Democrats are now calling for a revolution in the streets and I believe that they are quite serious

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Even some big celebrity names are starting to use the word “revolution” in messages to their followers. On Twitter, Katy Perry has ominously warned that “the revolution is coming“, and comedian Sarah Silverman has boldly declared that “Trump gets a chance to hear us (or else we R them) If he fails REVOLUTION IN THE STREETS“.

Democrats Are Now Calling For A ‘Revolution In The Streets’, And I Believe That They Are Quite Serious

Oh they are so loving, and caring. They just want peaceful protesting. give me a break. The loons are running wild.

Before Trump won right wingers were talking about a revolution because Trump was whining about the election being rigged. If Hilary won , Trump protesters would be out in the streets doing the same. Perhaps worse.

lets be real Trump doesn't care your "revolting". I mean for god sake people give the man a chance he is for everything Americans want. American Jobs, Legally acquired access to the country, Safety against illegal substances and a better economy. If this guy can make it with 8 real estate company's I think he can help better are economy plus he is trying to pull all Americans together probably so he can show us what a good job looks like and with Hillary the Clinton foundation has donations from Saudi Arabia, do we really want Saudi Arabia to have stake in what goes on in America and now are congress will get to read bills before they pass them. Talk about celebrity's real quick, do they even represent us? Heck no there rich the average person is not so when they say I'm voting for whoever its in there interest only and there really just trying to bring you down.

If "revolution" occurs, leave it to the LEO and civil authority, you crazies on the far and alt right.

Do not mess with the lefties, or they will seriously hurt you or worse.

You are snowflakes. Always remember that. Leave it to the big boys and girls to handle.

14054051_10209238583374529_5401984590963098980_n.jpg

If "revolution" occurs, leave it to the LEO and civil authority, you crazies on the far and alt right.

You are snowflakes. Always remember that. Leave it to the big boys and girls to handle.
I know! Thanks for the funny! The snowflake frogs puffing out their puny chests are just all silly, yeah.

Watch those who agree with me post funnies.

vvv

What ya going to do Fakey...sissy slap us? You fraud you can't help but reveal yourself as a left loon

What ya going to do Fakey...sissy slap us? You fraud you can't help but reveal yourself as a left loon
Me. I am not on the street. I am not the one you need to worry about. You snowflakes trembling in fear amuse me.

Even some big celebrity names are starting to use the word “revolution” in messages to their followers. On Twitter, Katy Perry has ominously warned that “the revolution is coming“, and comedian Sarah Silverman has boldly declared that “Trump gets a chance to hear us (or else we R them) If he fails REVOLUTION IN THE STREETS“.

Democrats Are Now Calling For A ‘Revolution In The Streets’, And I Believe That They Are Quite Serious

Oh they are so loving, and caring. They just want peaceful protesting. give me a break. The loons are running wild.

For some reason a bunch of stoned hippies in Birkenstocks just doesnt strike fear in my heart.....but thats just me.

Those cowering in the basement are certainly not out on the street protesting. That's a good thing as they are fragile and, like snowflakes, exposure to the sunlight can damage them. Severely.

George Soros and Democrat leaders are meeting right now to determine how to stop Trump from completing his 100 day plan.

Before Trump won right wingers were talking about a revolution because Trump was whining about the election being rigged. If Hilary won , Trump protesters would be out in the streets doing the same. Perhaps worse.

No they wouldn't.

Forum List

Back