ballots pulled out from under the table were only votes for Biden or only for Trump, then I'd say,"Houston, we have a problem!" The process would SHOW the huge number of top ballot voting only, for this one counting station, and not spread fairly evenly, throughout the State. It would be a red flag!!!
I do agree here, as voting for just one candidate is possible, but on a large scale it is likely fraud.

What are the chances that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has those votes from Fulton County impounded right now? He is such a dimwit, that the odds are very low.

PA MI OH AZ
You went to sleep early.
Get it yet!?

The number of ballots processed within an hour in each of those states is not possible.
I am in data processing.

PA MI OH AZ
You went to sleep early.
Get it yet!?

There should not be any extended counting or early voting. That is how Democrats cheat.
How would that be done?

If democrats were organized enough to steal this election by this margin and not get caught they would steal every election. If any election ever needed to be stolen it was the one that put Trump in office.

Most elections do not have 100 million people voting by mail.
But certainly, if the democrats were going to cheat for Biden, they would have included the democrat candidates running for the Senate and house, so that Biden could have a Congress that could back his programs? Yet THAT didn't happen anywhere....?

They only had a few hours to fill out a few million ballots. They underestimated how many they would need because they're not smart, only dishonest.

EobcM5rWMAESwza

Forum List

Back